It Appears That Biden Voters Are A Bigger Threat Than MAGA

That few hours of “bullshit” has led to 3+ years of MEGAMAGA BULLSHIT. Trump must be jailed as punishment for his many crimes and a warning to all future presidents

Look at them losing it entirely hahahah

The Blob has made me look at Nixon more favorably in comparison! :eek:

Well you enjoy that as you're in a dwindling minority. Sane Americans are looking at their grocery and gas bills and saying, yeah, the Orange Man looks fantastic about now.

Good luck, man, you're gonna need it

Well you enjoy that as you're in a dwindling minority. Sane Americans are looking at their grocery and gas bills and saying, yeah, the Orange Man looks fantastic about now.

Good luck, man, you're gonna need it
I’m better off than I was four years ago. Maybe people should lean more towards personal responsibility than blaming the “Deep State”.

Wow.....what country are those kids from?

That is disturbing.
1% of US college campuses with small crowds? There's around 6,000 colleges in the US.

and btw, thank you for admitting that MAGA is a threat

:auiqs.jpg:

dera westwall & Meister The OP clearly infers that MAGA is a threat. :eusa_shhh:
Holy mother of God you're a braindead fucktard. How the fuck did you make it this far, you fucking moron?

How do you even feed yourself? I doubt you're capable of much more than that.

I'm wondering if you're even capable of that, tbh.

I’m better off than I was four years ago. Maybe people should lean more towards personal responsibility than blaming the “Deep State”.
Well it's not like that for 99.6% of Americans and it's Biden's fault, so fuck you.

You're the only one I've ever heard of that's better off since Biden was cheated in.

So, tell me, how are things better for you now? What's better for you since Biden got cheated in and instituted policies hostile to Americans. Oh whoops, I wasn't supposed to say that.

Last edited:
Campus after campus has been inundated with pro-Hamas anti-Israel protesters. Last night UCLA was a war zone. As we speak cops are clearing the campus of protesters because they failed to disperse, and instead became extremely hostile, choosing to fight with police instead of closing up shop and going to their homes.

Where's all of the MAGA hat wearing thugs you people keep whining about?

They are protesting against Biden and his support to Israel.....:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back