Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

bullshit. if he honestly didn't know why - because he had done NOTHING wrong - AND given the atmosphere ... being a black dude these days seems to be a terminal illness - AND he put his own phone on to record because of that quandry, AND - being in the military, he certainly understands justifide 'commands'.

So what do you think what would happen to him if a higher rank officer gave him a command and he refused it because he claimed he was afraid of the higher ranked solder, or he didn't think the command was proper?

When a police officer pulls you over, you don't assume you didn't do anything wrong and therefore disobey their orders. You pull over, do what they tell you to do, and they'll explain why they pulled you over. If you're going to act like an asshole, they're going to treat you like an asshole.
I've done that, more than once.

When I was instructed to do something that was against regs by higher ups, I just flat refused on several occasions, and then documented it.

A few times, they tried to get me for disobeying orders but they kept running into that whole "illegal orders" thing...... so they would figure out some way to backstab me or try to fuck up my career, bad NCOERs, etc.

All organizations like this are run by people that are basically authoritarian trash. It's the Iron Law of Bureaucracy.

Yeah, exactly.

Thing is, the senior cop on scene was the asshole in this situation.

He fucked it up, the soldier wasn't out of line, and he was right to be scared of that cop. There is nothing wrong with questioning why a public servant (who puts food on the table with tax money extorted from me) is pointing a gun at me and threatening to kill me...... we all have every right to do that. That is not evidence of wrongdoing or bad intent..... it's just not.

Nobody threatened to kill him. Police have to prepare themselves for self-defense. That's the only reason they pull out their weapon. How did the officer fuck up when this is common procedure for most police departments?

Actually. If he receives an illegal order he is required by regulations not to obey it.

It's not if it's an illegal order, it's if he thinks it's an illegal order and it's not, just like this situation here.

In our country, driving is not a right--it's a privilege. When a police officer pulls you over, you just do as they ask and that's it.
And if he asks for a blowjob?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, exactly.

He fucked it up, the soldier wasn't out of line, and he was right to be scared of that cop. There is nothing wrong with questioning why a public servant (who puts food on the table with tax money extorted from me) is pointing a gun at me and threatening to kill me...... we all have every right to do that. That is not evidence of wrongdoing or bad intent..... it's just not.

Nobody threatened to kill him. Police have to prepare themselves for self-defense. That's the only reason they pull out their weapon. How did the officer fuck up when this is common procedure for most police departments?
Pointing a firearm at a person, is a threat to kill them.

Disagree?
Point one at a cop or a judge and if you live, look at what you are charged with.

In my almost six decades of driving I have been stopped a few times. I always did what the cops said to do. Never got a ticket, never got pepper sprayed and never got shot. Negroes aren't smart enough to do the right thing.

As a professional driver, you are stopped 10X the amount that other people who drive are. I only had a problem with two of the officers. But like you, yes sir, no sir, and no problems.

Someday I hope they will open up the brain of a liberal to find out what's going on in there; what's wrong. You would think they would learn something from physics, such as electricity and water will take the least path of resistance. With liberals, they take the path with the most resistance. It defies common sense and logic.

I don't have a lot to thank God for, but one thing I have at the top of my prayers is he didn't make me a liberal. I can't imagine going through life so miserable.

Who told that dumbass Negro that he didn't have to comply with police orders?

If he would have got out of the car it would have taken the police a few minutes to determine the vehicle wasn't stolen as they suspected. He would have been on his way.

That Negro has a big chip on his shoulder and he is an asshole.

Yeah, exactly.

Disagree?
Point one at a cop or a judge and if you live, look at what you are charged with.

The Police have the lawful authority to point a firearm at you. It is their fucking job.

Yeah, exactly.

Disagree?

The Police have the lawful authority to point a firearm at you. It is their fucking job.
No they don't.

Yeah, exactly.

Disagree?

Badges don't grant extra rights.

In our historical past, law enforcement would use their authority to deny or disparage blacks their due process in legal venues.
If blacks think they are still living in the 19th century then they should report to the nearest plantation and get busy picking cotton.
The Civil War ended around a century ago, right wingers lost. When are they going to stop being rebels without a Cause.

Ha ha ha, it was the DEMOCRATS who lost that Civil war, how can you be this stupid?

And it ended 150 years ago......
Becuase right wingers are even more stupid? Y'all used to vote democrat back in those days.

