Story is changing: the authorities said driver smashed a car into a line of cars

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Most interesting. I noticed that this story was starting to morph back to what I had originally read before everyone and their mother decided to have a "hands up don't shoot" moment.

Now if this young man is found guilty of purposefully ramming these anti protest protestors then hang him high.

BUT more than one source is now claiming he ran into a couple of other cars and then veered into the crowd.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

What We Know About James Alex Fields, Driver Charged in Charlottesville Killing

AND The car was covered in dents and hit by a bat. The antifa people are known for violence.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) August 12, 2017

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge

Most interesting. I noticed that this story was starting to morph back to what I had originally read before everyone and their mother decided to have a "hands up don't shoot" moment.

Now if this young man is found guilty of purposefully ramming these anti protest protestors then hang him high.

BUT more than one source is now claiming he ran into a couple of other cars and then veered into the crowd.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

AND The car was covered in dents and hit by a bat. The antifa people are known for violence.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge
It's disgraceful what they are doing to this fine young white man. His mother even vouched for him when she said he has an African-American friend. I think you should see what you can do about getting him a good lawyer who can get him bailed out.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

It's disgraceful what they are doing to this fine young white man. His mother even vouched for him when she said he has an African-American friend. I think you should see what you can do about getting him a good lawyer who can get him bailed out.

Like I said if he's guilty by all means hang him high. But I remember the bullshit out of Ferguson.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

Like I said if he's guilty by all means hang him high. But I remember the bullshit out of Ferguson.

Libs are sure: only blacks and lesbians have rights to riot. When whites are rioting, that means they all are neo-Nazis and the president is a fascist.

Your defense: Nazis don't kill people. Lines of cars struck by Nazis

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

This man is innocent. I crash against sedans at high speeds in areas where dozens of people who disagree with me are standing. Doesn't mean I was trying to hurt them on purpose. No intent, no murder.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

The media would never....ever attempt to do that again and again....would they?

If he was escaping an attack from the crowd he is NOT GUILTY of a crime!
By law that can be true. In fact; those who attacked him would be responsible for the death, and injuries. I guess we'll have to see how this shakes out.

By law that can be true. In fact; those who attacked him would be responsible for the death, and injuries. I guess we'll have to see how this shakes out.

More excuses. Never mind he had a real good running start into the crowd.
We'll have to see. If that's his claim; it needs to be investigated. Lots of cameras were out that day. I'm sure more footage will help paint a clearer picture of the days events.

More excuses. Never mind he had a real good running start into the crowd.
We'll have to see. If that's his claim; it needs to be investigated. Lots of cameras were out that day. I'm sure more footage will help paint a clearer picture of the days events.

Sure, if that helps you sleep at night.

He most likely was trying to get away from the mob attacking him. That would be consistent with the tactics of the left as we've seen it happen before.

:lmao:

The OP posted this in the other thread and I showed how stupid her post was... so what does she do? Start a new thread about it.

There is tons of video showing he sped up his car to over 40 mph from an area where there were little to no protesters to an area crowded with protesters and cars at an absolute stand still.

Then she posted an article from the New York times as proof things have changed... and within it they interviewed one of his history teachers that said that Fields started to embrace the Nazi Germany. She then attacks him saying he was just trying to get his name in the paper... FROM HER OWN SOURCE!

Now it was bad enough that people on this forum were spreading fake news within hours of the incident, but what's even worse is here we are a day later with tons of video and the OP continues to spread fake news. So shameful.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

The media would never....ever attempt to do that again and again....would they?
What happened? Dems being blamed for gangsta wannabees' vandalism on Fox etc...?

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

Didn't actually watch the video huh?

Of course the car hit another car first, then BOTH cars plowed into the group of people.

thank_you_captain_obvious_heres_this_rock.jpg

Forum List

Back