Peter was married- if he was the first pope why cant priests be married in the RCC?

He had been married. But it is likely that he was a widower. You cannot serve two masters.

?

Someone who is married has to see in his own wife a godess? ... Hmm ... My wife is for sure nearer to god because she is really very creative. Not only in the daily life - she made for example out of atoms from the environment - "stardust" - two complete babies. And she woke in this conglomerate of living cells an extraordinary spirit and opened for and in them with her language an entry to the astonishing big world which god created. I think she and god are a very good team - the best - but nevertheless I have to agree that I love her perhaps more than god. And I would not be surprised if god would love her also more than me. That's quite okay.

Yes he was married, its Gods arrangement for mortals. The religions that will not allow clergy to be married throw God away for unbiblical reasonings. Most likely it would have saved alot of paedophilia from occurring if they were married. ...

Pedophilia is an inborn stable disposition of behavior which is not caused from celebacy or anti-caused from a marriage. Indeed most child molestors are married men as well in absolute and relative numbers.

A priest with a family costs ten times as much to support and can only devote one third as much time to his job.

Those are just estimates.

What's nonsense because Protestants often use two manpowers "for the price of one".

... The religions that will not allow clergy to be married throw God away for unbiblical reasonings. ...

It exist no biblical reasons for the celibacy of Catholic priests. That's "only" a tradition which became binding the first time in the year 1031 AD.

No such word in the bible as Pope. And the Pope is called holy Father---trying to elevate himself into Gods position. The Pope has fathered nothing spiritual, all spiritual things originate with the true Holy Father= God. That religion cant even understand simple bible milk--For one thing, the bible condemns the usage of statues, icons and graven images, yet the churches and homes are filled with all 3.
The bible teaches--Do not call any man on earth Father--not speaking of a Dad but of a spiritual teacher.(Matt 23:9) They fail this simple milk 100%
And one of the worst of all, in their pictures of Jesus, they portray him bringing dishonor to his Fathers name by having long hair. No Israelite male had long hair-1Cor 11:14)--
Their own encyclopedia proves 100% they created the trinity god, and in reality it does not exist--misleading billions into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Not a place one wants to be standing.
Jesus was NEVER with that religion, nor any of its 33,998 branches

I hope you know that it is nonsense what you say here and you say this nonsense only because you like to save the souls of other people.

What you call "hair" is by the way - also in the beard of god father - often only a symbolic act to show the light of the sun. And the very best "Jesus hairs" or "outlawed hippy hairs" are represented in the self-portraits from Albrecht Dürer in the days when the double continent America had been discovered. Still today modern.

Pedophilia is an inborn stable disposition of behavior which is not caused from celebacy or anti-caused from a marriage. Indeed most child molestors are married men as well in absolute and relative numbers.
You can believe that, but a lack of sex could cause it easily.

You would have to study the several hundred years it took for Christianity to form.
People today too often forget that just 100 years ago we had no indoor plumbing or heating, most people were starving and no one was listening to the guy at the corner preaching.
You wanted to take a bath once a week? Join the army.
You wanted to eat once or twice a day? Join the army.

The Roman Empire "converted" people to this new religion by the threat of the sword, not with loving kindness.
But they Empire did not want possible future traitors living in their midst.
I've never heard of any secular Roman army forcing people to convert. The Catholic faith is against coersion

It exist no biblical reasons for the celibacy of Catholic priests. That's "only" a tradition which became binding the first time in the year 1031 AD.
Yes that religion twisted it all to the core. Jesus was never with that religion. Their own translating exposes them as false, none of her branches fixed it because the translations are altered and filled with errors by satans will.

I hope you know that it is nonsense what you say here and you say this nonsense only because you like to save the souls of other people.

What you call "hair" is by the way - also in the beard of god father - often only a symbolic act to show the light of the sun. And the very best "Jesus hairs" or "outlawed hippy hairs" are represented in the self-portraits from Albrecht Dürer in the days when the double continent America had been discovered. Still today modern.
My post is 100% truth.

that is so bogus.

I've lived w/o it for some 27 or more years and I RARELY even think of sex.. and when I do bc I see some unwanted image or whatever, it doesn't interest me .

it's like any beast (your sexuality) feed it and it lives

starve it and it doesn't..

True, when I first started out being celibate, it wasn't always easy but Today I couldn't care less about such things.. and I am glad I am at this place.. (celibacy)

This is what's wrong w/ society, the constant focus on sex.. What's so great about sex?

When you were a child, you lived without it (we hope).. and frankly people should stay virgins.. more trouble than its worth.. We are all being lied to... brainwashed

I've never heard of any secular Roman army forcing people to convert. The Catholic faith is against coersion
The Romans were polytheistic, never secular.
They adopted Christianity under Constatine and then had some sword fun.

The Romans were polytheistic, never secular.
They adopted Christianity under Constatine and then had some sword fun.
can't say i know much about secular Rome

It's all I can do to learn about my Church... and sacred history is far more interesting than profane

What has to do with "belief" what I said? Only about 1/3 of sexual abuse has by the way do with the motivator "sexual desire" or libido. And what you say here means our priests would rape women. This never was a point on the global nonsense discussion "All priests of the Catholic monster church are child molesting monsters". Indeed married men (without and also with own children!) are 25-36 times more dangerous than priests who live as singles.

Last edited:
Yes that religion twisted it all to the core. Jesus was never with that religion.

Jesus was a Jew and never a Christian. Not Jesus founded any new religion - because of Jesus was founded a new religion and the followers of Jesus - the children of god - had been called "Christians" one day and today we - better to say I do so and also many others - call every human being a child of god.

Their own translating exposes them as false,

?

none of her branches fixed it because the translations are altered and filled with errors by satans will.

Nice empty phrases. The bible was made centuries after Christians existed on reason to avoid confusion - and today the bible is often used to produce confusions. And I fear in the USA often a kind of "Satanalogy" seems to like to replace the Christian religion and to poison the happy hearts of the children of god.

Last edited:
What has to do with "belief" what I said? Only about 1/3 of sexual abuse has by the way do with the motivator "sexual desire" or libido. And what you say here means our priests would rape women. This never was a point on the global nonsense discussion "All priests of the Catholic monster church are child molesting monsters". Indeed married men (without and also with own children!) are 25-36 times more dangerous than priests who live as singles.
antiCatholics don't care about such facts and reality

they just have some weird need to hate theCatholic Church

they don't even mind going to Hell for it, apparently

Jesus was a Jew and never a Christian. Not Jesus founded any new religion - because of Jesus was founded a new religion and the followers of Jesus - the children of god - had been called "Christians" one day and today we - better to say I do so and also many others - call every human being a child of god.
No, Jesus did found a Church, the Catholic Church

"I will build My Church and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it"

and the gates of Hell have not prevailed, despite all the stupid humans throughout history who attacked Christ's Church. They never let up... I guess they think they will like Hell...

they won't but you can't convince them...

Forum List

Back