"We are stardust"... Abiogenesis + evolution = God's plan?

Doubtful, and please own your own absurd and stupid thoughts, instead of trying to attribute them to me.

But didn't you say essentially that awareness comes from chemical compounds and biolectric potentials?

Are planets self aware? They've been chemicals and biolectric potentials for billions of years

But didn't you say essentially that awareness comes from chemical compounds and biolectric potentials?

Are planets self aware? They've been chemicals and biolectric potentials for billions of years
So... what do you think is in your brain, besides chemicals? A special "Essential Frank" substance (like, an essential oil or something) that exists outside of the physical reality?

So... what do you think is in your brain, besides chemicals? A special "Essential Frank" substance (like, an essential oil or something) that exists outside of the physical reality?

who are you kidding, friek show - physiology is itself a metaphysical substance that disappears when its spiritual content, multi dimensional metaphysical force is removed.

who are you kidding, friek show - physiology is itself a metaphysical substance that disappears when its spiritual content, multi dimensional metaphysical force is removed.
Sure it is. Or maybe not. Useless information.

Nothing at all. Fascinating, really.

In the works of Carlos Castaneda, Mexican shaman Don Juan explains that the Universe is comprised of the Known, the Unknown and the Unknowable. For humans, the vast majority of the Universe is in the Unknowable, we lack the sensory capability to translate most of the Universe.

This meshes with modern astrophysics who say that dark matter and dark energy make up most of the Universe.

Okay. But that would mean anything you say about it is just made up nonsense. That's a double edged sword.

Sure. Maybe. I could see where someone could try to abuse that and use it to cover up their own intellectual laziness

It does not feel like made up nonsense to me. And I've heard the same basic description from so many different, serious people.

Plus I've had numerous personal experiences that tell me my five senses do not cover everything around me

. I could see where someone could try to abuse that and use it to cover up their own intellectual laziness
But you are the one with zero evidence. Therefore, the only intellectual laziness is on your part. Making stuff up out of thin air is not an intellectual pursuit.

There's no God, but abiogenesis is actually a part of evolution. The first part. So..
🎵Ya say ya want an ev-o-lu-tion. Well 'el ya know..🎶
Exactly......"abiogenesis" is actually a basic tenet of the THEORY OF EVOLUTION.........and the very reason there is no LAW OF EVOLUTION. Because abiogenesis and evolution are not FACTS but, "ideas".

- physiology is itself a metaphysical substance that disappears when its spiritual content, multi dimensional metaphysical force is removed.
Sure it is. Or maybe not. Useless information.

organic presence is not native to planet Earth but evolved through the atmosphere of the universe whether you can accept the fact or not - and may have a distinct origin that someday may be fully understood - and is the avenue evolution must follow to understand its relevancy despite the ignorant tactics of the spiritually dead - ff.

Exactly......"abiogenesis" is actually a basic tenet of the THEORY OF EVOLUTION..
100% wrong.

Abiogenesis is just a foregone conclusion. Once there was no life, then there was life. The theory of evolution makes no deference to abiogenesis and would remain completely untouched and u changed, if God or aliens created the earliest common ancestor of all species.

organic presence is not native to planet Earth but evolved through the atmosphere of the universe whether you can accept the fact or not
It's not a fact. It is the unevidenced and apparently useless claim of a guy on a message board.

THEORY OF EVOLUTION.........and the very reason there is no LAW OF EVOLUTION.
When you say things like this, you reveal to educated people that you know less than nothing about how science works and about what theories and laws are.

Could it be that abiogenesis and evolution are both fact and are part of God's design?

I understand how and why people insist on the young age of the Earth (using lineage in Abrahamic religious text). But maybe you just read it a bit wrong? Maybe, it is incomplete information? A thousand years is as a day to God, no? Why not a billion years?

God created man from dust, no? Stardust, it seems. Literal dust. From stars exploding.

Perhaps God chose two "almost ready" early hominids to be the first humans, Adam and Eve. He could have just created other humans as He liked, for them to breed with, I imagine. Or perhaps Adam and Eve were just Moses's stunted interpretation of being shown Y-chromosome Adam and Mitochondrial Eve by God in a vision. Perhaps God showed him a lot of truth, but he could not recall every detail or absorb and understand it all.

I could continue, but 🎵that's what threads are for🎶

I don't see the conflict. Surely every monotheist thinks God is capable of both abiogenesis and evolution. No?

No, he doesn't do anything until he runs it by me first, and this is the first I've heard about any of this.

Forum List

Back