Pro Life Texan goes to New Mexico for her abortion

Like all hypocrites she is willing to sacrifice any life but her own. Why was she not charged with murder after miscarrying ?

I think Texas will end up burning witches one day.

Right from the start, yes, Pregnancy is a normal and natural state for women.......they literally have organs devoted to this.....you idiot...

Its the truth. This tyranny is going to get the traitor party routed in a few weeks.
You are going to continue this until the ones you hate get put into camps and worse then comes you or it goes to you. At least study what globalist people have done the last few centuries.

Like all hypocrites she is willing to sacrifice any life but her own. Why was she not charged with murder after miscarrying ?

Morons....5 seconds of google fu.........

The only exception for abortions past six weeks is in response to medical emergencies.

Again....morons......

except in cases of life endangerment or severely compromised physical health.

She found a new emoji and is using it in damn near every post.
The funny thing is she's one waving the white flag.
Derailing to personal again? We all know what that means. Here's your flag.
1662840909125.png

Your alter ego... Plywood Pete. You got busted

Now back to topic you were whining about, your "pro life" could easily gotten an abortion in Texas

End thread and end your flaming bs
"Plywood Pete"? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: You got it ALL wrong. That's what happens when you don't know the history and are just a groomed puppet for others. Here's your flag.
1662840985303.png

She went to New Mexico for the procedure? Isn't that what the story is about?
The story is about the reckless, irresponsible stupidity of conservatives and their contempt for sound, responsible governance – in this case anti-privacy rights laws absent provisions for rape, incest, and the health/life of the woman being in jeopardy.

This baby was going to survive? Actually, I'm not surprised that MAGAts want this woman's life risked just so they can "get off" on a baby gasping its last breath minutes after being born..................all for their political advantage.

Notice that Tammy said "woMEN" not 'woMAN'. His comment goes WAY beyond this particular case. Read first, before you post.

Forum List

Back