Antisemitic riot at Columbia reaches boiling point as agitators take over academic building, barricade doors

She can't defy the Death to America, Death to Israel, Pro Hamas Wing of the democrat Party, because that IS the present day democrat Party.

You see now why I stopped capitalizing the name a few years ago
I was way ahead of that curve....I don't capitalize gop either as they are both such failures. I even try not to begin a sentence with dem or gop.

I was way ahead of that curve....I don't capitalize gop either as they are both such failures. I even try not to begin a sentence with dem or gop.

Best thing for world peace an prosperity would be if Davos and DC were simultaneously swallowed by massive sinkholes while their respective groups were in session

Covered by all media EXCEPT MSNBC who is covering Trumps trial lol. They had taken hostages and are running the place now. It is their base as they spread fear and attack people of Jewish faith. These fools didn't read history books. Or perhaps they did for inspiration... Antisemitic riot at Columbia reaches boiling point as agitators take over academic building, barricade doors.
Early Tuesday morning, hundreds of anti-Israel protesters at Columbia's Manhattan campus took over Hamilton Hall, an academic building used by the dean and other senior offices. The unruly group gained access shortly before 1 a.m. and then began "moving metal gates to barricade the doors, blocking entrances with wooden tables and chairs, and zip-tying doors shut," according to the student newspaper Columbia Spectator.

Other footage showed the agitators in New York smashing windows, unfurling a Palestinian flag over a window and chanting: "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" and "Palestine will live forever." Outside the facility, the anti-Israel rebels, many of whom wore masks, locked arms in front of Hamilton Hall to form a human barricade.
Burn it all down, and don't bother starting over.

Covered by all media EXCEPT MSNBC who is covering Trumps trial lol. They had taken hostages and are running the place now. It is their base as they spread fear and attack people of Jewish faith. These fools didn't read history books. Or perhaps they did for inspiration... Antisemitic riot at Columbia reaches boiling point as agitators take over academic building, barricade doors.
Early Tuesday morning, hundreds of anti-Israel protesters at Columbia's Manhattan campus took over Hamilton Hall, an academic building used by the dean and other senior offices. The unruly group gained access shortly before 1 a.m. and then began "moving metal gates to barricade the doors, blocking entrances with wooden tables and chairs, and zip-tying doors shut," according to the student newspaper Columbia Spectator.

Other footage showed the agitators in New York smashing windows, unfurling a Palestinian flag over a window and chanting: "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" and "Palestine will live forever." Outside the facility, the anti-Israel rebels, many of whom wore masks, locked arms in front of Hamilton Hall to form a human barricade.

It needs to burn to the ground.

Forum List

Back