Seriously, what is wrong with some church leaders?

They are free to do it. So what

2 Dead, Dozens Have Coronavirus After 60 Choir Members Gather For Rehearsal
Daniel Blake Mon 30 Mar 2020 15:48 BST

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause of someone's else's death?

Hey playtime since you are so concerned with inadvertently being the cause of someone's death you should know that our son has a life-threatening food allergy. Henceforth you should not eat any of these foods, which are the top causes of anaphylaxis in sufferers:

Peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, soy, fish, shellfish

I expect you to refrain from these lest you cause someone's death.

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause of someone's else's death?

Hey playtime since you are so concerned with inadvertently being the cause of someone's death you should know that our son has a life-threatening food allergy. Henceforth you should not eat any of these foods, which are the top causes of anaphylaxis in sufferers:

well, you have a flawed sense of reality suzy... if yer kid has a peanut allergy, & the school wants to take steps to mitigate that - - - i have absolutely no problems with it. HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... your kids allergy also doesn't affect society as a whole does it?

nope.

can your kid's allergy spread like wildfire putting everyone else in danger?

you just prove how you are only pro birth & not pro life.

Sure it does, there are lots of people with food allergies.

So when you're done with food allergies and fragrances, you'd better tackle Distracted Driving. To be "safe", Jackboots Playtime--we know how much you love that word "safe"--you better just take all cell phones away.

Make a law for it, Jackboots. We know you folks love your laws. Get on that, now, so we can all be safe! And so someone else's actions don't cause anyone harm. Come one now! Safety first!

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause for someone's else's death?

I know you love the fit of your jackboots but try to take them off at various points throughout the day just to remember that we DO have individual rights in this country as well as a First Amendment

Sorry not sorry

^^^ so so so very angry, it's almost comical; but i noticed that you didn't actually respond to the question. hmmmmm, anyhoo:

lol, speaking of jackboots - when do you think the lawsuits will start?

Jerry Falwell's mismanagement is spreading coronavirus at Liberty University
by Brad Polumbo
| March 30, 2020 12:15 PM

As K-12 schools and colleges across the country have shifted to remote online education models to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. decided his institution would do the opposite. The religious conservative and prominent Trump ally downplayed the virus publicly, calling the response to the coronavirus an “overreaction” and saying, “It makes you wonder if there is a political reason.”

Falwell has since called students back from spring break and decided to reopen the university partially. Now, the Daily Beast reports that nearly a dozen Liberty students have coronavirus-like symptoms, with three referred to nearby hospitals and eight others in self-isolation. Classes are being taught remotely, but meanwhile, students have still reportedly been interacting on campus in close proximity for meals, study groups, and even recreational sports.

So no comment on the fact that, if you're concerned about the behavior of others causing death, then you need to stop eating all those foods, huh?

Hey when you've memorized that list, you also need to stop wearing all fragrances of all kinds, because that triggers asthma attacks. Which can be deadly.

Gosh you have a long to do list today, Playtime, better get to it so you can guarantee you don't inadvertently cause someone's death

lol YOU GO GIRL!!!!! you might wanna do something about that BP of yers b4 you blow a gasket. nothing funnier than a cray cray going off the edge! your examples are a false equivalency; but don't let that stop you................

No Jackboots, I'm kicking your butt and showing you how weak your worldview is with all your weak sauce whining about wah wah wah someone monitor these people they're making me UNSAFE

The ultimate KAREN

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

well, you have a flawed sense of reality suzy... if yer kid has a peanut allergy, & the school wants to take steps to mitigate that - - - i have absolutely no problems with it. HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... your kids allergy also doesn't affect society as a whole does it?

nope.

So when you're done with food allergies and fragrances, you'd better tackle Distracted Driving. To be "safe", Jackboots Playtime--we know how much you love that word "safe"--you better just take all cell phones away.

Make a law for it, Jackboots. We know you folks love your laws. Get on that, now, so we can all be safe! And so someone else's actions don't cause anyone harm. Come one now! Safety first!

But wait, when cellphones are taken how is Jackboots Karen Playtime going to report Social Distancing violators to the Overlords?

So much to ponder...so many dilemmas to solve

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

nope.

^
FE1.jpg

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause for someone's else's death?

I know you love the fit of your jackboots but try to take them off at various points throughout the day just to remember that we DO have individual rights in this country as well as a First Amendment

Sorry not sorry
What are you even talking about? What do they say, now? "Stay in your own lane"? You can do your thing. Just allow people to do theirs. You cam still go to your house of worship and do anything you want. What "jackboots" are you talking about. Go your way. Leave others alone to go their way. Who, specifically, is trying to force you into anything? You have got your life, haven't you?

No dearheart, I kicked your butts so effectively that this thread turned from "OMG THESE PEOPLE ARE MEETING IN THEIR CHURCHES" to all the Karens now crawling away saying "you can do your thing", "Leave others alone", etc.

Yes, that tastes like victory, and it should. Because Karens are ridiculous, and totalitarianism is a historical stain. Good. We agree.

^ that's why ^

Sorry not sorry

^^^ so so so very angry, it's almost comical; but i noticed that you didn't actually respond to the question. hmmmmm, anyhoo:

lol, speaking of jackboots - when do you think the lawsuits will start?

by Brad Polumbo
| March 30, 2020 12:15 PM

As K-12 schools and colleges across the country have shifted to remote online education models to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. decided his institution would do the opposite. The religious conservative and prominent Trump ally downplayed the virus publicly, calling the response to the coronavirus an “overreaction” and saying, “It makes you wonder if there is a political reason.”

