Rational and logical observations why there can be NO god....

64572-thinkstock-artyfree-heaven.1200w.tn.jpg

If god is all knowing, then god knows the future and what will happen to each of us.
Therefore, there is no free will, as everything has been planned out.

If god has to PLAN everything out, then god is NOT omniscient, and therefore cannot BE a god.

God couldn't stop a murder of "his children" when there were supposedly only 4 people on earth.

If earthlings are supposed to be "god's special creatures", then the rest of the universe is wasted space.

If god wants nothing but praise from his creations, then why isn't the universe cram packed with planets of people worshiping??

Virgins cannot get pregnant. That would throw out all logistical concepts of science as we know it.

Isn't it weird how your god seems to agree with everything YOU say. And is it coincidental that all Christians claim their god disagrees with you, when THEY also disagree with you?

If you wrote a book with THAT many contradictions in it, filled with hypocrisy and double-dealing........the publisher would never publish it.

If humans are made in gods image, then why are we physical beings that all have different physical traits, colors, and emotions? We should be invisible entities that live forever and do as we please.

Most all of the lifeforms on this planet that have existed, have been wiped out for a very long time. How many "do overs" does god need?

"God does not exist because I SAID SO".
Don't like that? It's the SAME reasoning parents and preachers/priests give their kids that god does exist.

War. The Holocaust. (which should be enough in itself)

Reasons for god's existence given by believers are always based on personal opinions, never fact.

People who read the bible and practice what it "preaches", makes life WORSE for everyone else.

God worshipers screaming at the top of their lungs "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" if you don't do EXACTLY as they SAY, EXACTLY as they DO, and believe in EXACTLY what they TELL you to believe in.
No civilized human being with a grain of humanity or sentience would ever do this to a fellow human being. This is something akin to what Hitler did.....and we all know how THAT turned out!!

Science vs Religion
So far:
Science facts - MILLIONS
Religious facts - 0

If god wants to talk to me, WHY the middleman? Why not just come down and talk to me in person? Why all the 'cloak and
dagger'?

God worshipers have been claiming "Jesus is coming back" in their lifetime.........for centuries. It has never happened. Not once. To anybody. Anywhere.

"God works in mysterious ways" means
"shut up and go away, I don't have any answers for you".

When someone dies in an accident or is murdered, or suffers a death by disease.......the religious claim it is the will of their god. Not one single word about the devil....the one who is supposedly evil enough to kill, maim, and destroy for pleasure. But yet they claim their god did these dastardly deeds.....to his own "children" he supposedly loves?
Uh huh. Try again.

There sure seem to be a LOT of natural disasters happening in places that god's followers claim he loves.

When non-believer speaks to a believer, the supposed "Christian" spouts hate, animosity, bigotry, racism, and a dangerous psychotic
tendency.

Christians pretend to be virtuous and noble inside the church.....but when outside the church, they are sanctimonious liars, cheats, frauds, and murderers.

There are more than 2500 different bibles on this planet, giving homage to 28,000,000 different gods.
If there is only ONE god, then WHY isn't there only ONE bible?
And WHY aren't all religious people worshiping this ONE god?
WHY is it that YOUR god is the only one that exists???

Will the REAL "slim shady" please stand up!!!!

You assume that knowing what will happen means that people cannot have free will in the process.

Is God capable of doing anything or not? If so, then he could find a way for us to have free will even though he may know the outcome.

It would be delusional for you to even make that argument. You don't know. You aren't educated enough on the subject.
Of course i know that you don't know. But you hate that i am right about that and even probably agree. But you are so intransigent and annoying that you wont admit it. It makes no difference. The fact is you dont know. If you say you do, you are lying.

You assume that knowing what will happen means that people cannot have free will in the process.

Is God capable of doing anything or not? If so, then he could find a way for us to have free will even though he may know the outcome.
Ooh, fun little games! Here is one for you:

Name one trait of your god that cannot also belong to a made up god that does not exist.

Who are you to say what the answers are? By your own admission you have excluded yourself from knowing, right? So if you don't know what is then you don't know what isn't.

As near as I can tell the virtues taught by religion are beneficial. Not only for the practitioner but for society as a whole. You can't pretend the existence of religion defies natural selection. You can't pick and choose. In for a penny in for a pound so to speak.
Surprise! You’re in a religious discussion. 73% went to church in 1937 now it’s 47%. Why is Jesus having trouble putting asses in pews?

Who are you to say what the answers are? By your own admission you have excluded yourself from knowing, right? So if you don't know what is then you don't know what isn't.

As near as I can tell the virtues taught by religion are beneficial. Not only for the practitioner but for society as a whole. You can't pretend the existence of religion defies natural selection. You can't pick and choose. In for a penny in for a pound so to speak.
Who can debate an asshat like you?

Of course i know that you don't know. But you hate that i am right about that and even probably agree. But you are so intransigent and annoying that you wont admit it. It makes no difference. The fact is you dont know. If you say you do, you are lying.
But I do know and I'm not lying. You can't handle that the universe began being created from nothing. You think that proves that God exists.

A person who is objective and loves reality.
God is not debatable. Especially if you get to say this god is unsearchable. So is my invisible purple unicorn. Do you want to debate my unicorn? I will just make all the same arguments you make for god. Ready?

A person who is objective and loves reality.
quickly finds the truth - lacking to the desert religions - than those that hide behind their obvious, irrational and demeaning content contrary to their purpose that should never have been allowed to persist. they are literally terrorist organizations - bing.

God is not debatable. Especially if you get to say this god is unsearchable. So is my invisible purple unicorn. Do you want to debate my unicorn? I will just make all the same arguments you make for god. Ready?
God's ways are unsearchable. That means that it won't make sense to jackanapes with low IQ's. You cant understand how everything works for good so whenever things don't go well for you, the best you can hope for is to suffer without complaint.

quickly finds the truth - lacking to the desert religions - than those that hide behind their obvious, irrational and demeaning content contrary to their purpose that should never have been allowed to persist. they are literally terrorist organizations - bing.
You crack me up with your extremest views which are anything but objective.

Who was it that taught you your beliefs? Karl Marx?

You crack me up with your extremest views which are anything but objective.

Who was it that taught you your beliefs? Karl Marx?
no, you've done that to yourself - choosing your false religion over the truth and self determination.

1st century liberation theology, the religion of antiquity.

Of course i know that you don't know.
Of course, he knows and the believers know. We know why God created us and why the universe and Earth are here. We can't help that you believe in the opposite, i.e. everything that evolution and evolutionary thinking is. Just the fact that it does is evidence for God and the afterlife, reward and punishment.

Of course there's a god, he made weed so we can chill out. And wine and women so we can party down. Those aren't just some random events.

Forum List

Back