"COLUMBIA WILL BURN"": Hamas supporters issue direct threat to university

The outsider instigators aren't the only commie players in this. Many of the professors are also Communists.
Yuri warned us, the first move would be the infiltration of our education system.
They've accomplished that.

THE OUTSIDE AGITATORS AREN'T LIBERALS OR COMMUNISTS. THEY'RE RIGHT WINGERS TRYING TO GET TRUMP ELECTED. THEY'RE SUPPORTING IRAN, CHINA AND RUSSIA.

1714594445898.png

I’m curious to see how these Gaza/hamas supporting leftists reconcile that they are supporting people who would openly kill gay people…and they support them all in the name of hating Israel (I’m not sure why) who allow gay people in their society..

Why is that?

One side is predominately white - one side is not.

Why don't you just post that you're a troll? That's all you post is really saying to normal people.
It’s got some weird signal transmission because the location can be determined. Probably some type of assistance phone or internet provided by a source that wants to keep track
Last time I was in that area the roads were Stiill dirt and gravel and every house about 800 square ft. I don’t rejoice in another’s poverty but poverty of spirit and soul is a different matter. Dead broke and uneducated are usually humble but we have a very aggressive, disgruntled and misinformed entity with this one..

Well folks, I think Ive heard it all now. Did you sign up for the hamas summer camp, dragonlady?

You refused to believe that Trump was encouraging the violence in the BLM riots in 2020 either. Trump encouraged the right wing thugs to go out with their guns and protect property. He invited Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House and declared him a national hero.

Trump has done EVERYTHING possible to stoke hate and violence since the day he came down the escalator. He thinks the demonstrations help his election chances. Of course Putin, Xi and Iran are sending their agitators and terrorists into the schools.

Your enemies have been trying to radicalize your young people since beforee ISIS tried to take over the Middle East. And Republicans are helping them make it happen because they think it helps Trump.

You refused to believe that Trump was encouraging the violence in the BLM riots in 2020 either. Trump encouraged the right wing thugs to go out with their guns and protect property. He invited Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House and declared him a national hero.

Trump has done EVERYTHING possible to stoke hate and violence since the day he came down the escalator. He thinks the demonstrations help his election chances. Of course Putin, Xi and Iran are sending their agitators and terrorists into the schools.

Your enemies have been trying to radicalize your young people since beforee ISIS tried to take over the Middle East. And Republicans are helping them make it happen because they think it helps Trump.

Tell us about the very fine people at your Hamas rally!

If you cannot articulate why you are protesting, you are a manipulated dumb ass.

This is not about Gaza. This is about sparking civil unrest in the US particularly during an election year.

If it was about Gaza, the protestors would be able to articulate their grievances.

This is artificial turf, not grassroots.

This is ANTIFABLM. Same bullshit. Same tactics. Same dress.

Forum List

Back