When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

I know. But it's not the fault of Americans. People can only create good things if they've been exposed to good tools and shown how to use them. You can't make a computer with only hate and a hammer and you can't foster love with only a gun and ridicule.
I do blame Americans. We’re told in grade school how great our government is. How many wonderful freedoms we have thanks to the Constitution. Well…anyone paying attention can see those freedoms rapidly eroding thanks to a government gone rogue. The government violates the Constitution every day without consequences. Yet as we see on this forum, many Americans still fully support their criminal government. Both sides of the uniparty do it.

I do blame Americans.
Because?
We’re told in grade school how great our government is. How many wonderful freedoms we have thanks to the Constitution.
That’s right. The groundwork for propaganda is already laid in grade school.
Well…anyone paying attention can see those freedoms rapidly eroding thanks to a government gone rogue.
But Americans have already been taught (brainwashed) on “how great their government is” and “How many wonderful freedoms they have thanks to the Constitution.” So the next step is easy. We all know that Democracy isn’t free. We all have to nourish and protect it and fight for it if necessary. We’re talking about that “great government” and “wonderful freedoms”, right? Let’s take it to the next step ……..
The government violates the Constitution every day without consequences. Yet as we see on this forum, many Americans still fully support their criminal government. Both sides of the uniparty do it.
…… it’s sort of like the Bible and probably is influenced by the Bible inasmuch as the necessity to “interpret” it. Does the Constitution mean this or does it mean that? What did the forefathers have in mind and how does it apply to today? Is an amendment included in the Constitution itself or is it a …… you know ….. an amendment to the Constitution? And if it is only an amendment can it be amended or even repealed? There, you see? Average Joe is not to blame. He’s just a duped & well-designed ignoramus. So, should you be ashamed of him if he doesn't know shit from Shinola? Well, that’s not up to me. The Military-Industrial Complex (synonymous with The Deep State) controls the media and can run circles around any facts and knowledge you can muster. All things considered, I think the most accurate evaluation of today's state of affairs for you (and even for me since 1986) is, “We’re all fucked!” :eusa_wall:

Because?

That’s right. The groundwork for propaganda is already laid in grade school.

But Americans have already been taught (brainwashed) on “how great their government is” and “How many wonderful freedoms they have thanks to the Constitution.” So the next step is easy. We all know that Democracy isn’t free. We all have to nourish and protect it and fight for it if necessary. We’re talking about that “great government” and “wonderful freedoms”, right? Let’s take it to the next step ……..

…… it’s sort of like the Bible and probably is influenced by the Bible inasmuch as the necessity to “interpret” it
. Does the Constitution mean this or does it mean that? What did the forefathers have in mind and how does it apply to today? Is an amendment included in the Constitution itself or is it a …… you know ….. an amendment to the Constitution? And if it is only an amendment can it be amended or even repealed? There, you see? Average Joe is not to blame. He’s just a duped & well-designed ignoramus. So, should you be ashamed of him if he doesn't know shit from Shinola? Well, that’s not up to me. The Military-Industrial Complex (synonymous with The Deep State) controls the media and can run circles around any facts and knowledge you can muster. All things considered, I think the most accurate evaluation of today's state of affairs for you (and even for me since 1986) is, “We’re all fucked!” :eusa_wall:
We certainly are all fucked if we continue to allow a criminal government to rule over us.

Americans have turned they back to limited government firmly constrained by the dictates of the Constitution.

The principal of non-intervention our Founders championed is completely gone. This alone will lead to the nations demise, as it has in all great empires. We’re seeing right now, but most Americans are clueless.

We certainly are all fucked if we continue to allow a criminal government to rule over us.

Americans have turned they back to limited government firmly constrained by the dictates of the Constitution.

The principal of non-intervention our Founders championed is completely gone. This alone will lead to the nations demise, as it has in all great empires. We’re seeing right now, but most Americans are clueless.
I agree with you one thousand per cent on every point. :cry:

Hamas Is Underground So Why Is Israel Leveling Gaza Buildings?
The Zionists are shameless Islamophobs and love destroying things but they don't get much of a kick out of subterranean devastation if they can't see it with their own eyes. It is also said that they like to rape women and forced their families to watch. I’ve recently heard that they saw off the heads of babies and shoot their guns up women’s vaginas too. Such despicable people they are! :mad:

Doesn't change the fact, that your previous statement: Palestinians are and invented people circa 1960
Is plain bullshit aka you, intentionally lying and spreading racist bull.

BTW - "country" is a term that only came up in the 12th century A.D. - naturally a lying imbecile like you, wouldn't know that. So guess which "countries" ruled at the time the territory from 1100 A.D. onward, that is referred to as Israel since 1949??

However the Palestinian people and their forerunners already existed and where termed Philistines and Canaanites 300 - and respectively 3000 years before the first person adhering to the Mosaic religion (aka a Jew) even appeared in that area.

But hey - I am fully aware that any intelligent person on this thread knows, that history knowledge and facts are a pain in the ass to you.
Aka - that you don't know shit - therefore you only post SHIT.
Ha ha ha, you have yet to post the truth or facts.
Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:​

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.​

Of coarse they do. They view the Palestinians much the same way Nazis viewed the Jews. That they were subhuman and needed to be eradicated.
Wrong. History refutes your idiotic ignorant claim. Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Islamist and Nazism. Their terrorist IslamoNazi leadership aka Hamas wants to kill all Jews all over the world, while Israel has about 2 million Arab Muslim citizens with the same exact rights as the Jews.

