The US House’s Weekly Expansion of the Definition of Antisemitism

Now listen here:

Anyone who has read the Old Testament and the Apocrypha knows that for Jews possession of the Land of Israel is as important as personal salvation is for Christians.

House of Representatives passes resolution condemning 'From the river to the sea' chants

Congressman Thomas Massie, as is most often the case, was the only Republican who demonstrated the courage to uphold his oath to protect the constitution by voting against this resolution.

The first amendment of the US Constitution clearly prohibits Congress from establishing any laws which restrict/limit the freedom of speech, press or assembly.

People had better wake up and pay attention to how these orchestrated ''protests'' and the NGOs who are participating in the coercion are being used by both foreign and domestic political actors/interests to systematically whittle down as much of the your rights as they possibly can. They're not moving their circus from over there to over here onto American soil for nothing. None of these Middle Eastern factions on either so-called ''side''....none of them...are friends of the traditional American cause of individual liberty. In fact, they operate brazenly antithetical to it. In every instance they've imported their theater onto American soil, the American constitution has been the primary target in their sights.

And they're doing it in broad daylight...

Last edited:
Anti Semitism = noticing truth
T his is the truth about Jews:

-----------

Jewish Genius By Charles Murray Commentary April 02, 2007​

The sparse representation of Jews during the flowering of the European arts and sciences is not hard to explain. They were systematically excluded, both by legal restrictions on the occupations they could enter and by savage social discrimination. Then came legal emancipation, beginning in the late 1700’s in a few countries and completed in Western Europe by the 1870’s, and with it one of the most extraordinary stories of any ethnic group at any point in human history.

As soon as Jewish children born under legal emancipation had time to grow to adulthood, they started appearing in the first ranks of the arts and sciences. During the four decades from 1830 to 1870, when the first Jews to live under emancipation reached their forties, 16 significant Jewish figures appear. In the next four decades, from 1870 to 1910, the number jumps to 40. During the next four decades, 1910–1950, despite the contemporaneous devastation of European Jewry, the number of significant figures almost triples, to 114.

To get a sense of the density of accomplishment these numbers represent, I will focus on 1870 onward, after legal emancipation had been achieved throughout Central and Western Europe. How does the actual number of significant figures compare to what would be expected given the Jewish proportion of the European and North American population? From 1870 to 1950, Jewish representation in literature was four times the number one would expect. In music, five times. In the visual arts, five times. In biology, eight times. In chemistry, six times. In physics, nine times. In mathematics, twelve times. In philosophy, fourteen times.

Disproportionate Jewish accomplishment in the arts and sciences continues to this day. My inventories end with 1950, but many other measures are available, of which the best known is the Nobel Prize. In the first half of the 20th century, despite pervasive and continuing social discrimination against Jews throughout the Western world, despite the retraction of legal rights, and despite the Holocaust, Jews won 14 percent of Nobel Prizes in literature, chemistry, physics, and medicine/physiology. In the second half of the 20th century, when Nobel Prizes began to be awarded to people from all over the world, that figure rose to 29 percent. So far, in the 21st century, it has been 32 percent. Jews constitute about two-tenths of one percent of the world’s population. You do the math.

:

So anything i say that's against the 'narrative' is verbotten?

~S~

As is universally the case, those who truly hate America for its freedoms are those whose default tendency is first and foremost to try to usurp them through some illusion of officialdom.

As I said, sparky. They (and fellow actors in the endeavor, both foreign and domestic) aren't importing this theater onto our soil for nothing.

Unfortunately, history reveals that the people tend to love them for it. Well..until they don't. But by then it's too late. The Patriot Act is a fine example.

Last edited:
I do not want the government to allow hate speech for Jew haters. I want them to become unemployable.
Censoring one's political opinion is not hate speech Hector, it's a clear violation of our constitution

And this has nothing to do with racism , it has everything to do with a fascist regime trying to cloak it's agenda behind it

Allowing any foreign power to influence Congress to this extent just took freedom in America down a notch

This is unacceptable

~S~

Censoring one's political opinion is not hate speech Hector, it's a clear violation of our constitution

And this has nothing to do with racism , it has everything to do with a fascist regime trying to cloak it's agenda behind it

Allowing any foreign power to influence Congress to this extent just took freedom in America down a notch

This is unacceptable

~S~
Israel does not have a fascist regime. It has the only democratic government in the Near East.

By hate speech I mean making statements like, "Jews must die."

The only way Jews differ from white Gentiles is that they tend to be more intelligent, successful, and prosperous. I am unaware that they have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy. I suspect that their rates are lower.

As is universally the case, those who truly hate America for its freedoms are those whose default tendency is first and foremost to try to usurp them through some illusion of officialdom.

As I said, sparky. They (and fellow actors in the endeavor, both foreign and domestic) aren't importing this theater onto our soil for nothing.

Unfortunately, history reveals that the people tend to love them for it. Well..until they don't. But by then it's too late. The Patriot Act is a fine example.
I oppose free speech restrictions on those who are spreading Nazi ideology.

I wish I could say the same thing about you in regard to the free speech rights of those who oppose them.

I oppose free speech restrictions on those who are spreading Nazi ideology.

I wish I could say the same thing about you in regard to the free speech rights of those who oppose them.
It is a mistake to try make the topic about me.

You will lose that infantile game. Every single time. But I'll place your ad-hom aside for the moment and be polite to you.

I'm not selective. You either support free speech rights across the board or you do not support them at all.

There is no arbitrary in-between to placate anyone's feelings.

Nobody should ever be forced at the barrel of a government gun to relinquish or otherwise compromise their constitutionally protected natural rights in order to placate anyone elses feelings or political agendas.

Last edited:
It is a mistake to try make the topic about me.

You will lose that infantile game. Every single time. But I'll place your ad-hom aside foe the moment and be polite to you.

I'm not selective. You either support free speech rights across the board or you do not support them at al .

There is no in-between to placate anyone's feelings.

Nobody should ever be forced at the barrel of a government gun to relinquish their natiural rights in order to placate anyone elses feelings or political agendas.
There was no ad hom.

You are on record as wanting to get rid of me and two others for pur own exercise of free speech.

Forum List

Back