Sometimes I'm so ashamed of the state I live in...

At least you don’t live in MN! I wasn’t born here so at least there’s that.

Truly. Minnesota ranks #2 on the list of places I don't want to go to. Illinois is #1.

I crossed the river into MN this weekend. Every time I do that, I have to pull over, unload my concealed carry weapon, and put it in the trunk.

They don't have reciprocity with Wisconsin, neither does Illinois.

At least you don’t live in MN! I wasn’t born here so at least there’s that.

Truly. Minnesota ranks #2 on the list of places I don't want to go to. Illinois is #1.

I crossed the river into MN this weekend. Every time I do that, I have to pull over, unload my concealed carry weapon, and put it in the trunk.

They don't have reciprocity with Wisconsin, neither does Illinois.

The people seem so normal until I see who they voted for... can’t depend on common sense.

Wisconsin: The birthplace of the Republican Party and the illustrious anti-Communist Senator Joe McCarthy. Home of the best cheese, the best beer, and the best football team in the country (if you don't count the Dallas Cowboys). But we're also known for the Sterling Hall bombing that was perpetrated by leftists, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Ed Gein.

Wisconsin has traditionally been a progressive's paradise, but that all changed in 2010 when we elected the greatest Governor this state has ever had, the Honorable Scott Walker. We also changed from a blue state to a red state in 2016, when we overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump.

Even then, we still have our share of wackos. This is a poster I stole from a bulletin board at a Kwik-Trip store in La Crosse this weekend. Enjoy, you perverts...

drag1.jpg

drag2.jpg

drag3.jpg

drag4.jpg

So..are they going to cut their heads off and then toss them around with a mini landing-net type thing in a cross between soccer and football, or what?

Indians invented LaCrosse, it's kinda like soccer, but with mini landing nets, and heads.

I don't know who came up with the list, but not too long on the radio, I heard that my state which is Tennessee came in at #2 on a list that made me ashamed of the state.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The list was about which states have the worst drivers. Mississippi came in at #1.

Forum List

Back