The Zionists are shameless Islamophobs and love destroying things but they don't get much of a kick out of subterranean devastation if they can't see it with their own eyes. It is also said that they like to rape women and forced their families to watch. I’ve recently heard that they saw off the heads of babies and shoot their guns up women’s vaginas too. Such despicable people they are! :mad:
Did your mosque Iman tell you that or those voices in your head?

Muslims that have invaded the West (and all over the world) keep telling us they want to remove and replace all democratic govt’s with IslamoNazi fascist dictatorship governments that rule according to barbaric shariah law from the 7th century. The bogus Palestine bowel movement is part of Islamic imperialism That wants to take over and destroy the modern world like cancer. In reality they don’t care if every single Palestinian dies for this cause.

Last edited:
We see it, but many deny it.
It's funny, average German's denied the Holocaust when they first heard about it. They just couldn't fathom their government could participate in something so horrific. And they kept on denying it until Eisenhower made them bury the dead!

I'm wondering when Israeli's will have their Eisenhower moment?

It's funny, average German's denied the Holocaust when they first heard about it. They just couldn't fathom their government could participate in something so horrific. And they kept on denying it until Eisenhower made them bury the dead!

I'm wondering when Israeli's will have their Eisenhower moment?
Hey I’d just like Americans to realize what Israel is doing and demand their government stop supporting genocide.

I suspect 90% of all posters on this board support the genocide. Could 90% of all Americans support this horrendous war crime.

It makes me sick.

He certainly is one of the worst Zionist propagandists on this board. He lies with every post and he’s so transparent.

I bet he hasn’t been banned multiple times like I have.
Huh! I detest Zionists. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, give in to Palestinian demands for a Jew free land & equal voting rights for Palestinian citizens. No Arab country ever treated their Palestinians like Israel does.

Wrong. History refutes your idiotic ignorant claim. Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Islamist and Nazism. Their terrorist IslamoNazi leadership aka Hamas wants to kill all Jews all over the world, while Israel has about 2 million Arab Muslim citizens with the same exact rights as the Jews.
If they have the same rights, why can't they commemorate Nakba Day?

That's not a bad idea. And stop building new Jewish settlements in that territory. I head that's one of the things that pisses them off the most. Jews say they promise they won't then suddenly one day bulldozers appear and apparently their word means nothing.

Reminds me of our promises to the Indians. We lied.

If there was a Palestinian State, it would have defined borders. The Palestinian State would have the legal right to redistribute the Jewish Settlers land.

That's why Netanyahu allowed Hamas to attack on Oct. 7. So that the war would erupt, and any chance of a Palestinian state would be squashed.

Hey I’d just like Americans to realize what Israel is doing and demand their government stop supporting genocide.

I suspect 90% of all posters on this board support the genocide. Could 90% of all Americans support this horrendous war crime.

It makes me sick.
If I was President, I would...
  1. Stop protecting Israel with our veto in the UNSC.
  2. Stop all weapons shipments to Israel.
  3. Freeze all Israeli assets in US banks.
  4. And submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel they got 90 days to end the occupation and get the fuck out of the OPT, or the decision to leave, will no longer be theirs to make!
Thats what I would do.

If there was a Palestinian State, it would have defined borders. The Palestinian State would have the legal right to redistribute the Jewish Settlers land.

That's why Netanyahu allowed Hamas to attack on Oct. 7. So that the war would erupt, and any chance of a Palestinian state would be squashed.

Well let's say Palestine is a country. And Israel let their guard down and Hamas rushed in and did what they did again? Israel would still do what they are doing now. Over react, be cruel, grab land just like Russia and not let the media in to see what they are doing. All these things we condemn Russia for but with Israel, it's just "concerning" when they do it.

Will Hamas still attack Israel from within Palestine? I suspect they will because the Jews will annoy them just like they do everyone else.

If I was President, I would...
  1. Stop protecting Israel with our veto in the UNSC.
  2. Stop all weapons shipments to Israel.
  3. Freeze all Israeli assets in US banks.
  4. And submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel they got 90 days to end the occupation and get the fuck out of the OPT, or the decision to leave, will no longer be theirs to make!
Thats what I would do.
If only we had a potus with the balls to do that. I don’t see any politician of either criminal gang with that kind of courage. Probably JFK was the last potus willing to stand up to the Zionists.

Well let's say Palestine is a country. And Israel let their guard down and Hamas rushed in and did what they did again? Israel would still do what they are doing now. Over react, be cruel, grab land just like Russia and not let the media in to see what they are doing. All these things we condemn Russia for but with Israel, it's just "concerning" when they do it.

Will Hamas still attack Israel from within Palestine? I suspect they will because the Jews will annoy them just like they do everyone else.

There's a basic rule:

"Whoever starts a war deserves whatever they get".

I don't like what's going on in Gaza, but the Gaza Palestinians (Hamas) started this war. If the Hamas/Gaza Palestinian men cared about their own people, they would surrender and release all hostages. Since they do not care about their own people, why should the Israelis?

And no, after what Hamas did on Oct.7, the Israelis are not over reacting. They have a responsibility to their people to eliminate Hamas by whatever means needed.

Here's another basic rule:

"Never Start a War".

Forum List

Back