Falwell has since called students back from spring break and decided to reopen the university partially. Now, the Daily Beast reports that nearly a dozen Liberty students have coronavirus-like symptoms, with three referred to nearby hospitals and eight others in self-isolation. Classes are being taught remotely, but meanwhile, students have still reportedly been interacting on campus in close proximity for meals, study groups, and even recreational sports.

So no comment on the fact that, if you're concerned about the behavior of others causing death, then you need to stop eating all those foods, huh?

Hey when you've memorized that list, you also need to stop wearing all fragrances of all kinds, because that triggers asthma attacks. Which can be deadly.

Gosh you have a long to do list today, Playtime, better get to it so you can guarantee you don't inadvertently cause someone's death

lol YOU GO GIRL!!!!! you might wanna do something about that BP of yers b4 you blow a gasket. nothing funnier than a cray cray going off the edge! your examples are a false equivalency; but don't let that stop you................

No Jackboots, I'm kicking your butt and showing you how weak your worldview is with all your weak sauce whining about wah wah wah someone monitor these people they're making me UNSAFE

The ultimate KAREN

no, you really aren't. what's it like to live in crazy town?

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

nope.

But wait, when cellphones are taken how is Jackboots Karen Playtime going to report Social Distancing violators to the Overlords?

such anger!!!!!!!! you are really losing it sweety. my my MY my my.........

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

nope.

^
FE1.jpg

It is not a false equivalency. You want people to give up individual, lawful rights for others' health, Jackboots Karen Playtime. So I am asking you to give up yours.

And then, like every Karen ever, you don't like it. Boo hoo go find a manager to complain to

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

nope.

Go tell a manager and cluck your tongue Karen. I'm sure the Overlords await your tattletale phone call. GO ON NOW< report someone!

"I'd like to speak to your manager"

1585653036491.png

^ that's why ^

Sorry not sorry
What are you even talking about? What do they say, now? "Stay in your own lane"? You can do your thing. Just allow people to do theirs. You cam still go to your house of worship and do anything you want. What "jackboots" are you talking about. Go your way. Leave others alone to go their way. Who, specifically, is trying to force you into anything? You have got your life, haven't you?

No dearheart, I kicked your butts so effectively that this thread turned from "OMG THESE PEOPLE ARE MEETING IN THEIR CHURCHES" to all the Karens now crawling away saying "you can do your thing", "Leave others alone", etc.

Yes, that tastes like victory, and it should. Because Karens are ridiculous, and totalitarianism is a historical stain. Good. We agree.

looks like donny has taught you well - just say whatever & since you said it, it must be fact.

CONgrats, grasshoppa - you have become a full tilt member of the cult.:clap2:

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

nope.

^
FE1.jpg

It is not a false equivalency. You want people to give up individual, lawful rights to others' health, Jackboots Karen Playtime. So I am asking you to give up yours.

And then, like every Karen ever, you don't like it. Boo hoo go find a manager to complain to

ummmm..... no. not really. are you started to feel warm? that's the first sign of hypertension setting in.............

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

nope.

Go tell a manager and cluck your tongue Karen. I'm sure the Overlords await your tattletale phone call. GO ON NOW< report someone!

View attachment 317426

report you? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why would i report someone who is entertaining me? lol.... you silly cult member you................

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

nope.

View attachment 317426

report you? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why would i report someone who is entertaining me? lol.... you silly cult member you................

A reminder that Jackboot Totalitarians with a streak of Karen in them NEVER want to be held to their own standards. Now playtime will attempt to spar with me below, attempt to engage me in rejoinders I had to fend off when my daughter was about 14.

Move along, Jackboots Karen, or find some cogent points.

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

nope.

View attachment 317426

A reminder that Jackboot Totalitarians with a streak of Karen in them NEVER want to be held to their own standards. Now playtime will attempt to spar with me below, attempt to engage me in rejoinders I had to fend off when my daughter was about 14.

reply to the the 2 articles i posted, coo coo cray cray ......

the church choir who have infected each other by the dozens & now 2 are dead.

& falwell jr who insisted his students come back & now several have symptoms with at least one confirmed case.

looks like jesus wasn't the answer for them... what's yours?

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

nope.

View attachment 317426

& falwell jr who insisted his students come back & now several have symptoms with at least one confirmed case.

You're moving the goalposts. You don't give a flip for these Christians; you were whining about how they put society at risk. I say if that's really your chief concern, then you should always live by that. You know what to do. Foods, fragrances, cell phones and distracted driving. That's just for a start. Stop judging and get to work.

^ that's why ^

^ that's why ^

nope.

View attachment 317426

Oh and don't forget you're really going to need to quarantine yourself EVERY flu season, because there are people getting cancer treatments and who are immune deficient all the time, and the flu is deadly for them no matter what.

So, looks like total quarantine for you every Oct-April. Gosh. Tough life.

Susie-----do you think it's ok for people to bring children to
this event in the face of the pandemic conditions?

Are you asking me would I bring my children? Probably not. Can I make that choice for other parents? Nope.

Oh hey look! Here's me, not judging. WHOA

IM (not so humble) O -----parents who bring kids to this
event should be investigated by child protection services.
Happy Easter and Passover. -----Public announcement!!!!!
The only guest in my house for Passover will be Elijah.

Susie-----do you think it's ok for people to bring children to
this event in the face of the pandemic conditions?

Are you asking me would I bring my children? Probably not. Can I make that choice for other parents? Nope.

Oh hey look! Here's me, not judging. WHOA

IM (not so humble) O -----parents who bring kids to this
event should be investigated by child protection services.
Happy Easter and Passover. -----Public announcement!!!!!
The only guest in my house for Passover will be Elijah.

oh goody, another Jackboot Totalitarian.

Forum List

Back