Story is changing: the authorities said driver smashed a car into a line of cars

Your defense: Nazis don't kill people. Lines of cars struck by Nazis
Most interesting. I noticed that this story was starting to morph back to what I had originally read before everyone and their mother decided to have a "hands up don't shoot" moment.

Now if this young man is found guilty of purposefully ramming these anti protest protestors then hang him high.

BUT more than one source is now claiming he ran into a couple of other cars and then veered into the crowd.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

What We Know About James Alex Fields, Driver Charged in Charlottesville Killing

AND The car was covered in dents and hit by a bat. The antifa people are known for violence.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) August 12, 2017

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge
This man is innocent. I crash against sedans at high speeds in areas where dozens of people who disagree with me are standing. Doesn't mean I was trying to hurt them on purpose. No intent, no murder.

If the Gestapo was indeed attacking him, he may have panicked.

He might be a terrorist, but maybe not. You of the left will lynch him to promote your agenda of hatred against whites and Trump, but allowing justice might be a good idea.

Black people are to blame for the White people in my area having a drug problem? WRONG. Being an apologist isn't going to solve the problem... especially when your apologist view is there simply to feed your admitted racism that you said you came here to brag about.

Yep they brag how they slowly convert heroin to fentanyl on their clientele to increase the high and addiction and decrease the half-life of the satisfaction. They groom each of their customers one at a time, gradually increasing the fentanyl percentage.

That's got nothing to do with all the people where I live that are meth heads.
Oh. Well the meth has been a white on white problem for decades. I thought you were referring to the opiod epidemic, which I can speak volumes of, having been in rehab for heroin and in prison for drug charges. Once you live with ******* for 6-18 months you'll understand why they need to be exterminated and how much they HATE white people.

I didn't go into prison a racist, but I certainly came out a racist --- thanks to racist blacks!

My experience DONALD TRUMPS your in this regard.

Wrong again. I worked in a State prison for 5 years, and you get what you give. You are a racist, so it is no wonder you didn't get along with the Black people in there.

You are so easy to place blame on others without accepting your own fucking problems. I'd save a Black person in a heart beat before I saved you. Why? Because you just called for the extermination of a race, because of YOUR HATRED.

Yes, he rammed a car and a van. He then backed up over another group. In the photo, you can see his angry face as he aimed the car at protesters. This was clearly intentional. There were multiple witnesses.

If he had been Muslim, the Comrade would be all over FOX news shouting hate and condemning the religion, but since this is a large part of his base and associates of his staff, he speaks of violence "on many sides."

Really can't expect much more from a racist, Putin loving, hypocrite.

Most interesting. I noticed that this story was starting to morph back to what I had originally read before everyone and their mother decided to have a "hands up don't shoot" moment.

Now if this young man is found guilty of purposefully ramming these anti protest protestors then hang him high.

BUT more than one source is now claiming he ran into a couple of other cars and then veered into the crowd.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

AND The car was covered in dents and hit by a bat. The antifa people are known for violence.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge

Your Mind in a Box

As usual, the media purposely edited out the beginning of the event in order to present self-defense as an unprovoked assault. Patriots often fantasize what they'd do if Communists started taking over, which would happen one step at a time. This staged scenario, filmed selectively by the press gang's agents in Antifa, is a real-life of Big Brother's "Ministry of Truth."

Wrong again. I worked in a State prison for 5 years,

Laundry or library? :dunno:

and you get what you give. You are a racist, so it is no wonder you didn't get along with the Black people in there.

You are so easy to place blame on others without accepting your own fucking problems. I'd save a Black person in a heart beat before I saved you. Why? Because you just called for the extermination of a race, because of YOUR HATRED.

Oh. Well the meth has been a white on white problem for decades. I thought you were referring to the opiod epidemic, which I can speak volumes of, having been in rehab for heroin and in prison for drug charges. Once you live with ******* for 6-18 months you'll understand why they need to be exterminated and how much they HATE white people.

I didn't go into prison a racist, but I certainly came out a racist --- thanks to racist blacks!

My experience DONALD TRUMPS your in this regard.
Prison sucks. I'm sure there are racists - white and black - there. You hating an entire race is illogical because you base your conclusion on a non-representative sample of the population.

Since you served over a year, you were convicted of a felony, likely. I find your username odd, then.

At this point my only thought is concern for the victims. With these sort of things what passes for more-or-less the truth will come out in a couple of days. Now if it was the government or military I would hope for a week, but sometimes one has to settle for never at all.

That's s lot of people and one car. Driver should have backed up but if wackadoodle may have freaked
Also Maybe if not in angry mob maybe not get hurt???

It's disgraceful what they are doing to this fine young white man. His mother even vouched for him when she said he has an African-American friend. I think you should see what you can do about getting him a good lawyer who can get him bailed out.
Yes, it's just disgraceful. Mommy's little boy couldn't possibly be a hateful fucking Nazi punk.

Oh, wait...

fields13n_6_web.jpg

Your defense: Nazis don't kill people. Lines of cars struck by Nazis

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

This man is innocent. I crash against sedans at high speeds in areas where dozens of people who disagree with me are standing. Doesn't mean I was trying to hurt them on purpose. No intent, no murder.
You forgot to link evidence that the individual in question is a Nazi, or that he did it intentionally.
Couch Potatoes Get Their Brains Peeled

Why do we need evidence when we have TV news to lay it all out for us?

The Nazi punk's mother had his Nazi page friended on her own Facebook page.

She knew.

She knew.

Wrong again. I worked in a State prison for 5 years

Proof or stfu.

I got my proof, you want it?

Proof? I worked there from 1997 to 2002 as a Corrections Officer for the State of Ohio at MEPRC which is now closed, and for 3 and half years of that time I was on the SRT team. I wasn't on the SRT team longer because you couldn't join until you had been working with the state for at least a year. What proof do you want me to show you from 15 year's ago? I shared a picture of my SRT team in the pictures section of the forum here.

It's disgraceful what they are doing to this fine young white man. His mother even vouched for him when she said he has an African-American friend. I think you should see what you can do about getting him a good lawyer who can get him bailed out.
Yes, it's just disgraceful. Mommy's little boy couldn't possibly be a hateful fucking Nazi punk.

Oh, wait...

fields13n_6_web.jpg

OMG. That is ridiculous. There should be a Harry Potter group, too!

So change from what I saw. Then he backed over people.

I just read that some alt right thugs are losing their jobs and this idiot will get to spend some intimate time with very large, very angry Black men.

He spent two months in the military. It looks like his parents raised him to be a decent human being but he chose to throw his life away.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

Didn't actually watch the video huh?

Of course the car hit another car first, then BOTH cars plowed into the group of people.

thank_you_captain_obvious_heres_this_rock.jpg

And then he backed over them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back