Peter was married- if he was the first pope why cant priests be married in the RCC?

The Catholic Church has always taught that Peter, though married, did not "know" his wife after being called by Jesus to be first pope

of His Church

Aha ... better to say "anti-Aha"! Now the same please without bible and in words everyone is able understand - as for example how Jesus spoke in very most cases on his own.

Actually Jesus only spoke what the Father wanted him to speak-John 5:30--He only did his Fathers will not his own. The same goes for the followers of Jesus-Matt 7:21- Mark 8:34

He wasn't a Pope. The position of Pope wasn't created until several centuries later. The RCC claims that he was Jesus selected successor and took over Jesus' role of Rabi for his followers, and that the Popes inherited this role, but that leaves out the fact that most of the apostles had their own churches and followings. There wasn't one single church led by Peter, which is what the RCC claims.

He wasn't a Pope. The position of Pope wasn't created until several centuries later. The RCC claims that he was Jesus selected successor and took over Jesus' role of Rabi for his followers, and that the Popes inherited this role, but that leaves out the fact that most of the apostles had their own churches and followings. There wasn't one single church led by Peter, which is what the RCC claims.
you've been lied to

as all Protestants have.

In the rcc own encyclopedia states-- Among the apostolic Fathers( apostles) they had no thought whatsoever of God being a trinity. And that no trinity was served until near the end of the 4th century. At the first council of Nicea-325, no trinity was taught or served about the year 380 it was added at another council. The trinity God does not exist. Satan duping mortals into serving a false god, having them break Gods #1 commandment daily. Jesus told all how to serve God correctly= Only the Father-John 4:22-24

In the rcc own encyclopedia states-- Among the apostolic Fathers( apostles) they had no thought whatsoever of God being a trinity. And that no trinity was served until near the end of the 4th century. At the first council of Nicea-325, no trinity was taught or served about the year 380 it was added at another council. The trinity God does not exist. Satan duping mortals into serving a false god, having them break Gods #1 commandment daily. Jesus told all how to serve God correctly= Only the Father-John 4:22-24
There used to be dozens of Unitarian sects that didn't view Jesus as a god, but a prophet, like the Gnostics. They were all killed off by the RCC.

Actually Jesus only spoke what the Father wanted him to speak-John 5:30--He only did his Fathers will not his own. The same goes for the followers of Jesus-Matt 7:21- Mark 8:34

Do you think who is not able to understand this military form of Prussian speech is not a child of god?

John 5:30 “I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me."

Said Jesus about Jesus

Matt 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

The standard accusation of anti-Christians who are always sure they are welcome in heaven - against Christians who are absolutelly not sure about this and try to avoid sins.

And Mark 8:34 makes not any sense without context. Here is Mark 8:34-37

And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel’s will save it. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? For what can a man give in return for his soul? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

il_680x540.3275418025_je19.jpg

Last edited:
There used to be dozens of Unitarian sects that didn't view Jesus as a god, but a prophet, like the Gnostics. They were all killed off by the RCC.

I believe they did. They burned everyone alive for heresy back then. Jesus is more than a prophet, he is the one God sent, the Messiah, Gods appointed king.

Do you think who is not able to understand this military form of Prussian speech is not a child of god?

Said Jesus about Jesus

The standard accusation of anti-Christians who are always sure they are welcome in heaven - against Christians who are absolutelly not sure about this and try to avoid sins.

And Mark 8:34 makes not any sense without context. Here is Mark 8:34-37

il_680x540.3275418025_je19.jpg

It takes more than a prayer. It takes disowning oneself and living to do Jesus Fathers will.

It takes more than a prayer. It takes disowning oneself and living to do Jesus Fathers will.

Sure, master kjw47.

„Was ich wollte, das war ich.
Was ich war, das wollte ich.“

Meister Eckhart (~1260-1328)

Last edited:
I believe they did. They burned everyone alive for heresy back then. Jesus is more than a prophet, he is the one God sent, the Messiah, Gods appointed king.
Jesus was a man. He beleived God wanted him to spread a message and his followers, after he died, named him a god.

