Why do people bitch & whine about the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty so much?

Maybe you should CHECK the type of MUSHROOM you eat....

NEW WEAPONS

They had OLDER WEAPONS that jammed....

LEARN HOW TO READ!!

Reference to back up that claim?

"Old weapons that jammed"? Like what, the M1? The M14? I know how to read, I also know how to think and reason and know actual history. Come on now, you gotta back up claims, not simply make them without any basis in fact.

take your pick...

You are a sick Zionist Fascist Traitor and Liar

Maybe you should CHECK the type of MUSHROOM you eat....

NEW WEAPONS

They had OLDER WEAPONS that jammed....

LEARN HOW TO READ!!

Oh my goodness, will you make up your freaking mind? You said they were stuck with old weapons that jammed, and the M16 had only recently been introduced.

So come on now, was it the old weapons, or new weapons? Because you made a claim they only had old weapons, then go off on the new weapons jamming.

As I said, you are simply making things up and spinning in circles.

Now please, tell us how what the two things you claimed make a lick of sense against each other. because they seem contradictory as hell to me.

Your claim they had "older weapons that jammed" is pure nonsense. But please, what weapons that were newer than the M16 was the US sending to Israel? Because if you did not know this, Israel has long been their own manufacturer or weapons. Especially small arms, other than the WWII era surplus they got in the early days. The US small arms they used were the M2, and the 106mm recoilless rifle (a Korean War era weapon the US was already phasing out at that time).

Want to talk about their armor instead? Yes, Israel did have US made armor. The freaking M48 Patton and the M50 and 51 Sherman. Once again WWII and Korean War era surplus, the US had long ago moved on to the M60 Patton, and those were not used in the Six Day War.

So come on now, what old equipment were the US military having to fight with, so what new equipment exactly could be sent to Israel? You are the one that made that charge, how about backing it up and not trying to attack me because I have some actual facts and all you have is hate?

Forum List

Back