Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

So teen girls who cut themselves. Yes they need help

Trannies who want to cut their dick or tits off. Nah it'll be fine

Logic?

The difference is one is cutting to do harm, and on their own.

The other is getting surgery in a medicl setting under a doctor's care. But if you find someone trying to carve their tits off with a kitchen knife, by all means get them help.

But to claim the two are the same is just ignorant.

The difference is one is cutting to do harm, and on their own.

The other is getting surgery in a medicl setting under a doctor's care. But if you find someone trying to carve their tits off with a kitchen knife, by all means get them help.

But to claim the two are the same is just ignorant.
No it's not

Whats ignorant is you making excuses for mental defective rejects who want to kill Christian kids

om7VhdNrYvPO.jpeg

Transgenders make up about 0.5% of the population, but recently there have been about 4 mass shooters who were transgender.

Should red flags go up when they buy a gun?
Not AR 15 platform rifles or any weapon without a permit. Trans are no better then gun a holic heterosexuals and neither should be allowed to own them without a permit.

They aren’t special and should be treated no differently then the more numerous white males who kill people.

so yup, red flags should go up when any unqualified person without a background check and permit tries to buy one. Jail them. Put them in the same cells as white make hetero gun a holics. Then watch the sparks fly. .

Last edited:
Nope. Not AR 15 platform rifles or any weapon without a permit. Trans are no better then gun a holic heterosexuals and neither should be allowed to own them without a permit.

They aren’t special and should be treated no differently then the more numerous white males who kill people.
Trannies by definition have a mental disorder numbnuts

Whats the middle picture in that say genius or can't you read

And what have I said, over and over and over about that very subject? Can you read? How many times have I called for arrest and prosecution of anyone committing or planning violent acts?? Were those words in some sort of code? I can try and dig out my old decoder ring if it will help. But the continued lying accusations you make are pure bullshit.

And what have I said, over and over and over about that very subject? Can you read? How many times have I called for arrest and prosecution of anyone committing or planning violent acts?? Were those words in some sort of code? I can try and dig out my old decoder ring if it will help. But the continued lying accusations you make are pure bullshit.
Nope you said I made it up

That account was suspended for what you said I made up

Apologize or I accept your concession

How is what I said made up? Explain it while you tell me again what the post in middle says

If I'm making it up why is the account suspended?

You said, "Whats ignorant is you making excuses for mental defective rejects who want to kill Christian kids". Not once have I made excuses for murdering lunatics. That is a flat out lie. No other word for it. In fact, I have repeatedly said they should be arrested and prosecuted.

But you want to put ALL trannies away. There is a difference.

Transgenders make up about 0.5% of the population, but recently there have been about 4 mass shooters who were transgender.

Should red flags go up when they buy a gun?
Anyone with apparent physiological issues - can't be allowed to own a gun. That goes for everyone - not just for transgenders.
The question therefore should be; are there physiological evaluation tests for gun holders and applicants in place? Or as I experienced some 20 years ago in the USA, a simple drivers-license suffices.

Nope you said I made it up

That account was suspended for what you said I made up

Apologize or I accept your concession

You said I am making excuses for people who want to kill Christian kids. You absolutely made that up. I have never said anything even close to that.

If you don't want accounts suspended don't make shit up or tell lies.

You said, "Whats ignorant is you making excuses for mental defective rejects who want to kill Christian kids". Not once have I made excuses for murdering lunatics. That is a flat out lie. No other word for it. In fact, I have repeatedly said they should be arrested and prosecuted.

But you want to put ALL trannies away. There is a difference.
You've been making excuses for them for 2 days. You said I lied about my post. You keep repeating the same bs over and over again while accusing everyone else of being racist while talking about your morning dog finding adventure. You are a clown and a lying scumbag

You said I am making excuses for people who want to kill Christian kids. You absolutely made that up. I have never said anything even close to that.

If you don't want accounts suspended don't make shit up or tell lies.
Yet here you are still making excuses

Why would my account he suspended dumbass? The tranny account got suspended for making threats against Christians you stupid illiterate fuck

Dismissed Clownshoes your concession is noted

You've been making excuses for them for 2 days. You said I lied about my post. You keep repeating the same bs over and over again while accusing everyone else of being racist while talking about your morning dog finding adventure. You are a clown and a lying scumbag
I have not lied once. Not once. That you dislike what I say does not change that.

And no, I have not defended a single person or made a single excuse for anyone wanting to kill Christian children. You are welcome to post where I did.

I have defended 1.6 million trannies that you accuse of being dangerous with absolutely no evidence at all.

Forum List

Back