Seriously, what is wrong with some church leaders?

They are free to do it. So what

2 Dead, Dozens Have Coronavirus After 60 Choir Members Gather For Rehearsal
Daniel Blake Mon 30 Mar 2020 15:48 BST

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause of someone's else's death?
Never let a good crisis go to waste, huh?

you mean i never let a delusion go unchallenged with facts.
You don’t have facts. You have arguments against my facts.

so those choir members who foolishly thought that the virus was affecting other people far far away (60 miles) in another county meant that they were safe cause ... well .... apparently they were stooooopid enough to think infectious diseases don't cross borders & many MANY of them are now sick with 2 souls dead?

how'z about all the little dollar signs that jerry falwell sees when he looks at the students he wanted back at liberty university/petri dish; resulting in the possible infection of a dozen students & one positive case? are you saying c lose quarters & socializing didn't bring it on or at least feed the infection rate?
No. I’m not saying that. They were ignorant. Just like you.

they've been listening to the chosen one & his hunches for weeks upon weeks
My life doesn’t revolve around politics.

i'll give that as much CONsideration as i do about yer signature diatribe. :rolleyes:
You should worry less about the distraction of sideshow politics and more about solving your own problems.

no one is coming to save you.

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause of someone's else's death?

so those choir members who foolishly thought that the virus was affecting other people far far away (60 miles) in another county meant that they were safe cause ... well .... apparently they were stooooopid enough to think infectious diseases don't cross borders & many MANY of them are now sick with 2 souls dead?

how'z about all the little dollar signs that jerry falwell sees when he looks at the students he wanted back at liberty university/petri dish; resulting in the possible infection of a dozen students & one positive case? are you saying c lose quarters & socializing didn't bring it on or at least feed the infection rate?

i'll give that as much CONsideration as i do about yer signature diatribe. :rolleyes:
You should worry less about the distraction of sideshow politics and more about solving your own problems.

i am quite protected - & will be fine financially thru this shitstorm ... but many aren't & apparently i care more about my fellow humans across the spectrum than many so called 'religious' folk..

but i am not, nor are *YOU* immune to this disease. i am doing everything i can not to be infected so i don't infect others ... which YES, certainly makes me & those that are doing the same - better people than those that dwell in the basket of trump.

^ that's why ^

i am quite protected - & will be fine financially thru this shitstorm ... but many aren't & apparently i care more about my fellow humans across the spectrum than many so called 'religious' folk..

but i am not, nor are *YOU* immune to this disease. i am doing everything i can not to be infected so i don't infect others ... which YES, certainly makes me & those that are doing the same - better people than those that dwell in the basket of trump.
So you believe it’s important to be moral. Interesting.

and you believe you are better than others too?

^ that's why ^

sure - call it what you want - morals, ethics, humanity... having a soul...

lol. don't be stupid.

^ that's why ^

lol. don't be stupid.
I’m not stupid enough to believe I am better than others. That would be the dunning effect.

^ that's why ^

lol. don't be stupid.
I’m not stupid enough to believe I am better than others. That would be the dunning effect.

you're stupid for asking me a stupid question.

^ that's why ^

lol. don't be stupid.

I’ve been stupid about plenty of things in my life, but that isn’t one of them.

^ that's why ^

lol. don't be stupid.

m'k ... lol ... you go boy.

^ that's why ^

lol. don't be stupid.

There’s no other option but to go on.

FYI, a high school physics teacher isn’t a physicist.
Why not? My brother-in-law teaches HS physics and he is a research physicist who involves his AP students in his research.
Have him stop by for a chat.
You wouldn't understand a thing he says.
Probably because he only exists in your mind, Ed.

why don’t you explain again how a cyclical universe which has existed forever doesn’t violate the SLoT.
You don't even understand the SLoT, so how could anyone explain anything to you.
For example, you probably think the SLoT is a UNIVERSAL law, right?
It's NOT, but your STUPID statement IMPLIES it is!

Why not? My brother-in-law teaches HS physics and he is a research physicist who involves his AP students in his research.

why don’t you explain again how a cyclical universe which has existed forever doesn’t violate the SLoT.
You don't even understand the SLoT, so how could anyone explain anything to you.
Right away talking about what it isn’t.

Just saw an ad for a tent revival for this week, the picture shows close elbow to elbow seating, with an itinerary that includes "Laying of the hands".
WTH?
Money is their God! That is why they worship Tramp!

Apparently, if someone dies from this virus, it's because God wanted them to die. Whats wrong with Church leaders? A better question is why does anyone buy into this stuff to start with?

The correct outlook is if someone DIES, it's because God wanted to bring them home. Not necessarily because of this virus.

Because it isn't what you think it is. You get your "science" from the pulpit, they are the only ones STUPID enough to think the SLoT is a UNIVERSAL Law!!!!!

^ that's why ^

lol. don't be stupid.

There’s no other option but to go on.

word.

Because it isn't what you think it is. You get your "science" from the pulpit, they are the only ones STUPID enough to think the SLoT is a UNIVERSAL Law!!!!!
It’s exactly what I know it is, Ed.

and it is universal that all objects will equilibrate. It is universal that energy flows from high energy to low energy and it is universal that there will be a loss of usable energy to the system for every transfer of energy. Thus the order of the system will never increase in a closed or isolated system.

and it is universal that all objects will equilibrate.
What about a stable atom?
If the electron orbiting the nucleus lost the slightest sintilla of energy to entropy, it would not be able to maintain its orbit and would be drawn into the nucleus splitting it and no matter could exist.
So is an atom an object?
Is a stable atom a closed or isolated system?
Does matter exist?
Then is entropy UNIVERSAL?

and it is universal that all objects will equilibrate.
What about a stable atom?
If the electron orbiting the nucleus lost the slightest sintilla of energy to entropy, it would not be able to maintain its orbit and would be drawn into the nucleus splitting it and no matter could exist.
So is an atom an object?
Is a stable atom a closed or isolated system?
Does matter exist?
Then is entropy UNIVERSAL?
That has nothing to do with this. Just another distraction because you can’t refute what I wrote.

An atom orbiting a nucleus is not an energy transfer it is an atomic particle. Based on your logic no objects would equilibrate, no loss of useable energy would occur and we would have perpetually motion. None of those things exists at the stellar level because it is not possible for order to increase in a closed or isolated system.

But if the laws were such that electrons could not maintain their orbit, no one would be here to discuss it.

Forum List

Back