Seriously, what is wrong with some church leaders?

They are free to do it. So what
Free to spread a deadly virus. Great. These cults are getting crazier by the minute. Now we've got "end times" and "rapture." What next? Christianity has become a joke. It was supposed to be serious.

Viruses have always been deadly to a lot of people, Hysteria. As I just said in another thread. I mean I know to you liberals' things like individual freedoms and rights mean little. And I know you won't be able to wrap your head around what I have said, so you'll just take more potshots at Christianity. So you go for it, I expect just more mindless spew from you.

I never took any "potshots at Christianity," only the folks who try to ruin it. There are millions of Christians all over the world. I have never said a word against Methodists, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Orthodox, Quakers, etc. I've got a bone or two to pick with some Catholics, but I was born into a Catholic family and have some experience with Catholicism.

Individual rights and freedoms mean a lot to me. That is why I will continue to defend them against people like you.

You sound falwellian. grahamist. swaggarty. perkinist.

Free to spread a deadly virus. Great. These cults are getting crazier by the minute. Now we've got "end times" and "rapture." What next? Christianity has become a joke. It was supposed to be serious.

Viruses have always been deadly to a lot of people, Hysteria. As I just said in another thread. I mean I know to you liberals' things like individual freedoms and rights mean little. And I know you won't be able to wrap your head around what I have said, so you'll just take more potshots at Christianity. So you go for it, I expect just more mindless spew from you.

I never took any "potshots at Christianity," only the folks who try to ruin it. There are millions of Christians all over the world. I have never said a word against Methodists, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Orthodox, Quakers, etc. I've got a bone or two to pick with some Catholics, but I was born into a Catholic family and have some experience with Catholicism.

Individual rights and freedoms mean a lot to me. That is why I will continue to defend them against people like you.

Wow the point goes right over your head. You only want to grant rights TO THE PEOPLE YOU AGREE WITH.

Because you're a totalitarian, Hysteria, which you then project on me. But I knew that.

Are you one another one of those scumbag pathetic ex-christians who lost their faith, and since your morals were intrinsically connected to your religious beliefs, when you lost your childish faith all of your morals went out the window with it?

I'm not saying you are, but, you kinda do come off that way....

Yeah well.. do you believe we are slaves of the state, or not? Yes or no?

This is country based on freedom. Tough snot. You don't like it, there are plenty of countries that don't have such fundamental freedoms. You can try China. See how they treated people there.

Italy to some extent. Locking people in their own homes, with the corpses of relatives for weeks. By all means, move there. Don't have to worry about Cults, right?

Personally, for you, I'd recommend Arabia. But... that's wishful thinking on my part.
I'm thinking North Korea would be a better fit for her. Totalitarian government, no religion allowed, except the Dear Leader, who thinks of himself as god, and is the only one people must worship. The "crazy" Christians are arrested, beaten, tortured and sent off to labor camps or executed. I'm sure some here would enjoy a place like that, at least based on their bootlicking posts and anti-Christian mindset.

So many of you would perhaps enjoy life in Iran. Totalitarian. The government dictates your religion. I've never met anyone who is "anti-Christian."

I've been from Turkey to Rome to Athens to Canterbury, and I have never met anyone who is "anti-Christian." I lost a dear friend and co-worker last year, a faithful Hindu of Punjabi origin, and I miss him, but his ashes are now in the Ganges. I have Muslim friends, too. One of whom, Mohammad Mubashar, who addresses me as his mother. I am "Mama." All have been respectful. We all live with the Supreme Being on our minds.

This is country based on freedom. Tough snot. You don't like it, there are plenty of countries that don't have such fundamental freedoms. You can try China. See how they treated people there.

Italy to some extent. Locking people in their own homes, with the corpses of relatives for weeks. By all means, move there. Don't have to worry about Cults, right?

Personally, for you, I'd recommend Arabia. But... that's wishful thinking on my part.
I'm thinking North Korea would be a better fit for her. Totalitarian government, no religion allowed, except the Dear Leader, who thinks of himself as god, and is the only one people must worship. The "crazy" Christians are arrested, beaten, tortured and sent off to labor camps or executed. I'm sure some here would enjoy a place like that, at least based on their bootlicking posts and anti-Christian mindset.

So many of you would perhaps enjoy life in Iran. Totalitarian. The government dictates your religion. I've never met anyone who is "anti-Christian."

I've been from Turkey to Rome to Athens to Canterbury, and I have never met anyone who is "anti-Christian." I lost a dear friend and co-worker last year, a faithful Hindu of Punjabi origin, and I miss him, but his ashes are now in the Ganges. I have Muslim friends, too. One of whom, Mohammad Mubashar, who addresses me as his mother. I am "Mama." All have been respectful. We all live with the Supreme Being on our minds.

You talk to yourself a lot

You talk to yourself a lot

You are disturbed. Go back to "church" and do that wavy-gravy thing. You can even put on a purple beret and do handstands on the church lawn.

t
Are you one another one of those scumbag pathetic ex-christians who lost their faith, and since your morals were intrinsically connected to your religious beliefs, when you lost your childish faith all of your morals went out the window with it?

I am not an "ex" anything. I just don't follow these people who set themselves up as "religious leaders." My "morals" are quite fine, thank you. They are not in dispute. How are your "morals." Not just the sexual ones. All of them.

