Black drivers receive less respect from police officers, study says

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait pussified conservative...in another thread you said this..."Race is one on the least consequential things about any person."
So if skin color is not consequential how/why do black people commit so much more crime than do whites?
WTF?
If you are reduced to calling names I won’t talk to you. But in my opinion. The violence problem in black society is cultural, not racial. I’ve known many good Blacks and many bad, violent Whites and Latinos. Based upon your comments today, Id place you in the bad class of Whites. You are racist and bigoted. Insult me again and you can talk to yourself.

If you are reduced to calling names I won’t talk to you. But in my opinion. The violence problem in black society is cultural, not racial. I’ve known many good Blacks and many bad, violent Whites and Latinos. Based upon your comments today, Id place you in the bad class of Whites. You are racist and bigoted. Insult me again and you can talk to yourself.
Leftists never post anything but lies, so name calling it is.

We asked members not to bump threads in Race forum from before the date this forum went to Zone 1 civil discussion. That's about June 1st, 2022. THere's a nifty light green "Zone 1" flag in the title of all the eligible threads.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back