Pro Life Texan goes to New Mexico for her abortion

Derailing to personal again? We all know what that means. Here's your flag. View attachment 694486

And here's your fag....
1662842210640.png

True.

And the tyranny of conservatives is such that they’d risk the health and even the life of women.
Why on gais's green earth are we spending a hundred billion dollars on HIV/AIDS yearly in all levels of government and medical insurance? There are even commercials on medicines while we promote the behaviors. Tyranny is subjective as all of the teenage girls having children out of wedlock in ghettos. The costs are endless.

Now back to topic you were whining about, your "pro life" could easily gotten an abortion in Texas

Define "easily". As of right now, there are only 6 places in Texas that you can get an abortion. Dallas, Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Waco, Houston and Lubbock. For most people in the state who aren't in those cities, it means a drive of at least 120 miles to get there, each way. Unless, of course, you think that a 3 hour drive each way (with a 24 hour waiting period from asking for one to getting one) is "easy". When I lived in Amarillo, I had a neighbor whose daughter had to get one, and Angie (the mother) was complaining that it was not only gonna cost her 4 days pay because she had to take off of work, but also that she had to drive to Lubbock (120 miles from Amarilo), and stay there for 2 days so her daughter could meet the waiting period to get one.

Define "easily". As of right now, there are only 6 places in Texas that you can get an abortion. Dallas, Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Waco, Houston and Lubbock. For most people in the state who aren't in those cities, it means a drive of at least 120 miles to get there, each way. Unless, of course, you think that a 3 hour drive each way (with a 24 hour waiting period from asking for one to getting one) is "easy". When I lived in Amarillo, I had a neighbor whose daughter had to get one, and Angie (the mother) was complaining that it was not only gonna cost her 4 days pay because she had to take off of work, but also that she had to drive to Lubbock (120 miles from Amarilo), and stay there for 2 days so her daughter could meet the waiting period to get one.
That sounds like a lot of trouble but I still think the person being aborted is getting the shorter end of the stick.

Like all hypocrites she is willing to sacrifice any life but her own. Why was she not charged with murder after miscarrying ?

I think Texas will end up burning witches one day.
STFU commie Britt.

Forum List

Back