No, Christianity was always a joke. Many people took it seriously, though. But when faith trumps (no pun intended) science, faith will lose.

t

I am not an "ex" anything. I just don't follow these people who set themselves up as "religious leaders." My "morals" are quite fine, thank you. They are not in dispute. How are your "morals." Not just the sexual ones. All of them.
To each their own.

But I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time I've heard you crybabying about Christianity. Or was that some other childish bigoted fuckwad?

Last edited:

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

2 Dead, Dozens Have Coronavirus After 60 Choir Members Gather For Rehearsal
Daniel Blake Mon 30 Mar 2020 15:48 BST

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause of someone's else's death?

Last edited:
No, Christianity was always a joke. Many people took it seriously, though. But when faith trumps (no pun intended) science, faith will lose.
I have found beauty and strength in religion, including those that I am the most familiar with, Christianity, Judaism, Islam. What people have to find is spirituality, that which occurs deep down in the soul. There are things that I will do to my fellow humans, and there are things that I will never do to my fellow humans (and other animals, by the way) because it is evil and would cause suffering. I mention animals because I just had cause to reflect back on my dog, who saved me twice from threats by humans.

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause for someone's else's death?

I know you love the fit of your jackboots but try to take them off at various points throughout the day just to remember that we DO have individual rights in this country as well as a First Amendment

Sorry not sorry

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause of someone's else's death?

Hey playtime since you are so concerned with inadvertently being the cause of someone's death you should know that our son has a life-threatening food allergy. Henceforth you should not eat any of these foods, which are the top causes of anaphylaxis in sufferers:

Peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, soy, fish, shellfish

I expect you to refrain from these lest you cause someone's death.

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause for someone's else's death?

I know you love the fit of your jackboots but try to take them off at various points throughout the day just to remember that we DO have individual rights in this country as well as a First Amendment

Sorry not sorry

^^^ so so so very angry, it's almost comical; but i noticed that you didn't actually respond to the question. hmmmmm, anyhoo:

lol, speaking of jackboots - when do you think the lawsuits will start?

Jerry Falwell's mismanagement is spreading coronavirus at Liberty University
by Brad Polumbo
| March 30, 2020 12:15 PM

As K-12 schools and colleges across the country have shifted to remote online education models to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. decided his institution would do the opposite. The religious conservative and prominent Trump ally downplayed the virus publicly, calling the response to the coronavirus an “overreaction” and saying, “It makes you wonder if there is a political reason.”

Falwell has since called students back from spring break and decided to reopen the university partially. Now, the Daily Beast reports that nearly a dozen Liberty students have coronavirus-like symptoms, with three referred to nearby hospitals and eight others in self-isolation. Classes are being taught remotely, but meanwhile, students have still reportedly been interacting on campus in close proximity for meals, study groups, and even recreational sports.

^ that's why ^

Sorry not sorry

^^^ so so so very angry, it's almost comical; but i noticed that you didn't actually respond to the question. hmmmmm, anyhoo:

by Brad Polumbo

As K-12 schools and colleges across the country have shifted to remote online education models to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. decided his institution would do the opposite. The religious conservative and prominent Trump ally downplayed the virus publicly, calling the response to the coronavirus an “overreaction” and saying, “It makes you wonder if there is a political reason.”

Falwell has since called students back from spring break and decided to reopen the university partially. Now, the Daily Beast reports that nearly a dozen Liberty students have coronavirus-like symptoms, with three referred to nearby hospitals and eight others in self-isolation. Classes are being taught remotely, but meanwhile, students have still reportedly been interacting on campus in close proximity for meals, study groups, and even recreational sports.

So no comment on the fact that, if you're concerned about the behavior of others causing death, then you need to stop eating all those foods, huh?

Hey when you've memorized that list, you also need to stop wearing all fragrances of all kinds, because that triggers asthma attacks. Which can be deadly.

Gosh you have a long to do list today, Playtime, better get to it so you can guarantee you don't inadvertently cause someone's death

^ that's why ^

Hey playtime since you are so concerned with inadvertently being the cause of someone's death you should know that our son has a life-threatening food allergy. Henceforth you should not eat any of these foods, which are the top causes of anaphylaxis in sufferers:

Peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, soy, fish, shellfish

I expect you to refrain from these lest you cause someone's death.

well, you have a flawed sense of reality suzy... if yer kid has a peanut allergy, & the school wants to take steps to mitigate that - - - i have absolutely no problems with it. HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... your kids allergy also doesn't affect society as a whole does it?

nope.

can your kid's allergy spread like wildfire putting everyone else in danger?

you just prove how you are only pro birth & not pro life.

^ that's why ^

Sorry not sorry
What are you even talking about? What do they say, now? "Stay in your own lane"? You can do your thing. Just allow people to do theirs. You cam still go to your house of worship and do anything you want. What "jackboots" are you talking about. Go your way. Leave others alone to go their way. Who, specifically, is trying to force you into anything? You have got your life, haven't you?

^ that's why ^

Sorry not sorry

by Brad Polumbo

So no comment on the fact that, if you're concerned about the behavior of others causing death, then you need to stop eating all those foods, huh?

Hey when you've memorized that list, you also need to stop wearing all fragrances of all kinds, because that triggers asthma attacks. Which can be deadly.

Gosh you have a long to do list today, Playtime, better get to it so you can guarantee you don't inadvertently cause someone's death

lol YOU GO GIRL!!!!! you might wanna do something about that BP of yers b4 you blow a gasket. nothing funnier than a cray cray going off the edge! your examples are a false equivalency; but don't let that stop you................

Forum List

Back