"COLUMBIA WILL BURN"": Hamas supporters issue direct threat to university

I don’t think universities are sovereign with their own different set of laws
If law is being broken then law enforcement obligated to respond. They need Not Wait for an invitation. Enough if the tip tie shit around massive lawbreaking

The upper ranks of the NYPD are in on this, too. They're on the same side as the Hamas supporters and the university administration who enable them.

I need advice. I HAD a close (Jewish) friend who is a radical leftist, and joined in the anti-Israel protestors within a week of the HAMAS terrorist massacre. This was before any Israeli response.

Haven’t spoke with her since. Should I contact her to see if she’s come to her senses, or just leave it alone?

Leave it alone if you want to remain friends.
Talking to leftists is like talking to a rock. Nothing is absorbed.

Soooooooooooooooo......................

Arrest them all. Send a list to Columbia.

Fire the faculty and kick out the students.

Simple as that.

They are far too wimpy. The Mayor is willing, the NYPD is willing, but I bet Bragg will just release them.

Quickly looking through the last three pages, I noticed that none of the typical left-wing trolls even attempted to disrupt the thread.

Honestly, I'm LOVING this. These universities have cultivated, encouraged, funded, and enable the anti-Semitism, the violence, the racism, and the hatred for decades, and now their chickens are coming home to roost with a vengeance.

NGL, I hope Columbia burns, because it doesn't seem like anything short of that will make them understand what they've done.

View attachment 939624

Go ahead commies...burn up your commie shithole! It doesn't matter to me.

commie planned destruction.jpg

Honestly, I'm LOVING this. These universities have cultivated, encouraged, funded, and enable the anti-Semitism, the violence, the racism, and the hatred for decades, and now their chickens are coming home to roost with a vengeance.

NGL, I hope Columbia burns, because it doesn't seem like anything short of that will make them understand what they've done.

View attachment 939624

lol. No! Unlike GAZA, the universities will not burn! They're all the pipelines for the defense industry, all about national security. Pentagon will not let that happen. Nothing to worry about. lol. :)

According to the search results, there is evidence to support the claim that some protesters in America have stated that their universities have something to do with the military-industrial complex. The military-industrial complex refers to the close relationship between the military, defense contractors, and the government, which can influence policies and promote militarism,

The universities are connected to the military-industrial complex through various means. One aspect is the influence of arms dealers and defense contractors on legislation. These entities have the power and funds to push for desired legislation, which can lead to increased militarism and armed defense. Additionally, universities can serve as pipelines for the defense industry, with companies like Lockheed Martin actively recruiting students and offering job and internship opportunities on campuses.

More details about the various Means of Connection between Universities and the Military-Industrial Complex.

These connections can be seen in the following ways:

1. Research Funding: Universities often receive funding from military and defense-related organizations for research projects. This funding can come in the form of grants, contracts, or partnerships. The research conducted at universities can contribute to the development of military technologies and strategies.

2. Collaboration and Partnerships: Universities collaborate with military and defense organizations on research projects, technology development, and training programs. These collaborations can involve joint research initiatives, exchange programs, and the sharing of expertise and resources.

3. Technology Transfer: Universities may transfer their research findings and technologies to military and defense organizations for further development and implementation. This transfer can occur through licensing agreements, spin-off companies, or direct collaboration.

4. Recruitment and Workforce Development: Military and defense organizations often recruit graduates from universities for various roles, including research, development, engineering, and analysis. Universities may also offer specialized programs and courses tailored to the needs of the military-industrial complex.

5. Influence and Ideology: The military-industrial complex can exert influence on universities through ideological alignment and the promotion of certain research agendas. This influence can shape the priorities and direction of research conducted at universities.

It is important to note that these connections between universities and the military-industrial complex are complex and multifaceted. They involve a range of interactions and collaborations that can vary from institution to institution and from country to country. The extent and nature of these connections can also evolve over time.

These various means of connection between universities and the military-industrial complex highlight the complex relationship between academia and the defense industry. While these connections can bring benefits such as funding and technological advancements, they also raise ethical and moral questions about the role of universities in supporting and contributing to US military activities such as Gaza and Ukraine wars.

It is worth noting that the term "military-industrial complex" was coined by President Dwight D. Eisenhower in his 1961 farewell address. He warned about the dangers of the growing influence of the military-industrial complex and its potential to act for its own interests rather than those of the nation as a whole.

Just do not say anything bad about the complex if you Americans still love it. Keep it that way! Lol. :)

Sources:

1. The U.S. Military-Industrial Complex: The True Victors of War — Carolina Political Review

2. US universities have become arms of the defense industry. This isn’t healthy | Indigo Olivier

3. 13.5 The Military-Industrial Complex – Sociology

4. Universities must resist the military industrial complex

Forum List

Back