Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Who told that dumbass Negro that he didn't have to comply with police orders?

If he would have got out of the car it would have taken the police a few minutes to determine the vehicle wasn't stolen as they suspected. He would have been on his way.

That Negro has a big chip on his shoulder and he is an asshole

It's street education. They depend on learning things from people no smarter than themselves, and that's how blacks end up dead. They are told you don't have to do this and you don't have to do that, that the only focus of police is looking for a reason to kill a black person, that you can get rich by setting up the cops the right way.

Please tell me how folks who never associate with black folks can always tell you what black folks are thinking and doing. Where do you get this ass backwards information from?

Right wing monkeys will give up their liberties to oppressive police action but cry like bitches when you ask them to wear masks and not slobber on each other in bars. Fucking toad balls stupid.

Correct, we will. So here's the solution: You blue city and state people get rid of your police. We will keep ours. Then blue people can stay in their own territory and we'll do the same. This way you never have to worry about a cop yelling at you again. Deal?

Just think about how stupid that statement is. Go back and read that bullshit you just posted and let it sink in.

Who told that dumbass Negro that he didn't have to comply with police orders?

If he would have got out of the car it would have taken the police a few minutes to determine the vehicle wasn't stolen as they suspected. He would have been on his way.

That Negro has a big chip on his shoulder and he is an asshole

It's street education. They depend on learning things from people no smarter than themselves, and that's how blacks end up dead. They are told you don't have to do this and you don't have to do that, that the only focus of police is looking for a reason to kill a black person, that you can get rich by setting up the cops the right way.

Please tell me how folks who never associate with black folks can always tell you what black folks are thinking and doing. Where do you get this ass backwards information from?

All we have to do is look at the news:
1618571570428.png

it's noted that you as well as most others supporting these cops want and advocate the police beating, tazering, shooting & killing individuals for disobedience, not because they are posing a threat to the officers or anyone else.
The cops do not know if they pose a threat or not till thevsuspect/citizen complies. Cip
was that right? The "missing" tag? They stopped him for a missing tag which they then saw, removing that right.
You dont know when the cops saw the tag

But if the black guy had stopped promptly and followed instructions everything would ha been ok

I know when they should have seen the tag, had they been looking as that was the reason for the stop.
"should have seen"----let me guess, you live in a world where
you are wrong most of the time?....honestly, who gives a shit when you think they saw it---were you there?...no you werent.... your claim is mute

Hell they even threatened the man and told him he should be scared.
Yes that was uncalled for but humans do
make mistakes

The officer was not a Robocop without emotion

and those 4 words should have earned him a one day suspension without pay

You do know that if you follow an unjust order you are still held accountable for it.
I do

its damned if you do and damned if you dont

because Army lawyers may spend months afterward in the comfort and safety of a courtroom arguing the right or the wrong

thats too much to put on the shoulders of a soldier in the heat of battle

There is nothing wrong with questioning why a public servant (who puts food on the table with tax money extorted from me) is pointing a gun at me and threatening to kill me......
When you believe the cop is a split second away from pulling the trigger thats a pretty dumb time to play barracks lawyer

if the black person in question has a lick of sense they will comply and argue about it later

so the question becomes is the black guy stupid, suicidal, or lying about his mortal fear of police?

Last edited:
When I was instructed to do something that was against regs by higher ups, I just flat refused on several occasions, and then documented it.
What did they do to you when you refused to follow the order and it was a legal order?

Actually. If he receives an illegal order he is required by regulations not to obey it.
yes, thats one of the dumbest ideas the military ever came up with

But it does not apply in the civilian world

And certainly not when the order is legal as this one was

Well let’s examine that. Let’s say the cop in a fit of fury challenges you to swing at him. You do so. What crime have you committed? Answer in Georgia. Disturbing the peace. The cop actually has no legal authority to use force against you in that situation. It is called fighting or provoking words. If the cop hits you or uses his club or taser. He has committed a felony.

"If the kid were to take him up on his offer to fight him, then the officer would have had no legal grounds to use any type of force necessary to defend himself,” Oliver said
The black police chief is a moron

the teenager was wrong to curse the police officer

when the officer dressed him down he was humiliated before his friends

because the fact is that in a fight the cop would have whipped his ass and everyone knew it

thats a lifes lesson that families used to teach children early in life but no longer do so

You do know that if you follow an unjust order you are still held accountable for it.
I do

because Army lawyers may spend months afterward in the comfort and safety of a courtroom arguing the right or the wrong

Tell me Mac 7 how this guy wasn't shot.

Common sense.

if the cops wanted to shoot him (which is such an ugly and harmful idea to plant in black people’s mind) they would have already done so
If the driver wanted to shoot him he would have already done so, based on your common sense.

Between the two of them, the police was the only one acting threatening.

Oh, now I remember, you were online getting off by watching that video over and over again and posting about it, all gleeful that a couple of women were mowed down by a wayward driver on I-5, killing one of them
Dont burn your bra or join the Amazon Warriors because of me

it would have been just as satisfying if it had been two Pajama Boys

I do

It was not the same officer in both video’s

if it was you would have a valid question that should be answered

I do

Here is an example of a woman who believed the lib lie about white privilege and then found out the hard way that it isnt true

Last edited:
I do

It was not the same officer in both video’s

if it was you would have a valid question that should be answered

You have more excuses.

Right wing monkeys will give up their liberties to oppressive police action but cry like bitches when you ask them to wear masks and not slobber on each other in bars. Fucking toad balls stupid.

Correct, we will. So here's the solution: You blue city and state people get rid of your police. We will keep ours. Then blue people can stay in their own territory and we'll do the same. This way you never have to worry about a cop yelling at you again. Deal?

Explain this Ray.

Forum List

Back