Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

I agree that the dangerously mentally ill should be helped.

But you have guarantee of being left alone.
They'll get help locked up in a mental home

In my own home on my own property you don't think people have a right to be left alone?

So much for you being a strict constitutionalist

Right to privacy mean anything to you dickhead?

They'll get help locked up in a mental home

In my own home on my own property you don't think people have a right to be left alone?

So much for you being a strict constitutionalist

Right to privacy mean anything to you dickhead?

Locking up dangerous people is fine, dickhead.

But what you want to do is put millions in mental institutions who have shown no signs of being dangerous, dickhead.

Locking up dangerous people is fine, dickhead.

But what you want to do is put millions in mental institutions who have shown no signs of being dangerous, dickhead.

Psychotropic drugs are a huge issue. I do think that being on them should be a disqualification for owning a firearm.

But what you want to do is put millions in mental institutions who have shown no signs of being dangerous ...

Well ... That sounds about as silly and useless as pretending the rest of us ...
Are in the least bit compelled or required to play pretend games with the mentally ill ... :auiqs.jpg:

Because there are so many out there?

I am not catering to mentally incompetent people. If someone is a danger to themselves or others, I am all for getting them help. But none of this is about help.

Sure you are. Whenever you humor a person who demands that you call them by a pronoun you ARE catering to the mentally ill.

Or I do use pronouns and don't cause a ruckus. I choose my words.

I'm the exact opposite ... :auiqs.jpg:
If a guy walks up to me and tells me his name is Lucy ... I may call him Lucy.

But ... If he expects me to use pronouns that do not apply ...
I will inform him he doesn't have the Power or Authority necessary to change the meaning of a word.
If he wants to cause a ruckus ... That's on him.

So you allow mentally ill people like the queer to go out and shoot people, because you dont want it's feelings hurt by putting it where it belongs, in a rubber room. Got it. The blood of innocents is on your and your parties hands, because you wont put mentally ill people in safe places. Of course that would be over 90% of the Democrat voting block because you are all fucking lunatic....

Absolute bullshit. There are an estimated 1.6 million trannies in the US. If they were all dangerous lunatics it wouldn't be 6 people shot in a school. It would be millions dead.

If someone is determined to be mentally ill and dangerous by a medical doctor or psychiatrist, that is one thing. To make a blanket statement of mental illness based on whatever education you have had, it is entirely different.

Nope sorry

You can't legally buy a weapon if you have mental problems and on psych meds

Actually. It is only if you have been adjudged as a threat to yourself or others. That is a legal finding. So it would require a court decision. Absent that, the individual is totally within their rights to purchase a gun. 2nd Amendment doesn’t offer any alternative.

Trannies calling for a day of vengeance don't need help?

And I have said, numerous times, that anyone involved in violence or planning of violence should be arrested and prosecuted.

Funny how some of what I say is amplified and deliberately misinterpreted. And when I say thing that agree with what you want, it is ignored completely.

I'm the exact opposite ... :auiqs.jpg:
If a guy walks up to me and tells me his name is Lucy ... I may call him Lucy.

But ... If he expects me to use pronouns that do not apply ...
I will inform him he doesn't have the Power or Authority necessary to change the meaning of a word.
If he wants to cause a ruckus ... That's on him.

Not using pronouns is not a difficult thing.

Forum List

Back