Rational and logical observations why there can be NO god....

That you can't figure out why the SLoT precludes an infinite acting universe tells me you know very little about thermodynamics.
And the lifelong physicists working out the theoretical evidence.... Them too? It's truly amazing that with no higher physics education and a youtube link you never watched, you outsmarted all of them.

But hey, this is the place to dance and prance and play pretend. I doubt you would fair as well in a crowd of physicists.

And the lifelong physicists working out the theoretical evidence.... Them too? It's truly amazing that with no higher physics education and a youtube link you never watched, you outsmarted all of them.

But hey, this is the place to dance and prance and play pretend. I doubt you would fair as well in a crowd of physicists.
And they all believe the universe began being created from nothing because of the evidence for it.

they all believe the universe began being created from nothing because of the evidence for it.
Another shameless lie you just pulled right out of your ass. Oh ding. I don't think you are capable of having honest, rational discussion on any topic tainted by your iron aged fantasies. Kinda sad.

Another shameless lie you just pulled right out of your ass. Oh ding. I don't think you are capable of having honest, rational discussion on any topic tainted by your iron aged fantasies. Kinda sad.
It's called the big bang theory. Maybe you have heard of it.

Apparently it drives militant atheists batshit crazy and leads to them becoming science deniers.

I wonder if the physicists have heard of it? Won't they be surprised!
"An interesting idea is that the universe could be spontaneously created from nothing, but no rigorous proof has been given. In this paper, we present such a proof based on the analytic solutions of the Wheeler-DeWitt equation (WDWE). Explicit solutions of the WDWE for the special operator ordering factor p=-2 (or 4) show that, once a small true vacuum bubble is created by quantum fluctuations of the metastable false vacuum, it can expand exponentially no matter whether the bubble is closed, flat or open. The exponential expansion will end when the bubble becomes large and thus the early universe appears. With the de Broglie-Bohm quantum trajectory theory, we show explicitly that it is the quantum potential that plays the role of the cosmological constant and provides the power for the exponential expansion of the true vacuum bubble. So it is clear that the birth of the early universe completely depends on the quantum nature of the theory..."

:lol:

"An interesting idea is that the universe could be spontaneously created from nothing, but no rigorous proof has been given. In this paper, we present such a proof based on the analytic solutions of the Wheeler-DeWitt equation (WDWE). Explicit solutions of the WDWE for the special operator ordering factor p=-2 (or 4) show that, once a small true vacuum bubble is created by quantum fluctuations of the metastable false vacuum, it can expand exponentially no matter whether the bubble is closed, flat or open. The exponential expansion will end when the bubble becomes large and thus the early universe appears. With the de Broglie-Bohm quantum trajectory theory, we show explicitly that it is the quantum potential that plays the role of the cosmological constant and provides the power for the exponential expansion of the true vacuum bubble. So it is clear that the birth of the early universe completely depends on the quantum nature of the theory..."

:lol:
If ypur point was to demonstrate that you don'yt t understand the difference between making a valid mathematical argument and believing the universe came from nothing, then well done. Here is your pointy cap, please go sit in the corner.

If ypur point was to demonstrate that you don'yt t understand the difference between making a valid mathematical argument and believing the universe came from nothing, then well done. Here is your pointy cap, please go sit in the corner.
No. My point was to establish that you are a science denier.

It is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

Space and time were created from nothing through a quantum tunneling event which did not violate the FLoT with nearly equal amounts of matter and anti-matter particles. For every 1 billion anti-matter particles there were 1 billion and 1 matter particles. The anti-matter and matter particles annihilated each other ( according to Einstein’s famous equation, E = mc2, in which E is the energy of the radiation, m is the annihilated mass, and c is the speed of light) releasing tremendous amounts of radiation (as measured by the cosmic background radiation) which propelled the remaining matter particles outward (as observed by red shift). So that when all the mutual annihilation had happened, there remained over that one particle per billion, and that now constitutes all the matter in the universe -- all the galaxies, the stars and planets, and of course all life.

you drink too much ... and are always drunk.
According to Genesis, the universe was created from a ball of energy and light that appeared suddenly from nothingness — exactly the same ball of energy and light described in the Big Bang theory. Throughout the centuries, creation ex nihilo was considered impossible, but today it is taken as scientific fact, said Aviezer.

In his book, “In the Beginning,” Aviezer quotes a wide range of scientists (“and I make sure never to quote religious scientists,” he added), including Paul Dirac, a Nobel laureate from Cambridge University and a leading physicist of the twentieth century. “Dirac said very clearly that the Big Bang theory means that ‘it is certain that the universe began at a definite time through an act of creation,’ and Dirac is a big atheist.”

the confluence of the metaphysical forces are responsible for everything in the universe and set in motion the 1st cyclical event of the modern universe transferring over time stages between energy and matter.
According to Genesis, the universe was created from a ball of energy and light that appeared suddenly from nothingness — exactly the same ball of energy and light described in the Big Bang theory. Throughout the centuries, creation ex nihilo was considered impossible, but today it is taken as scientific fact, said Aviezer.

sober up - alcoholism is a treatable disease ...

sober up - alcoholism is a treatable disease ...
One doesn’t have to believe in God to accept the Bible’s point of view on the Big Bang, Aviezer said. “It’s an example of Divine irony that it took atheistic scientists like Dirac and all the others to point out the truth of the Torah. At this point I think we can say that creation is a scientific fact.”

One doesn’t have to believe in God to accept the Bible’s point of view on the Big Bang, Aviezer said. “It’s an example of Divine irony that it took atheistic scientists like Dirac and all the others to point out the truth of the Torah. At this point I think we can say that creation is a scientific fact.”

Apparently it drives militant atheists batshit crazy and leads to them becoming science deniers.
you enjoy using your false religion as a tool to bring harm to others, one can only imagine your work environment hopefully no one is dependent on you for their employment.

you enjoy using your false religion as a tool to bring harm to others, one can only imagine your work environment hopefully no one is dependent on you for their employment.
Who am I harming and how am I harming them?

Forum List

Back