Dems Call For Boycott of 'In-N-out' Burgers, Business Doubles.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well it is already a fairly popular burger joint, but I wouldnt be surprised if it doubled bidness, lol, leftards are such morons.

California Democrats Boycott Of In-N-Out Backfires Spectacularly

Shortly after the story went viral, In-N-Out issued a statement from Executive Vice President Arnie Wensinger noting that the company had "made equal contributions to both Democratic and Republican" PAC's in 2018.

"For years, In-N-Out Burger has supported lawmakers who, regardless of political affiliation, promote policies that strengthen California and allow us to continue operating with the values of providing strong pay and great benefits for our associates," Wensinger said.​

The boycott quickly turned into a free publicity stunt for republicans: GOP gubernatorial candidate John Cox posted a photo of himself in front an In-N-Out on Thursday on Twitter and declared, “There’s nothing more Californian than In-N-Out Burger.”​

Aint freedom just GREAT!

:D

Hey Tards, they also print BIBLE VERSES on their cups and wrappers!

Bible verses!

Boo!
versecup.jpg

Boycotting businesses over something so trivial is stupid, but how easily the opposition is taken by politicians is equally as ridiculous.

Sarah Palin shows up to CPAC with a Big Gulp: "Woohoo! Fucking Big Gulp! Go Palin!"

John Cox poses outside of an In-and-Out Burger. "Woohoo! Fucking In-and-Out. Go Cox!"

It reminds me of when an artist at a concert says, "We're so happy to be here in... insert city name. " and the crowd goes ballistic.

Well it is already a fairly popular burger joint, but I wouldnt be surprised if it doubled bidness, lol, leftards are such morons.

Shortly after the story went viral, In-N-Out issued a statement from Executive Vice President Arnie Wensinger noting that the company had "made equal contributions to both Democratic and Republican" PAC's in 2018.

"For years, In-N-Out Burger has supported lawmakers who, regardless of political affiliation, promote policies that strengthen California and allow us to continue operating with the values of providing strong pay and great benefits for our associates," Wensinger said.​
The boycott quickly turned into a free publicity stunt for republicans: GOP gubernatorial candidate John Cox posted a photo of himself in front an In-N-Out on Thursday on Twitter and declared, “There’s nothing more Californian than In-N-Out Burger.”​

Aint freedom just GREAT!

So who eats at those places? I sure don't. Never did just like hobby lobby and walmart.

No doubt many Republicans will love seeing Dims boycott In-N-Out, lines won't be nearly as long, and Republicans will enjoy eating amongst their own people.

Aint freedom just GREAT!

So who eats at those places? I sure don't. Never did just like hobby lobby and walmart.
Hundreds of thousands eat there.

My wife and I just did our part to support the boycott, by having a meal at In-N-Out.

Note to self, for future reference. If I want my entire meal “animal style”, I guess I need to make it clear that I want it to apply both to the burger and the fries. I took it as a given that if I ordered the #1 meal, and specified “animal style”, that I'd get both my burger and fries that way. I got an “animal style” burger, but plain fries.

Last edited:

Aint freedom just GREAT!

Lol
Says the silly fucker that drinks Starbucks coffee

Aint freedom just GREAT!

Hundreds of thousands eat there.
But HE doesn't, so, in his mind, nothing else matters.

My wife and I just did our part to support the boycott, by having a meal at In-N-Out.

Note to self, for future reference. If I want my entire meal “animal style”, I guess I need to make it clear that I want it to apply both to the burger and the fries. I took it as a given that if I ordered the #1 meal, and specified “animal style”, that I'd get both my burger and fries that way. I got an “animal style” burger, but plain fries.
It's a long drive for me. Doubt I'll ever get the chance to eat there.

533ae232ecad04ea70cebd5d-480-296.jpg

Forum List

Back