Jesus was a man. He beleived God wanted him to spread a message and his followers, after he died, named him a god.

It's not so simple - but I do not like to argue now against this doctrine of Muslims because some could interpret this as an attack on their own prophet Jesus - before someone understands that Jesus is indeed god and would become a Christian. For a Muslim it's much more important to know that Mohammed did not argue against the triune god when he said "Who believes in the trinity god father, god son and mother Mary is not a Christian". He had been right to say so, because the triune god is God father, God son and the Holy Spirit. And nothing of the belief in God father, God son and the Holy spirit is dangerous for anyone in the world. God is love.

Dunno about the trivia stuff but I'm 1\2 Orthodox and 1\2 RC; I recognise BOTH Traditions and consider the "Married Clergy" of the Orthodox fantastic. I do wish the RCs were the same though the Church is the arbiter of such matters in its OWN church. Of course then there are the Maronites and others in the Eastern Traditions who DO have married Priests; History and all that.

The Maronite Church is an Eastern Catholic sui iuris particular church which is in full communion with the Pope and the Catholic Church, with the right of self-governance under the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches, one of more than a dozen individual churches which are in full communion with the Holy See. Jul 24 2019

I presume this has come up before but that's my 2c worth.

ps: as for Pedos; they are a scourge on ALL humanity, not just churches. A member of the RAAF just got done, the scum, so does that mean the Air Force can now be sued???

Greg

He was deceived by trinity translations. As billions have been.

?

It's indeed very difficult to understand Meister Eckhart - that's why he is called "Meister" (= ~"Expert"). No one has to reach his very high level - god loves all of his children - but if someone has his mental capacity why not to try it? The worst could be never to find out that the own capacity is not high enough to "understand" him. For me it is just simple a big joy to hear textes from him.

May I ask what's your own religion? ... And by the way ... if you ever had really been thankful with all of your inner capacity then I guess you will understand why the prayer "thank you" will be enough. A quote like this from a man like him shows a way. To be thankful is a very good way. This means not every other way is wrong.

Last edited:
God sent Jesus to the earth, he is Michael.
Michael doesn't exist. Angels do not exist. The Christian God does not exist. The true God exists outside of the universe and does not directly interfere in the universe. But he does give inspiration through out souls. Jesus was inspired by God to spread a message of love and peace, But he is not divine in any way shape or form. He was simply a man.

?

It's indeed very difficult to understand Meister Eckhart - that's why he is called "Meister" (= ~"Expert"). No one has to reach his very high level - god loves all of his children - but if someone has his mental capacity why not to try it? The worst could be never to find out that the own capacity is not high enough to "understand" him. For me it is just simple a big joy to hear textes from him.

May I ask what's your own religion? ... And by the way ... if you ever had really been thankful with all of your inner capacity then I guess you will understand why the prayer "thank you" will be enough. A quote like this from a man like him shows a way. To be thankful is a very good way. This means not every other way is wrong.

God requires to be worshipped in spirit and truth-John 4:22-24-- The mislead do not have truth. Jesus tells those who think they are christian at judgement--these words found at Matthew 7:22-23--Get away from me you who work iniquity( practice a sin) i must confess, i NEVER even knew you---no matter what they think they did for Jesus. At verse 21 he assures all--Those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( be saved)--And his Fathers will is to be worshipped in spirit and truth. Praise and thanks total about 5%-- 95% is actions.

Michael doesn't exist. Angels do not exist. The Christian God does not exist. The true God exists outside of the universe and does not directly interfere in the universe. But he does give inspiration through out souls. Jesus was inspired by God to spread a message of love and peace, But he is not divine in any way shape or form. He was simply a man.

Sad to hear you call Gods written words lies. Listening to one mislead by satan to believe false words with 0 proof.

Forum List

Back