Rational and logical observations why there can be NO god....

They said Wedonodis.

And even if the universe had a beginning, Wedonodis says we don't know what was before the big bang.
We know the laws of nature were in place because the creation of the universe followed them.
So Youdonodis is wrong.

Yes, nature. What does nature tell you about the universe before the big bang? Wedonowdis.
Wenodat says the only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. Which means it must be no thing. This we know to be God.

Wenodat says the only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. Which means it must be no thing. This we know to be God.
Like I said. There was time, space and universes before ours. Eternal.

You know what else is eternal? Your soul. That means after this universe dies out, you will outlive it. Now what does logic tell you about that claim? YOU'RE ETERNAL? LOL. Ha! So please try and come at me intellectually about this God character you say there must be.

Kind of weak arguments when you take out the lie your church says that god sent his son. Without that lie, you got nothing. So you my friend are an example how you can get something from nothing. BOOM! That just happened. Drop the mic.

Like I said. There was time, space and universes before ours. Eternal.

You know what else is eternal? Your soul. That means after this universe dies out, you will outlive it. Now what does logic tell you about that claim? YOU'RE ETERNAL? LOL. Ha! So please try and come at me intellectually about this God character you say there must be.

Kind of weak arguments when you take out the lie your church says that god sent his son. Without that lie, you got nothing. So you my friend are an example how you can get something from nothing. BOOM! That just happened. Drop the mic.
I am being intellectual about it. The presence of matter creates its own space and time. So matter cannot create other space and times. Additional matter cannot be an eternal source of universes because matter thermodynamically equilibrates. So the only thing that can be eternal is no thing. God is no thing.

Mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create. This is a life‑breeding universe because the constant presence of mind made it so and imbued His creation with His attributes.

How is this not an intellectual approach. Where's the flaw in this?

I am being intellectual about it. The presence of matter creates its own space and time. So matter cannot create other space and times. Additional matter cannot be an eternal source of universes because matter thermodynamically equilibrates. So the only thing that can be eternal is no thing. God is no thing.

Mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create. This is a life‑breeding universe because the constant presence of mind made it so and imbued His creation with His attributes.

How is this not an intellectual approach. Where's the flaw in this?
Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.
the confluence of the metaphysical forces are responsible for everything in the universe and set in motion the 1st cyclical event of the modern universe transferring over time stages between energy and matter.

the confluence of the metaphysical forces are responsible for everything in the universe and set in motion the 1st cyclical event of the modern universe transferring over time stages between energy and matter.
There's no cycle.

I would settle for you reciting the evidence for the universe being created from nothing. ;)

I can only refer you to theory that shows it to be possible. I dont know if the universe "came from nothing", or if it even had a beginning.

Last edited:
But I do know and I'm not lying. You can't handle that the universe began being created from nothing. You think that proves that God exists.
The Universe was not made from nothing----everything breaks down into simpler parts... like baking a cakem all the ingredients were always there and just need to get together under the right circumstances.

There's no cycle.
cyclical events are as common in the universe as the existence of spheres and corollaries as atomic and molecular structures all being circuitous in nature, to deny the cyclical, repetitiveness of the universe is no different than claiming planet Earth is a static, flat disc - bing.

cyclical events are as common in the universe as the existence of spheres and corollaries as atomic and molecular structures all being circuitous in nature, to deny the cyclical, repetitiveness of the universe is no different than claiming planet Earth is a static, flat disc - bing.
Not the creation of the universe. Learn some science.

Who told you the universe was eternal into the past?

As if my knowledge of thermodynamics has any bearing on my ability to refer someone to theoretical work by physicists. What a typical dumbass ding post.
That you can't figure out why the SLoT precludes an infinite acting universe tells me you know very little about thermodynamics. There are no perfectly efficient transfers between matter and energy and energy and matter. This is a problem when time is infinite as in a universe which supposedly has always existed and cycles between a big bang and a big crunch.

Forum List

Back