"We are stardust"... Abiogenesis + evolution = God's plan?

metaphysical physiology is not native to planet Earth and is formed with a spiritual content both of which will disappear when either are removed. together they are alive and where they came from undoubtedly has more than one hierarchical architect - polytheism is the best explanation for the existence of the metaphysical forces responsible for the universe or in the least the existance of life as we know it.

polytheism is the best explanation for the existence of the metaphysical forces responsible for the universe or in the least the existance of life as we know it.
Well, considering that idea explains nothing at all and yields exactly zero useful predictions...

...I would have to disagree.

Well, considering that idea explains nothing at all and yields exactly zero useful predictions...

Perhaps the reason that we've been unable to achieve The Grand Unified Theory of Physics is that each of the physical forces in The Universe is under the control of a different god.

And ... like most pantheon... they refuse to cooperate.

Perhaps the reason that we've been unable to achieve The Grand Unified Theory of Physics is that each of the physical forces in The Universe is under the control of a different god.

And ... like most pantheon... they refuse to cooperate.
Sounds fanciful. I like it. So, what, exactly does it explain? Can I use it to predict anything empirical?

Nothing and no.

Could it be that abiogenesis and evolution are both fact and are part of God's design?

you're the one that began with a split personality.

the correct text, is - in our image(s) - not us, them. for some to make the return trip - triumph over evil is required - purity is the ticket.

you're the one that began with a split personality.
No, exactly the opposite. I am suggesting all could be true:

-Abiogenesis is a fact
-Evolution is a fact
-Both are part of God's design

Only one personality needed.

Everything you say might be true. Or it might all be rubbish. No way to tell. Somewhat similarly.

So, what, exactly does it explain? Can I use it to predict anything empirical?
Anoia - Goddess of Things That Get Stuck in Drawers, a minor goddess on the Discworld. When someone rattles a drawer and cries "How can it close on the damned thing but not open with it? Who bought this?

Not to mention the Oh, God! of hangovers...

No, exactly the opposite. I am suggesting all could be true:

-Abiogenesis is a fact
-Evolution is a fact
-Both are part of God's design

Only one personality needed.

Everything you say might be true. Or it might all be rubbish. No way to tell. Somewhat similarly.

evolution proves the spiritual content of physiology ...

1635433819036.png

though inseparable - as far as can be determined, the spiritual content of the above physiology converts the organism from a land creature to an avian and represents the evolutionary process also from one generation to the next and the ability of speciation from a single instance when complete, parent to offspring that then reproduces itself as the newly made organism.

polytheism is how the metaphysical forces are responsible for the creation of life ....

the itinerant told moses to shove it up his ass about the golden calf.

No it doesn't. Nor does it explain anything about evolution or yield any useful predictions.

yes, it does -

no it doesn't - what ... the physiology is in a liquid state, at least you are not saying as before the biological brain is responsible - so progress has been made - - even inside the ffi vacuum.

Could it be that abiogenesis and evolution are both fact and are part of God's design?

I understand how and why people insist on the young age of the Earth (using lineage in Abrahamic religious text). But maybe you just read it a bit wrong? Maybe, it is incomplete information? A thousand years is as a day to God, no? Why not a billion years?

God created man from dust, no? Stardust, it seems. Literal dust. From stars exploding.

Perhaps God chose two "almost ready" early hominids to be the first humans, Adam and Eve. He could have just created other humans as He liked, for them to breed with, I imagine. Or perhaps Adam and Eve were just Moses's stunted interpretation of being shown Y-chromosome Adam and Mitochondrial Eve by God in a vision. Perhaps God showed him a lot of truth, but he could not recall every detail or absorb and understand it all.

I could continue, but 🎵that's what threads are for🎶

I don't see the conflict. Surely every monotheist thinks God is capable of both abiogenesis and evolution. No?

Is awareness derived from chemical compounds?

yes, it does -

no it doesn't - what ... the physiology is in a liquid state, at least you are not saying as before the biological brain is responsible - so progress has been made - - even inside the ffi vacuum.
Which explains nothing and provides no useful predictions. It cannot even be tested. You can sprinkle that stuff on anything you like, and it makes no difference at all.

Yep, and biolectric potentials. Indeed it is. What else? Magic? Flaming unicorns? Fairies?

Are your gods too stupid or too incapable to make a consciousness using chemicals?

So if you take the constituent compounds that make up a human and shake them together in a jar, you will get some form of awareness, correct?

So if you take the constituent compounds that make up a human and shake them together in a jar, you will get some form of awareness, correct?
Doubtful, and please own your own absurd and stupid thoughts, instead of trying to attribute them to me.

I understand how and why people insist on the young age of the Earth (using lineage in Abrahamic religious text). But maybe you just read it a bit wrong? Maybe, it is incomplete information? A thousand years is as a day to God, no? Why not a billion years?

God created man from dust, no? Stardust, it seems. Literal dust. From stars exploding.

Perhaps God chose two "almost ready" early hominids to be the first humans, Adam and Eve. He could have just created other humans as He liked, for them to breed with, I imagine. Or perhaps Adam and Eve were just Moses's stunted interpretation of being shown Y-chromosome Adam and Mitochondrial Eve by God in a vision. Perhaps God showed him a lot of truth, but he could not recall every detail or absorb and understand it all.

I could continue, but 🎵that's what threads are for🎶

I don't see the conflict. Surely every monotheist thinks God is capable of both abiogenesis and evolution. No?

I asked him and he said not quite.

1635447720673.png

Forum List

Back