Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Actually. If he receives an illegal order he is required by regulations not to obey it.

It's not if it's an illegal order, it's if he thinks it's an illegal order and it's not, just like this situation here.

In our country, driving is not a right--it's a privilege. When a police officer pulls you over, you just do as they ask and that's it.

You are commanded to keep your hands out the window, how do you open the door or take off your seat belt?
are black people hardwired to obey only one instruction or command per 24 hour period?

If you watch the video the black guy tries to keep the officer from opening the door and fights to stay in the car

You would think that being in the military he would have learned to accept lawful orders
the military has had to lower its standards to meet overall recruitment goals, not to mention its diversity quotas

the community, aka obamaville has been brainwashed into thinking the cops are trying to murder them

Which is a lie
I mean, the cop did have a gun pointed at his face, so it's not like that's the most irrational thing in the world.

What's so hard about police treating people with respect? It's as if you recoil at the very idea of it.

In our historical past, law enforcement would use their authority to deny or disparage blacks their due process in legal venues.
If blacks think they are still living in the 19th century then they should report to the nearest plantation and get busy picking cotton.

I mean, the cop did have a gun pointed at his face, so it's not like that's the most irrational thing in the world.
the black guy knew the cop was not going to shoot him

He may be a jerk, but I don't think he is that stupid

was the first thing they told him to do?
I think it was put his hands where they can see them

then step out of the car

He was ordered to put his hands through the driver's window, now with my hands outside the window how do I open the door or take off my seatbelt?
You follow the next instruction given

Tell me MAC 7 how do you keep your hands where they can see them if you are unbuckling your seat belt and opening the car door.
you didn't watch the video

Actually. If he receives an illegal order he is required by regulations not to obey it.
yes, thats one of the dumbest ideas the military ever came up with

But it does not apply in the civilian world

And certainly not when the order is legal as this one was

the black guy knew the cop was not going to shoot him
How did he know that? Jesus, you just seem to know everything.

Cops don’t have to be stupid, they just have to be trained to be hyper aggressive, which is how a lot of them are being trained. See the cop that shot Daniel Shaver.

was the first thing they told him to do?
I think it was put his hands where they can see them

then step out of the car

He was ordered to put his hands through the driver's window, now with my hands outside the window how do I open the door or take off my seatbelt?
You follow the next instruction given

You are commanded to keep your hands out the window, how do you open the door or take off your seat belt?

The dumbass Negro couldn't figure out how to comply with the Policeman's orders could he?

Worthless Negros. Always shitheads.

We need to send them all to Africa.

Why not take the lead? Head to Europe where your pale faced ancestors came from. I bet if you start a go fund me you could afford first class airfare

Sorry Moon Bat but I don't have to leave. The Negros are the assholes. They are the ones that don't belong in America. We don't need them to pick cotton anymore.

Besides, my Great Grandmother was a Seminole Indian so I get to stay.

In our historical past, law enforcement would use their authority to deny or disparage blacks their due process in legal venues.
If blacks think they are still living in the 19th century then they should report to the nearest plantation and get busy picking cotton.
The Civil War ended around a century ago, right wingers lost. When are they going to stop being rebels without a Cause.

are black people hardwired to obey only one instruction or command per 24 hour period?

If you watch the video the black guy tries to keep the officer from opening the door and fights to stay in the car

Hell they even threatened the man and told him he should be scared. If you are there to serve and protect why would I need to be afraid?

Then you’re focusing on the wrong thing.

The police had the opportunity to manage a situation better, didn’t, and it led to physical conflict. That sort of poor judgement should get someone fired.

The poor judgement was this idiot solder. All he had to do was obey their commands and he would have been on his way in five minutes. Instead it was a half hour event with him getting pepper sprayed and the loss of a good police officer for that city. Why? Because one guy wanted to act like an asshole.
Yeah, exactly.

Thing is, the senior cop on scene was the asshole in this situation.

He fucked it up, the soldier wasn't out of line, and he was right to be scared of that cop. There is nothing wrong with questioning why a public servant (who puts food on the table with tax money extorted from me) is pointing a gun at me and threatening to kill me...... we all have every right to do that. That is not evidence of wrongdoing or bad intent..... it's just not.

Let it go already.

It's not if it's an illegal order, it's if he thinks it's an illegal order and it's not, just like this situation here.

In our country, driving is not a right--it's a privilege. When a police officer pulls you over, you just do as they ask and that's it.

In my almost six decades of driving I have been stopped a few times. I always did what the cops said to do. Never got a ticket, never got pepper sprayed and never got shot. Negroes aren't smart enough to do the right thing.

yes, thats one of the dumbest ideas the military ever came up with

But it does not apply in the civilian world

And certainly not when the order is legal as this one was

You do know that if you follow an unjust order you are still held accountable for it. You can't use the excuse that you were given an order to do so.

In my almost six decades of driving I have been stopped a few times. I always did what the cops said to do. Never got a ticket, never got pepper sprayed and never got shot. Negroes aren't smart enough to do the right thing.

Probably because you are from one of those back water towns where the cop was your cousin.

The Civil War ended around a century ago, right wingers lost. When are they going to stop being rebels without a Cause.

Ha ha ha, it was the DEMOCRATS who lost that Civil war, how can you be this stupid?

And it ended 150 years ago......

As a professional driver, you are stopped 10X the amount that other people who drive are. I only had a problem with two of the officers. But like you, yes sir, no sir, and no problems.

Someday I hope they will open up the brain of a liberal to find out what's going on in there; what's wrong. You would think they would learn something from physics, such as electricity and water will take the least path of resistance. With liberals, they take the path with the most resistance. It defies common sense and logic.

I don't have a lot to thank God for, but one thing I have at the top of my prayers is he didn't make me a liberal. I can't imagine going through life so miserable.

Forum List

Back