You're damn right we complain, hell I've made a career of it
I can believe it

lazy black race hustlers have swindled America out of trillions since 1965

Yea because America was so GREAT before 1965, you loved it when black folks had no rights and could be treated in any kind of manner without consequences. You long for the Good Ole Days, don't you Mac.

At least the Negroes were made to stay on their side of the railroad tracks and we were all better off because of it.

At least you admit you are a racist POS.
You project alot of your own racism upon others....

Who told that dumbass Negro that he didn't have to comply with police orders?

If he would have got out of the car it would have taken the police a few minutes to determine the vehicle wasn't stolen as they suspected. He would have been on his way.

That Negro has a big chip on his shoulder and he is an asshole

It's street education. They depend on learning things from people no smarter than themselves, and that's how blacks end up dead. They are told you don't have to do this and you don't have to do that, that the only focus of police is looking for a reason to kill a black person, that you can get rich by setting up the cops the right way.

Disagree?

If somebody is a threat to me on the street, I can pull out my weapon and point it at them and the police nor a judge can do a thing to me.

The CCW law in our state and most others is you can use a firearm if you believe that you (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. The officer felt that as the moron didn't stop, didn't have a tag or plate, refused to get out of his vehicle when ordered did present him with a threat of serious bodily harm or death. Police live by the same laws that we civilians do.

Until last year, all of my clients were white
Are you a race Dominatrix compleat with whips and chains?

I suppose wealthy guilt-ridden white libs pay you to force them to shine your shoes?

well lucky you
Oh my gosh what is WRONG with you (lol).

Oh, now I remember, you were online getting off by watching that video over and over again and posting about it, all gleeful that a couple of women were mowed down by a wayward driver on I-5, killing one of them

Carry on.

Right wing monkeys will give up their liberties to oppressive police action but cry like bitches when you ask them to wear masks and not slobber on each other in bars. Fucking toad balls stupid.

Actually. If he receives an illegal order he is required by regulations not to obey it.
yes, thats one of the dumbest ideas the military ever came up with

But it does not apply in the civilian world

And certainly not when the order is legal as this one was

Well let’s examine that. Let’s say the cop in a fit of fury challenges you to swing at him. You do so. What crime have you committed? Answer in Georgia. Disturbing the peace. The cop actually has no legal authority to use force against you in that situation. It is called fighting or provoking words. If the cop hits you or uses his club or taser. He has committed a felony.

"If the kid were to take him up on his offer to fight him, then the officer would have had no legal grounds to use any type of force necessary to defend himself,” Oliver said

Right wing monkeys will give up their liberties to oppressive police action but cry like bitches when you ask them to wear masks and not slobber on each other in bars. Fucking toad balls stupid.

Correct, we will. So here's the solution: You blue city and state people get rid of your police. We will keep ours. Then blue people can stay in their own territory and we'll do the same. This way you never have to worry about a cop yelling at you again. Deal?

In our historical past, law enforcement would use their authority to deny or disparage blacks their due process in legal venues.
If blacks think they are still living in the 19th century then they should report to the nearest plantation and get busy picking cotton.
The Civil War ended around a century ago, right wingers lost. When are they going to stop being rebels without a Cause.

Ha ha ha, it was the DEMOCRATS who lost that Civil war, how can you be this stupid?

And it ended 150 years ago......
Becuase right wingers are even more stupid? Y'all used to vote democrat back in those days.

You lie so casually, why bother?

Correct, we will. So here's the solution: You blue city and state people get rid of your police. We will keep ours. Then blue people can stay in their own territory and we'll do the same. This way you never have to worry about a cop yelling at you again. Deal?
Fuck off. We pay for your lifestyle. Blue states have been funding grifter red states for decades. You’re living a lifestyle I paid for so stop bitching about how we steam rolled you in the last election with the dastardly plan of having more people actually vote against your putrid ideas.

You're damn right we complain, hell I've made a career of it
I can believe it

lazy black race hustlers have swindled America out of trillions since 1965

Yea because America was so GREAT before 1965, you loved it when black folks had no rights and could be treated in any kind of manner without consequences. You long for the Good Ole Days, don't you Mac.

At least the Negroes were made to stay on their side of the railroad tracks and we were all better off because of it.

At least you admit you are a racist POS.
You project alot of your own racism upon others....

I just read your racist rants, not hard to figure out you are a racist hag.

Forum List

Back