Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

You say it, but you cannot support it with facts reason logic and critical thinking.

Dude - You are going to lecture me about "facts reason logic and critical thinking" while you are the one ranting about "Catholics", "white male Christian nationalist religious driven decision", "MAGA stupid men can fuck women" and "estranged Catholic Bishop who kisses the Putin and Trump authoritarian rings for attention from the conspiracy enchanted global goofballs?"

I told you my argument in my first post. Abortion is taking a life. Period

the robber that breaks into your house and murders your children doesnt menace me either,,

thats not a good justification for killing a child,,

The question was:, does the woman become a menace to you and your family and our society when she has an abortion and it goes unpunished in a court of law?

The robber that breaks into my house and murders my children is not engaged in a private matter with a doctor at my request. So do you see the difference thus far.

The robber that breaks into my house and murders my children is committing murder of persons outside of his body. It happens rarely that a menace to society commits such random and heinous crime because the law and order deterrence of incarceration and loss of life if caught enables you to say that murder of my kids doesn’t menace you.

If the killer of my kids faces no deterrence of law and order against committing such a crime it would menace you because murdering kids that are not part of the murderer’s body if left unpunished would encourage more criminals to do so and create absolute chaos through out all of society.

So I will repeat the question because you ignored the most important part of it;

does the woman become a menace to you and your family and our society when she has an abortion and it goes unpunished in a court of law?

Last edited:
Abortion is taking a life
And I agree one hundred percent with that argument.

The question is do you have a rational argument why society must force full term gestation (nine months of being pregnant) on all women to keep her from taking the life of the baby or fetus or partially developed human being when it is part of her body and as soon as she learns she is pregnant?

You appear to be proving to the readers that you cannot.

It was unconstitutional, courts don’t make laws! It wasn’t law
Courts can protect the rights of individuals and body autonomy of women when they are not pregnant or when they are pregnant. The right to control what happens inside one’s body should not change depending on the religious whims of the majority of voters in any government. The individual is king dies not only apply to men.

The question was:, does the woman become a menace to you and your family and our society when she has an abortion and it goes unpunished in a court of law?

The robber that breaks into my house and murders my children is not engaged in a private matter with a doctor at my request. So do you see the difference thus far.

The robber that breaks into my house and murders my children is committing murder of persons outside of his body. It happens rarely that a menace to society commits such random and heinous crime because the law and order deterrence of incarceration and loss of life if caught enables you to say that murder of my kids doesn’t menace you.

If the killer of my kids faces no deterrence of law and order against committing such a crime it would menace you because murdering kids that are not part of the murderer’s body if left unpunished would encourage more criminals to do so and create absolute chaos through out all of society.

So I will repeat the question because you ignored the most important part of it;

does the woman become a menace to you and your family and our society when she has an abortion and it goes unpunished in a court of law?
does a murderer or rapist menace you or your family if they rape or murder someone a hundred miles away??

thats a piss poor justification for killing an innocent child,,

Courts can protect the rights of individuals and body autonomy of women when they are not pregnant or when they are pregnant. The right to control what happens inside one’s body should not change depending on the religious whims of the majority of voters in any government. The individual is king dies not only apply to men.
But they do with vaccines? How does that work?

What's your rational argument for criminalizing the intentional taking of another's life in every other context but this one?
Separation at live birth means the mother of that separated life loses the right to take another persons life including the life of the newborn baby she just delivered to the world. According to the US Constitution a person who has met the Constitutional requirement of live birth shall be protected
In the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness on any soil within the jurisdiction of the United States of America.

Separation at live birth means the mother of that separated life loses the right to take another persons life including the life of the newborn baby she just delivered to the world. According to the US Constitution a person who has met the Constitutional requirement of live birth shall be protected
In the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness on any soil within the jurisdiction of the United States of America.
That’s for citizenship

Why do people like Fool persistently fail to grasp that they embrace a culture of death?

The choice is not whether to compel women to full term pregnancies or not.

The choice is whether society does or ought to accept the goal of terminating human life on a mass scale solely for the sake of convenience?

That’s for citizenship
It’s for protection of individual natural rights as well. Unborn persons do not have it except through being inside the body in which they are in the fetal stage of development.

It’s for protection of individual natural rights as well. Unborn persons do not have it except through being inside the body in which they are in the fetal stage of development.
and if the mother wants to kill herself to kill the child she carries I am OK with that,,

Monk-Eye said:
Except for a live birth requirement , all circumstances to become a US citizen are incidental .

So , by equitable doctrine , live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen .

So , in US 10th , by US 14th , states are prohibited from proscribing abortion .

Care to cite the "live birth" requirement in the Constitution?

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution (adopted July 9, 1868), which states:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Protection of the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness does not apply to the unborn and the constitution of the United States of America anywhere.

But the unborn do have the protections of its mother, if she decides that life is to be protected.

Monk-Eye said:
Except for a live birth requirement , all circumstances to become a US citizen are incidental .

So , by equitable doctrine , live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen .

So , in US 10th , by US 14th , states are prohibited from proscribing abortion .

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution (adopted July 9, 1868), which states:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Protection of the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness does not apply to the unborn and the constitution of the United States of America anywhere.

But the unborn do have the protections of its mother, if she decides that life is to be protected.
or those of us that chose to stand up and protect them from their mother,,

And I agree one hundred percent with that argument.

The question is do you have a rational argument why society must force full term gestation (nine months of being pregnant) on all women to keep her from taking the life of the baby or fetus or partially developed human being when it is part of her body and as soon as she learns she is pregnant?

You appear to be proving to the readers that you cannot.

The same way they force the Man to become a parent. This is not unique.

So make abortion completely legal, and if she fails to abort, then abolish governments ability to force parenthood on the father. No more court ordered child support.

That is logic. You’re argument is silliness

Forum List

Back