Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

Hold on…so all of those “sensible gun laws” in Chicago, Los Angeles and NYC aren’t working?
Why do you think that might be?
NpxZNrC7gkka.jpeg

No
1)they sit and smoke meth and heroin by my house
2)Try breaking into my house 3 times
3) 1 was buck naked tweaked out sitting by the dumpsters in my old apartment picking scabs until he bled with kids getting off the bus from school

You will defend all of this cause this is the "kindness everywhere" you see cause you're a moron

Once again you try and tell me what you think I will do. And once again, you are wrong.

Maybe because it's "Queer as a football bat" not "Queen as a football hat" you idiot

That is better. I was reading it on my phone before.

But still stupid. And still fixated on my sexuality. I told you, I am not interested. But if your wife or girlfriend needs someone straight, I am happy to help her out.

That is better. I was reading it on my phone before.

But still stupid. And still fixated on my sexuality. I told you, I am not interested. But if your wife or girlfriend needs someone straight, I am happy to help her out.
Not fixated just call it like a I see it. You gonna answer the question asked or deflect some more

Oh, so you read what I said and think I am proud of a murdering lunatic? Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit.

What I have talked about is guaranteeing 1.6 million American citizens their constitutional rights instead of locking them in concentration camps and gassing them. Or locking them all in mental institutions.

If someone commits a crime they should be prosecuted. Period. I have said that over and over and over. But somehow you missed all that.
So you allow mentally ill people like the queer to go out and shoot people, because you dont want it's feelings hurt by putting it where it belongs, in a rubber room. Got it. The blood of innocents is on your and your parties hands, because you wont put mentally ill people in safe places. Of course that would be over 90% of the Democrat voting block because you are all fucking lunatic....

They have and are entitled to the same rights as anyone else. That includes the right to buy a gun.

Forum List

Back