Seriously, what is wrong with some church leaders?

They are free to do it. So what

2 Dead, Dozens Have Coronavirus After 60 Choir Members Gather For Rehearsal
Daniel Blake Mon 30 Mar 2020 15:48 BST

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause of someone's else's death?
Never let a good crisis go to waste, huh?

you mean i never let a delusion go unchallenged with facts.
You don’t have facts. You have arguments against my facts.

so those choir members who foolishly thought that the virus was affecting other people far far away (60 miles) in another county meant that they were safe cause ... well .... apparently they were stooooopid enough to think infectious diseases don't cross borders & many MANY of them are now sick with 2 souls dead?

how'z about all the little dollar signs that jerry falwell sees when he looks at the students he wanted back at liberty university/petri dish; resulting in the possible infection of a dozen students & one positive case? are you saying c lose quarters & socializing didn't bring it on or at least feed the infection rate?

Interesting topic... You would think these guys would want to protect their flocks after all where would they be without them.. Esp if they got sick and were not able to give them donations...

I’m pretty knowledgeable about science and in fact it is my understanding of science which led me to believe in God.
You could have fooled me!
As I remember from other threads, you know next to nothing about science, especially inflation! :rofl::lmao:
I’ve forgotten more science than you have ever known.
You have never known any science to forget!
36 years as a practicing engineer says otherwise.

^ that's why ^

*your* 'freedom' of religion isn't being challenged - but the health of society as a whole is being threatened. this is only temporary & i'm sure jesus won't mind - but will he forgive *you* & *yours* for being the di-rect cause of someone's else's death?

so those choir members who foolishly thought that the virus was affecting other people far far away (60 miles) in another county meant that they were safe cause ... well .... apparently they were stooooopid enough to think infectious diseases don't cross borders & many MANY of them are now sick with 2 souls dead?

how'z about all the little dollar signs that jerry falwell sees when he looks at the students he wanted back at liberty university/petri dish; resulting in the possible infection of a dozen students & one positive case? are you saying c lose quarters & socializing didn't bring it on or at least feed the infection rate?
No. I’m not saying that. They were ignorant. Just like you.

I’m pretty knowledgeable about science and in fact it is my understanding of science which led me to believe in God.
As I remember from other threads, you know next to nothing about science, especially inflation! :rofl::lmao:
Anyone can claim anything on the internet!
How can a 13 year old child be a engineer for 36 years???
c43489408879f51cbbd67c4dc549f1ab.jpg

So you are saying my being an engineer is impressive to you?

what do you do? Since you can supposedly claim to be anything you want, let’s hear your claim.

Interesting topic... You would think these guys would want to protect their flocks after all where would they be without them.. Esp if they got sick and were not able to give them donations...

True for some religious leaders. Those of my religion (Jehovah's Witnesses) in our area (SE Louisiana) had our last public meeting weeks ago - we now meet by computer/tablet/smart phone via computer download (Zoom) where we can comment on questions (like what we found in our Bible reading in Genesis chapters 24,25) and listen to comments of others in our congregtion - we can also see each other while commenting.

We also never have passed a collection plate, our elders are not paid since we follow Jesus Christ who was not paid for his ministry.

Those religious leaders and those who follow them in meeting publicly will have innocent blood on their hands - they will share the virus in their meeting and then infect others while shopping (etc.).

Btw - we also do not go door to door witnessing anymore because of the current pandemic.

^ that's why ^

they've been listening to the chosen one & his hunches for weeks upon weeks

what do you do? Since you can supposedly claim to be anything you want, let’s hear your claim.
Retired physicist, with training in biology and chemistry.

^ that's why ^

My life doesn’t revolve around politics.

Retired physicist, with training in biology and chemistry.
I guess people can claim to be anything on the internet. :lol:

Why would a retired physicist need to say he had training in biology and chemistry?

FYI, a high school physics teacher isn’t a physicist.

"Laying of the hands".
Some people are more physically affectionate than others, and some aren't just going to tell others to back off, out of their space, whatever, but they're calling the cops, filing restraining orders, no touching, pressing charges against some guy that bumps into a girl entirely by mistake when everyone in the whole crowd is pushing and shoving to avoid being knocked down by someone else.

Working girls are showing up at your favorite WASP megachurch -- or hell, I don't know, they might even be Catholic -- in our good ol' USA. Who'd-a thunk it?

A pregnancy plus child support (or state benefits if the guy's deadbeat) will put her up real nice in Section 8 room and board, she'll be smoking some legal weed in her apartment, dating other guys, whatever. Why the F you think them gals are coming to your church, dude?

Just a friendly cup of coffee? What the hell are you smoking? Do know anything at all about modern dating? You got to get between the sheets with her before some some other dude does or it's game over, 'cuz she's gotta be a total professional at it or she wouldn't even dare show her face at church.

Why not? My brother-in-law teaches HS physics and he is a research physicist who involves his AP students in his research.

Why not? My brother-in-law teaches HS physics and he is a research physicist who involves his AP students in his research.
Have him stop by for a chat.
You wouldn't understand a thing he says.
Probably because he only exists in your mind, Ed.

why don’t you explain again how a cyclical universe which has existed forever doesn’t violate the SLoT.

^ that's why ^

My life doesn’t revolve around politics.

i'll give that as much CONsideration as i do about yer signature diatribe. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back