Zone1 The Design Argument for God’s Existence.

Mind blowing that you would think there is a God while thinking your are being objective and using critical thinking skills.

Completely mind blowing.
It's the preponderance of evidence of logical and critical thinking in my life that tips the scales. :biggrin:

So, you didn't say this, thus impugning the general intellect of believers?
Oops, another unforced error. I made no value judgments or implications thereof about the intelligence of believers.

YOU did that, assuming and implying Muslims are stupid for believing that. Whoops.

Then you tried to admonish me for it.

This is why rational discussion with faithers is nearly impossible. You're not even aware of the fallacies and errors you commit, because they are standard practice, in religion.

The second paragraph by me was a comment on this, using yet another example from you.

And let's be clear: even the smartest people can be fooled. And brainwashed as children.

Last edited:
No, it's flawed critical thinking likely mixed with cultural influence.
Higher education causes mental problems which effect thinking skills. I purposely avoid the cultural influence resulting from higher education as well, for much the same reason. Give me the simple life. :)

Last edited:
You don't possess the intellect for these kinds of discussions. At least you have never demonstrated it before.
Oh boy, ding is bleeding from his wherever again.

Dare to treat him the way he treats everyone, and the waterworks begin.

Your constant logical errors show that you are beneath me , intellectually. And beneath any college sophomore who took philosophy or discrete mathematics.

I just held the mirror in front of your face. Your reaction shows a real lack of self awareness.

Oh boy, ding is bleeding from his wherever again.

Dare to treat him the way he treats everyone, and the waterworks begin.

Your constant logical errors show that you are beneath me , intellectually. And beneath any college sophomore who took philosophy or discrete mathematics.

I just held the mirror in front of your face. Your reaction shows a real lack of self awareness.
You come here to feel superior but you aren't superior.

Forum List

Back