Gateway Pundit Declares Bankruptcy

Fine, bankrupt Gateway Pundit off on Friday.

Come Monday, hello Gateway Pundits. Just change the name slightly.

Rocket science, isn't it.
Sure and they will lie again and be liable for more fines. Circle of life isn't it?

Sp you are not a patriot and will let them do these bad, evil things. No surprise!
MAGA
Disagreeing with a written story does not make that story untrue... this will be another fail by anti free speech libs...
Retribution is coming for the left... can't you kind of smell it?...
Idiots at colleges are getting lambasted by the entire sensible nation... and they are pulling back the curtain on the left...
For all the world to see... Biden is losing in one poll after another... your time has come and gone with a whimper....
Now go ahead and respond to this with an emoticon like you usually do...

Disagreeing with a written story does not make that story untrue... this will be another fail by anti free speech libs...
Idiots at colleges are getting lambasted by the entire sensible nation... and they are pulling back the curtain on the left...
For all the world to see... Biden is losing in one poll after another... your time has come and gone with a whimper....
So you being the patriot that you are you will be going to court to get this straightened out. Now please drone on about the establishment and/or deep state like the right tard nutter that you are!
MAGA

So you being the patriot that you are you will be going to court to get this straightened out. Now please drone on about the establishment and/or deep state like the right tard nutter that you are!
MAGA
What did Gateway do?... in your own words...

I do my best to avoid msm media and have for years. It’s one of the most intelligent things I’ve ever done.
That is your right. But it doesnt change the fact that these people have been brought down by their own lying.
It happened in the UK when the News of The World was closed by Murdoch after being involved in a hacking scandal. They were hacking a schoolgirls phone at a time she was dead. It convinced her parents that she was still alive.

The press is not above the law.

They don't look out of business to me....

If you want to help stop this lawfare from the judicial elites...
Donate to Gateway Pukenet, ROTFLMFAO! They were sued by a private company for spreading lies and harming their business. NOT THE GOVERNMENT! This is not a violation of 1st amendment rights you nutballs constantly whine about. They have done this to themselves because they suck at the business they are in!
MAGA

Donate to Gateway Pukenet, ROTFLMFAO! They were sued by a private company for spreading lies and harming their business. NOT THE GOVERNMENT! This is not a violation of 1st amendment rights you nutballs constantly whine about. They have done this to themselves because they suck at the business they are in!
MAGA
:dunno:

That is your right. But it doesnt change the fact that these people have been brought down by their own lying.
It happened in the UK when the News of The World was closed by Murdoch after being involved in a hacking scandal. They were hacking a schoolgirls phone at a time she was dead. It convinced her parents that she was still alive.

The press is not above the law.
You’re not getting this. The old corporate msm lies all the time. Political reporting is almost always biased and propaganda. It has become much like the Soviet media of decades ago. It is so obvious.

The other day I happened to watch ABC News This Week from Lil’ Georgie by accident. I laughed so much I had to turn it off. It was straight up lies, misinformation, and propaganda. Dumb Americans consume this shit and think it’s accurate.

What did Gateway do?... in your own words...
They defamed two Georgia election workers, over and over, with stories that they knew were false.

They defamed Dominion Voting systems, over and over, with stories that they knew were false.

That's just the two defamation suits I know about, and it looks like GP knows they're going to lose them.

They defamed two Georgia election workers, over and over, with stories that they knew were false.

They defamed Dominion Voting systems, over and over, with stories that they knew were false.

That's just the two defamation suits I know about, and it looks like GP knows they're going to lose them.
They spoke bad about a snowflake???? and now that is somehow illegal??? you people are going to pay for this... common sense is returning....
Just wait till Trump start filing lawsuits....
And by the way... we seen them bitches cheating on video....
The good news is they will not be there this time... but this will not put Gateway out of business so too bad for you....

I love it when bad people fail. So I’m having a pretty good morning with this news that the loathsome gateway pundshit has bit the dust. The First Amendment won in this case.

Bite my ass. They haven't "bit the dust", it's just a reorganization.

"“This is not an admission of fault or culpability. This is a common tool for reorganization and to consolidate litigation when attacks are coming from all sides. It allows TGP to consolidate this lawfare in one court for ultimate resolution,” Hoft said in a statement on Gateway Pundit.

“Despite the radical left’s efforts to silence The Gateway Pundit through censorship, de-platforming, de-banking, cut-off from advertisers, and other financial strategies, we will not be deterred from our mission of remaining fearless and being one of the most trusted independent media outlets in America today. We do not expect that to change.”

US far-right outlet Gateway Pundit declares bankruptcy

And here they still are, ya dumb twat...

The Gateway Pundit

Bite my ass. They haven't "bit the dust", it's just a reorganization.

"“This is not an admission of fault or culpability. This is a common tool for reorganization and to consolidate litigation when attacks are coming from all sides. It allows TGP to consolidate this lawfare in one court for ultimate resolution,” Hoft said in a statement on Gateway Pundit.

“Despite the radical left’s efforts to silence The Gateway Pundit through censorship, de-platforming, de-banking, cut-off from advertisers, and other financial strategies, we will not be deterred from our mission of remaining fearless and being one of the most trusted independent media outlets in America today. We do not expect that to change.”

US far-right outlet Gateway Pundit declares bankruptcy

And here they still are, ya dumb twat...

The Gateway Pundit
Good to see you’re upset by this fact that the leading right wing kook site has gone tits up.

Hope you have a shitty weekend.

Yawn...

Lets go over the short history of your promises of “retribution"

We need to open up the litigation lanes for retribution over these RESIST Trump hating zombies...If an illegal alien harms someone you care about find a hungry lawyer and sue them to hell and back...

They must be forced to pay retribution...they have killed almost 30,000 Americans...I'm going to write the white house about this....

The left wing Political vengeance must stop or this nation will not survive as we all know it.....
Sooner or later there will be retribution.....
There will be a price to pay....

He is under siege by a corrupt democrat judicial cabal... there will be time for retribution...

I can have my own facts just like you can.... freedom wins every time and it will this time.... retribution is coming....

Any day now, right?

Forum List

Back