Relax, Christians: the World is Not Ending

norwegen

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sheesh!

The Bible doesn't say the world will come to an end. What it does say is that the church is eternal.

So, peace.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are these the beginnings of sorrows ?

Votto

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sheesh!

The Bible doesn't say the world will come to an end. What it does say is that the church is eternal.

So, peace.
Now ya tell me

I saw all the businesses closing, no one out on the streets, the sun going down, and I thought to myself, yep, that's it. It's all over

You mean there is more?

Yay. (sarcasm)

Sorry, just blowing off some steam.

Carry on.

Meriweather

Not all who wander are lost
Reaction score
Are these the beginnings of sorrows ?
Every generation has sorrows. So was it in every generation before, this generation, and it will continue in future generations. Our life in this world will come to an end, so the world will end for each of us one day, while the world continues on for others.

Mac-7

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sheesh!

So, peace.
Do you believe in God as revealed in the Bible?

Meriweather

Reaction score
Which rendition of the Bible? And whose interpretation? Sixteenth interpolation of "Jehovah" and Eighteenth interpolation of "Rapture" are not my cup of tea. I prefer the earlier Hebrew and early Church renditions.

Mac-7

Gold Member
Reaction score
Which rendition of the Bible? And whose interpretation? Sixteenth interpolation of "Jehovah" and Eighteenth interpolation of "Rapture" are not my cup of tea. I prefer the earlier Hebrew and early Church renditions.
so for you the answer is no

ok

Meriweather

Reaction score
You misunderstand. For me the answer is yes because I have not added 16th-18th century interpolations to the original. Remember, we can trace back to the year some Christians came up with their interpretations. Many of us prefer to stick with the original...or, as we call it, the true Bible. ;)

Mac-7

Gold Member
Reaction score
You misunderstand. For me the answer is yes because I have not added 16th-18th century interpolations to the original. Remember, we can trace back to the year some Christians came up with their interpretations. Many of us prefer to stick with the original...or, as we call it, the true Bible. ;)
a simple yes for believing in God would have been ok

TroglocratsRdumb

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think that the greeks wrote the bible

BreezeWood

VIP Member
Reaction score
Relax, Christians: the World is Not Ending

not for even one of them ... sad to think of a world of only sinners.

Meriweather

Reaction score
My question was directed to norwegen and you answered
Yes, I entered the conversation. You then included me! :) Look, I meant this all in good fun, but maybe you think I was being snarky? In any case, if I am interrupting, I will be happy to find another conversation. In either case, wishing you well.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List