Pro Life Texan goes to New Mexico for her abortion

Like all hypocrites she is willing to sacrifice any life but her own. Why was she not charged with murder after miscarrying ?

I think Texas will end up burning witches one day.

God are you ever a moron.
Not all Texans are against abortion and we all know this.
She still got her abortion so WTF are you whining about?

This line from the article, the very first sentence, ought to have been a dead giveaway as to the sort of bullshit that the entire article would turn out to be…

Men will probably never fully appreciate that “pregnancy” is not the natural or normal state of being for any woman.

Women becoming pregnant is how the human race continues to exist. Not to deny the strain it takes to undergo the process of pregnancy and childbirth, but to characterize it as unnatural and abnormal is just plain stupid, even for Tainted Tommy values of just plain stupid.

Damn do we ever think alike!!

Like all hypocrites she is willing to sacrifice any life but her own. Why was she not charged with murder after miscarrying ?

Hey Mate....take a break from the BS till they have a chance to bury Queen Elisabeth II.

I already posted this story yesterday evening. Maybe you missed it being on Welsh time. Or maybe you were at the dentist. Just kidding, I know brits don't go to the dentist.

It is fake for two reasons: One, a woman can get an abortion in Texas if her life is in danger. That's why the supposed doctor who refused to do the abortion out of fear of the law never allows themselves to be named in these fake stories. If all abortions were banned in Texas, it would be abortion "doctors" who would be fleeing, not abortion-seeking women.

Two, a "quintessential pro-life Texan" does not suddenly decide to allow herself to be propaganda tool of the abortion lobby. Women who cannot have healthy babies of their own are the most horrified by the wholesale slaughter of healthy babies who could have been put up for adoption.

But I'd 😻😻😻😻 it if liberals decided that they need to flee Texas. Let them go back to California and New York where abortion seekers are treated almost as well as crack addicts. Flee, baby-killers, flee!

The wicked flee when no man pursueth, but the righteous are bold as lions.
Proverbs 28:1

I do not know of anyone who would support denying this procedure in the circumstances that are claimed to have existed in your article.

it's already happening.

Woman left to bleed for 10 days from incomplete miscarriage after being turned away by hospital post-Roe​

Rachel Sharp
July 17, 2022·3 min read
Woman left to bleed for 10 days from incomplete miscarriage after being turned away by hospital post-Roe

LOUISIANA WOMAN DENIED ABORTION DESPITE FETUS’ FATAL DIAGNOSIS OF HAVING NO SKULL, SPEAKS OUT​

Jeroslyn Johnson August 29, 2022294

Louisiana Woman Denied Abortion Despite Fetus' Fatal Diagnosis of Having No Skull

& remember this? i do.

Texas court orders brain-dead pregnant woman off life support​

BY MONTE MORIN
JAN. 24, 2014 12 AM PT
<I> THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS. </I>
A Texas judge has ordered that a brain-dead pregnant woman be removed from life support after her husband filed suit against a Fort Worth hospital for “cruel and obscene mutilation” of a dead body.
Texas court orders brain-dead pregnant woman off life support

talk about extremist freaks.

i wonder if that happened today - would texas have tried to force that pregnancy for as long as the vegetable incubator could gestate?

i bet they would.

it's already happening.

Woman left to bleed for 10 days from incomplete miscarriage after being turned away by hospital post-Roe​

Rachel Sharp
July 17, 2022·3 min read
Woman left to bleed for 10 days from incomplete miscarriage after being turned away by hospital post-Roe

LOUISIANA WOMAN DENIED ABORTION DESPITE FETUS’ FATAL DIAGNOSIS OF HAVING NO SKULL, SPEAKS OUT​

Jeroslyn Johnson August 29, 2022294

Louisiana Woman Denied Abortion Despite Fetus' Fatal Diagnosis of Having No Skull

& remember this? i do.

Texas court orders brain-dead pregnant woman off life support​

BY MONTE MORIN
JAN. 24, 2014 12 AM PT
<I> THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS. </I>
A Texas judge has ordered that a brain-dead pregnant woman be removed from life support after her husband filed suit against a Fort Worth hospital for “cruel and obscene mutilation” of a dead body.
Texas court orders brain-dead pregnant woman off life support

talk about extremist freaks.

i wonder if that happened today - would texas have tried to force that pregnancy for as long as the vegetable incubator could gestate?

i bet they would.
1662833324097.png

I don't think your unnamed "pro-life-texan" would have survived the pregnancy, and likely the child was already dead or would die prior to birth or if the mother died in the middle of the night by herself. This was not a vanity abortion. That's the difference. At least her unborn baby will have a funeral and be mourned by all who love the mother and support her while she mourns her dead child.

I see that the details of this sorrowful woman's plight doesn't matter to you. Dress warm, because you're already cold.

I see that the details of this sorrowful woman's plight doesn't matter to you. Dress warm, because you're already cold.

No amount of warmth can overcome the darkness and coldness of Tainted Tommy's soulless existence.

“The motions of his spirit are dull as night; and his affections, dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted.” — Shakespeare.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back