Pro Life Texan goes to New Mexico for her abortion

Was this lady really pro-life? I seriously doubt that she was and why are you trashing the state of Texas?
Well if TX was not so retarded over the whole abortion thing it would not be a issue.

I bet if the people of TX could vote on the issue we would be seeing something entirely different there. Fuckin' bible-thumpers not withstanding.

Will you be the first?
Everyone is pro-life – including those who support and defend a woman’s right to privacy from the authoritarian, neo-fascist right.

The Texas anti-privacy rights law is yet another example of the right’s incompetence and contempt for sound, responsible governance.

Conservative anti-privacy rights laws should at least have provisions allowing a pregnancy to be terminated in the event of rape, incest, and a threat to a woman’s health or life.

The right’s war on women continues.

"Men will probably never fully appreciate that “pregnancy” is not the natural or normal state of being for any woman."

What a load of leftist crap!

This line from the article, the very first sentence, ought to have been a dead giveaway as to the sort of bullshit that the entire article would turn out to be…

Men will probably never fully appreciate that “pregnancy” is not the natural or normal state of being for any woman.

Women becoming pregnant is how the human race continues to exist. Not to deny the strain it takes to undergo the process of pregnancy and childbirth, but to characterize it as unnatural and abnormal is just plain stupid, even for Tainted Tommy values of just plain stupid.
Pregnancy can in fact jeopardize a woman’s health or even life.

Compelling woman to maintain a pregnancy jeopardizing her health or life is as wrong as it criminal:

“The National Library of Medicine notes that carrying a child with triploidy can cause pre-eclampsia in the second trimester. The condition often presents with symptoms of high blood pressure and elevated HCG levels.

DeSpain's care team recommended she seek an abortion, while also noting Texas law prohibited them from doing the procedure.”

Like all hypocrites she is willing to sacrifice any life but her own. Why was she not charged with murder after miscarrying ?

I think Texas will end up burning witches one day.
It is a medical required abortion.. most prolifera make and exception for it. So f#ck off

This line from the article, the very first sentence, ought to have been a dead giveaway as to the sort of bullshit that the entire article would turn out to be…

Men will probably never fully appreciate that “pregnancy” is not the natural or normal state of being for any woman.

Women becoming pregnant is how the human race continues to exist. Not to deny the strain it takes to undergo the process of pregnancy and childbirth, but to characterize it as unnatural and abnormal is just plain stupid, even for Tainted Tommy values of just plain stupid.

Seems the word he probably meant to suggest is it wasn't an everyday occurrence, even rare if they want to be more specific (although some women have 10 children and it is more rare tor them to NOT be pregnant but I digress).

If it wasn't a natural state they wouldn't naturally have a fallopian tube that naturally distributes an egg each month. Another word I'm sure will be redefined at some point for the OPs argument.

natural

năch′ər-əl, năch′rəl

adjective​

1. Present in or produced by nature.
  2. Of, relating to, or concerning nature.
  3. Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature.

Women being denied any healthcare is un-natural.

I'm not a hardcore pro-life person. Doesn't mean I don't listen to their arguments and deem some to make sense.

I am also not one who believes that a month before birth that an abortion should be allowed. There needs to be a clear definition of life and for how long prior to the day of birth it is present.

Everyone is pro-life – including those who support and defend a woman’s right to privacy from the authoritarian, neo-fascist right.

The Texas anti-privacy rights law is yet another example of the right’s incompetence and contempt for sound, responsible governance.

Conservative anti-privacy rights laws should at least have provisions allowing a pregnancy to be terminated in the event of rape, incest, and a threat to a woman’s health or life.

The right’s war on women continues.
Women should have the choice in any given circumstance. Anything less than that is tyranny.

Forum List

Back