Seriously, what is wrong with some church leaders?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Just saw an ad for a tent revival for this week, the picture shows close elbow to elbow seating, with an itinerary that includes "Laying of the hands".
WTH?

They are free to do it. So what
Free to spread a deadly virus. Great. These cults are getting crazier by the minute. Now we've got "end times" and "rapture." What next? Christianity has become a joke. It was supposed to be serious.

Viruses have always been deadly to a lot of people, Hysteria. As I just said in another thread. I mean I know to you liberals' things like individual freedoms and rights mean little. And I know you won't be able to wrap your head around what I have said, so you'll just take more potshots at Christianity. So you go for it, I expect just more mindless spew from you.

Just saw an ad for a tent revival for this week, the picture shows close elbow to elbow seating, with an itinerary that includes "Laying of the hands".
WTH?
At a time of such confusion and contradictory messages and so little confidence in their government as they shred citizen rights to pieces left and right with no end in sight after 8 months of hearings and attacks on our highest levels of government with no rhyme or proof going nowhere wasting untold millions of dollars as the national expert publicly forecasts that 100,000 to 200,000 could now end up dead and this thing could come right back next year with no work, no money or income coming in even as some few other countries eschew all of this shutdown and lock down hype with apparent impunity, maybe some people, especially older folks just decided of what little free will they still have left allowed them that they just need a little churching, faith and real hope in their lives.

After all, the elderly have been in their homes. They aren't the carriers. In most cases, they end of the victims of others.

Free to spread a deadly virus. Great. These cults are getting crazier by the minute. Now we've got "end times" and "rapture." What next? Christianity has become a joke. It was supposed to be serious.
If they spread it, they must have gotten it from someone else given to them. These are the least exposed, most sheltered segment of society.

WTH?
Money is their God! That is why they worship Tramp!
THAT'S IT, ED!
  • Conservatives vote for Trump that they might become empowered to raise their personal wealth!
  • Leftists vote Democrat in the hope that Big Government might raise them up with other people's money!

WTH?

Apparently, if someone dies from this virus, it's because God wanted them to die. Whats wrong with Church leaders? A better question is why does anyone buy into this stuff to start with?

WTH?
THAT'S IT, ED!
  • Conservatives vote for Trump that they might become empowered to raise their personal wealth!
  • Leftists vote Democrat in the hope that Big Government might raise them up with other people's money!
Pure BULLSHIT!
CON$ vote for Tramp because he is a rapist and a cheat like they aspire to be!

Yeah well.. do you believe we are slaves of the state, or not? Yes or no?

This is country based on freedom. Tough snot. You don't like it, there are plenty of countries that don't have such fundamental freedoms. You can try China. See how they treated people there.

Italy to some extent. Locking people in their own homes, with the corpses of relatives for weeks. By all means, move there. Don't have to worry about Cults, right?

Personally, for you, I'd recommend Arabia. But... that's wishful thinking on my part.

WTH?
THAT'S IT, ED!
Pure BULLSHIT!
THAT'S IT ED! YOU'RE RIGHT ON TOP OF THE ISSUES! Trump supporters, including many former Obama voters, all voted for Trump because he is a rapist and a cheat like the Clintons and we want to be just like him! Glad to hear your rational thoughts.

Gee, I wonder why we just didn't vote for another Clinton then?

Seriously, what is wrong with some church leaders?
Comprehension issues.

This is country based on freedom. Tough snot. You don't like it, there are plenty of countries that don't have such fundamental freedoms. You can try China. See how they treated people there.

Italy to some extent. Locking people in their own homes, with the corpses of relatives for weeks. By all means, move there. Don't have to worry about Cults, right?

Personally, for you, I'd recommend Arabia. But... that's wishful thinking on my part.

People like Hysteria all live under the pretty delusion that everyone they don't like would have to live under the totalitarian rules but they would be in a happy Utopia where they have everything they want and need and all the rules are Exactly To Their Liking.

The jackboots always fit their feet to a T--in their very tiny minds.

It's sad, but what can you do?

I'm thinking North Korea would be a better fit for her. Totalitarian government, no religion allowed, except the Dear Leader, who thinks of himself as god, and is the only one people must worship. The "crazy" Christians are arrested, beaten, tortured and sent off to labor camps or executed. I'm sure some here would enjoy a place like that, at least based on their bootlicking posts and anti-Christian mindset.

WTH?
THAT'S IT, ED!
Pure BULLSHIT!
THAT'S IT ED! YOU'RE RIGHT ON TOP OF THE ISSUES! Trump supporters, including many former Obama voters, all voted for Trump because he is a rapist and a cheat ...
It is infinitely more believable than your BULLSHIT that CON$ want to better themselves!

WTH?
THAT'S IT, ED!
Pure BULLSHIT!
THAT'S IT ED! YOU'RE RIGHT ON TOP OF THE ISSUES! Trump supporters, including many former Obama voters, all voted for Trump because he is a rapist and a cheat ...
It is infinitely more believable than your BULLSHIT that CON$ want to better themselves!
Really couldn't give less of a crap what is believable to a proven idiot like you.

WTH?
THAT'S IT, ED!
Pure BULLSHIT!
Really couldn't give less of a crap what is believable to a proven idiot like you.
More pure BULLSHIT, if you didn't care you wouldn't have replied!!!!

WTH?
The advertisers are probably trying to capitalize on noir bugchasers.

It's nothing new.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back