Pro Life Texan goes to New Mexico for her abortion

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Like all hypocrites she is willing to sacrifice any life but her own. Why was she not charged with murder after miscarrying ?

I think Texas will end up burning witches one day.

Like all hypocrites she is willing to sacrifice any life but her own. Why was she not charged with murder after miscarrying ?

Will you be the first?

She can get new teeth and her medications at the same time!

If New Mexico wants to legalize Abortion Mills, how does it make Texans "hypocrites" if they patronize?

If Old Mexico wants to legalize Donkey Shows, are Texans "hypocrites" if they cross the border to view them, if they don't think that they are appropriate for Texas?

This line from the article, the very first sentence, ought to have been a dead giveaway as to the sort of bullshit that the entire article would turn out to be…

Men will probably never fully appreciate that “pregnancy” is not the natural or normal state of being for any woman.

Women becoming pregnant is how the human race continues to exist. Not to deny the strain it takes to undergo the process of pregnancy and childbirth, but to characterize it as unnatural and abnormal is just plain stupid, even for Tainted Tommy values of just plain stupid.

This line from the article, the very first sentence, ought to have been a dead giveaway as to the sort of bullshit that the entire article would turn out to be…

Men will probably never fully appreciate that “pregnancy” is not the natural or normal state of being for any woman.

Women becoming pregnant is how the human race continues to exist. Not to deny the strain it takes to undergo the process of pregnancy and childbirth, but to characterize it as unnatural and abnormal is just plain stupid, even for Tainted Tommy values of just plain stupid.

If it was a "natural" state for women to be in, then there wouldn't be the necessity of an outside force (men) acting on it to cause it to happen. There are many women out there for whatever reason choose to not become pregnant. Does that mean those women are putting themselves in an unnatural or remaining in a natural state?

If it was a "natural" state for women to be in, then there wouldn't be the necessity of an outside force (men) acting on it to cause it to happen. There are many women out there for whatever reason choose to not become pregnant. Does that mean those women are putting themselves in an unnatural or remaining in a natural state?

I guess Tainted Tommy has some credible competition for the status of most abjectly stupid and ignorant cretin on this entire forum.

So, if the process by which humans reproduce is unnatural, then that means humanity itself is unnatural, along with every other form of life which reproduces in a similar manner.

The natural state of this planet, then, should be as a bare, lifeless rock?

The OP posted a link to support the veracity of their claim. Do you have a link to show it's fake? If not, then all we have is your opinion, and that cannot be believed without proof.
i am old enough to remember when the 10 year old incest victim was a fake.They will say anything to deny the cruelty of their policies towards women.

Seems the word he probably meant to suggest is it wasn't an everyday occurrence, even rare if they want to be more encompassing (although some women have 10 children and it is more rare tor them to NOT be pregnant but I digress).

If it wasn't a natural state they wouldn't naturally have a fallopian tube that naturally distributes an egg each month. Another word I'm sure will be redefined at some point for the OPs argument.

natural

năch′ər-əl, năch′rəl

adjective​

1. Present in or produced by nature.
  2. Of, relating to, or concerning nature.
  3. Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature.

I do not know of anyone who would support denying this procedure in the circumstances that are claimed to have existed in your article.
And yet here we are.

Seems the word he probably meant to suggest is it wasn't an everyday occurrence, even rare if they want to be more encompassing (although some women have 10 children and it is more rare tor them to NOT be pregnant but I digress).

If it wasn't a natural state they wouldn't naturally have a fallopian tube that naturally distributes an egg each month. Another word I'm sure will be redefined at some point for the OPs argument.

natural

năch′ər-əl, năch′rəl

adjective​

1. Present in or produced by nature.
  2. Of, relating to, or concerning nature.
  3. Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature.
Women being denied any healthcare is un-natural.

Was this lady really pro-life? I seriously doubt that she was and why are you trashing the state of Texas?

Forum List

Back