Seriously, what is wrong with some church leaders?

Deblazio finally had to threaten churches to close.

I am not sure I like that he thinks he can do that.

But what does it say about New York.

we would have perpetually motion
We do have perpetual motion in nature, just not in machines.
As the TLoT says there is no temperature at which all motion stops.
Not at the stellar level. Why can’t you stay on topic.
You just made that crap up! The universe is expanding and accelerating, defying the SLoT.
You don’t know anything about science, Ed.
Sure Choo, Choo, Charlie!

You just made that crap up! The universe is expanding and accelerating, defying the SLoT.
You keep trying to use subatomic particles to invalidate the SLoT and you think I’m Choo Choo Charlie?

C’mon man.

You keep trying to use subatomic particles to invalidate the SLoT and you think I’m Choo Choo Charlie?

C’mon man.
The accelerating UNIVERSE is NOT a subatomic particle, IDIOT!

C’mon man.
And doesn’t matter when discussing that the SLoT forbids an eternal universe which does not reach thermal equilibrium.

Besides we don’t know it is accelerating. That’s what we think. But we know that energy flows from higher energy to lower energy. We know that objects equilibrate. We know that there are no perfect energy transfers.

C’mon man.
And doesn’t matter when discussing that the SLoT forbids an eternal universe which does not reach thermal equilibrium.

Besides we don’t know it is accelerating. That’s what we think. But we know that energy flows from higher energy to lower energy. We know that objects equilibrate. We know that there are no perfect energy transfers.
The SLoT does no such thing. The TLoT says there is no temperature where no WORK can be done.

The accelerating universe is NOT a "thought" it is a MEASUREMENT!
The universe is expanding faster than expected, suggesting that astronomers may have to incorporate some new physics into their theories of how the cosmos works, a new study reports.

The revised expansion rate is about 10% faster than that predicted by observations of the universe's trajectory shortly after the Big Bang, according to the new research. The study also significantly reduces the probability that this disparity is a coincidence, from 1 in 3,000 to just 1 in 100,000.

"This mismatch has been growing and has now reached a point that is really impossible to dismiss as a fluke," study lead author Adam Riess, a professor of physics and astronomy at The Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, said in a statement.

Just saw an ad for a tent revival for this week, the picture shows close elbow to elbow seating, with an itinerary that includes "Laying of the hands".
WTH?

What's the ad? Where is it? Some states have no shelter in place. OTOH, in California before we had shelter in place we had people go visit or move to their rural homes, go to the beaches and parks and stuff. Did you post then? I thought WTH is wrong with them not taking this more seriously. I would think the same for these churches, too. We had the outbreaks in a Presbytarian church in my neighborhood and two died. There is technology now to do what they want to do, but I doubt this fits their agenda.

Forum List

Back