5% of teenagers on college campuses dictating American policy

Yes. Do you want to expel people who support the IDF killing Gazans?

Michael Knowles. A conservative pundit who did a college speaking tour and whom conservatives demanded be allowed to do so because he had the first amendment rights for call for the eradication of transgenderism.

No, because the IDF is the military of a Nation State defending itself.

Good for him. I disagree with him, but that's the joy of a free society. Meanwhile that is an organized tour, not the taking over of a public space.

Israel's religious terrorists were attacking Pales in the WB before Nov 6. I realize you're not recieving information inconsistent with your pre Nov beliefs.

Did they kill 1200 in one day as part of an organized act of war?

No?

Then stop with your usual pro-terrorist rationalization.

No, because the IDF is the military of a Nation State defending itself.

Good for him. I disagree with him, but that's the joy of a free society. Meanwhile that is an organized tour, not the taking over of a public space.
All this means you can expel people for wrongthink.

Killing citizens? Okay if you are on the right side.

Calling for the eradication of a group? Okay if you are on the right side.

Just a few months ago conservatives demanded the right to engage in hate filled speech on campus.
Hate filled speech is protected...............do you have an example?
If they're just hanging out in open green spaces, that's not obstructing.
That's not happening.
If they were blocking doors and sidewalks, that's one thing.
They aren't......streets, attempting to interfere with police operations, blocking police vans.

So much for your argument.

Not according to Gov. Abbott. He demands those be expelled for engaging in it.
You miss this:

"This has been a challenging day for many," said Jay Hartzell, the president of the University of Texas in Austin. "Today, our University held firm, enforcing our rules while protecting the Constitutional right to free speech. Peaceful protests within our rules are acceptable. Breaking our rules and policies and disrupting others' ability to learn are not allowed. The group that led this protest stated it was going to violate Institutional Rules ... Our University will not be occupied."

This is a really fascinating subject.

Can people be expelled from schools for anti-Semitism?

I sure would like that. Schools are way worse off when they have people like that enrolled.

Does the constitution allow for that? I don't know. Free speech means that you can be anti-Semitic.

Except when they denounce trannys, cross dressers, and drag queens, then suddenly free speech turns into hate. Isn't that right?
You’re free to act like an intolerant ass, you just seem upset when you get called out for being one.

No. Never have, but your too dumb to understand my position.

Now tell me how many Palestinian children must die before you stop supporting Israel? Is it 50,000? Is it 100,000? Give me a number.
I don’t answer “beat your wife” bs

The “innocent civilian” arab adults can end the war and the killing by rejecting Hamas and making peace with Israel
Egypt did but Hamas seeks no peace and solely obliteration of Israel.

I'm not really sure schools have the authority to shut down free speech on their campus.

It wasn't long ago that conservative members of Congress was attacking colleges for limiting free speech.
Protests are speech when verbalized
Blockades and other destruction are ACTS and not speech . It’s mostly tantrums from the very poorly advised.

No. Never have, but your too dumb to understand my position.

Now tell me how many Palestinian children must die before you stop supporting Israel? Is it 50,000? Is it 100,000? Give me a number.
Hamas attacks and Israel responds. Stop with the emotive claptrap of 100,000 children murdered.

That’s an odd response

Any criticism of the lib media makes liberal knee’s jerk

The snowflakes are getting way more attention than they deserve

And its only because the lib news media agrees with them
Snowflakes? Mention Russia. Mention Mueller. Mention Benghazi. Mention..

MAGA holds the patent on being Snowflake

All this means you can expel people for wrongthink.

Killing citizens? Okay if you are on the right side.

Calling for the eradication of a group? Okay if you are on the right side.

No, it means one side follows the rules of war, and the other does not.

Ever hear of B-17 and B-29 bombers?

So calling for the eradication of Hamas is wrong?

Forum List

Back