Stop Antisemitism

The most telling discussions about the protests on US campuses are the ones where the older crowd of obsessive anti-Israel grifters who profited for decades off bashing Israel and slouching toward one state extremism…are trying to police the language of the protesters who they have a condescending view of…trying to urge them to use more inclusive language rather than “alienate” people by openly supporting Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis and genocide.

The one I saw yesterday was urging them not to say “Palestine will be free from the River…” but “Palestinians will be free…”

Last edited:

The Yale protestors are handing out materials including Marxist publications that spew horrific antisemitic hatred- shockingly accusing Jews of conspiring with the Nazis to make the Holocaust happen to advance their plot to grab land from Palestinians.

Below is a picture Yale students posted proudly from "Occupy Yale" on their instagram, displaying the Red Clairon newspaper that they are handing out to further harass and isolate Jewish students on campus (the newspaper is in the bottom left and the other pictures show it up close)

The students in the “Liberated Zones” are basically accusing Jews of being behind the Holocaust.

Eli Tsives was refused entry by pro-Palestine students on campus according to his post on IG.

"They didn't let me get to class using the main entrance! Instead they forced me to walk around. Shame on these people!" he said.

The protesters have maintained control of the plaza for four days at UCLA and are now denying entry to people like Tsives according to KTLA 5.

Members of the media, some students and even UCLA firefighters were barred from entering.

Video: tsiveseli (IG)

Forum List

Back