Story is changing: the authorities said driver smashed a car into a line of cars

Most interesting. I noticed that this story was starting to morph back to what I had originally read before everyone and their mother decided to have a "hands up don't shoot" moment.

Now if this young man is found guilty of purposefully ramming these anti protest protestors then hang him high.

BUT more than one source is now claiming he ran into a couple of other cars and then veered into the crowd.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

What We Know About James Alex Fields, Driver Charged in Charlottesville Killing

AND The car was covered in dents and hit by a bat. The antifa people are known for violence.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) August 12, 2017

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge
Jeff Sessions vs. Tinydancer: ‘Evil Attack’ in Virginia Is Domestic Terrorism, Sessions Says

Considering Tiny Dancer wished the south had won the war, I don't think Jeff Sessions is racist enough.

Where do you come up with your bullshit?

:lol:

I'm looking at a video at Daily Mail and he crashed into two cars. And that article back up my OP as well. Video bottom right leaves no doubt about it.

Suddenly, a Dodge Challenger crashes into two other cars, pushing them into the intersection so that they hit dozens of people and cause the crowds to scatter in panic.

Read more: Drone footage shows man crashing car into alt-right rally | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What about all the people he knocked down BEFORE he crashed into those cars - which the videos clearly show? How are you going to spin that fact?

car-rally-kal-1080x608.jpg

NEW VIDEO: Charlottesville Car Attack Graphically Captured in New Video

There's no bodies in the street above the crashed cars. I watched the whole thing. No bodies in the street above the car crash.

This is why the story has been changing to reflect the fact that he crashed into the cars. INCLUDING the NYT report

Most interesting. I noticed that this story was starting to morph back to what I had originally read before everyone and their mother decided to have a "hands up don't shoot" moment.

Now if this young man is found guilty of purposefully ramming these anti protest protestors then hang him high.

BUT more than one source is now claiming he ran into a couple of other cars and then veered into the crowd.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

AND The car was covered in dents and hit by a bat. The antifa people are known for violence.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge
Jeff Sessions vs. Tinydancer: ‘Evil Attack’ in Virginia Is Domestic Terrorism, Sessions Says

Actually I find that more than disturbing that the AG would convict a man before the investigation has even begun. That doesn't give me a warm a fuzzy when the head dude is throwing due process out the freaking window.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

Considering Tiny Dancer wished the south had won the war, I don't think Jeff Sessions is racist enough.

Where do you come up with your bullshit?

:lol:

It was either you or Tipsycatlover, you're all the same to me.

I'm looking at a video at Daily Mail and he crashed into two cars. And that article back up my OP as well. Video bottom right leaves no doubt about it.

Suddenly, a Dodge Challenger crashes into two other cars, pushing them into the intersection so that they hit dozens of people and cause the crowds to scatter in panic.

Read more: Drone footage shows man crashing car into alt-right rally | Daily Mail Online

What about all the people he knocked down BEFORE he crashed into those cars - which the videos clearly show? How are you going to spin that fact?

There's no bodies in the street above the crashed cars. I watched the whole thing. No bodies in the street above the car crash.

This is why the story has been changing to reflect the fact that he crashed into the cars. INCLUDING the NYT report

Try spinning this picture - and also watch the video at the link below:

ABC: What we know about the violent clashes and car ramming in Charlottesville

charlottesville-protests-car-crash-ht-jt-170813_12x5_992.jpg

Last edited:

TY for that picture. I 'm beginning to think that the reporter for the Hill was correct. That his car had been damaged before the crash. Passenger side window is smashed.

He got attacked with a marching crowd descending upon him and he freaked
The libbie idea that this guy just took off and plowed into people without instigation is just more libbie feelings based crap

Where did you get that picture? It has a body in the upper left corner and yet the AFP Getty picture has no such body. Picture at NPR.

Check your picture and look at the legs sticking out from behind the top of the stop sign. Not the one from NPR.

gettyimages-830783854-ea4f68d50a3a7f574739edda4511fbbf28e76ff0-s800-c85.jpg

Any pictures that show this guy was trying to get away from a pelting and descending mob are racist and Russian fakes

He got attacked with a marching crowd descending upon him and he freaked
The libbie idea that this guy just took off and plowed into people without instigation is just more libbie feelings based crap

Taylor Lorenz from The Hill stated flat out that the crowd had already pulled a beating on a Lexus and that officials told her that this young man's car was really dented.

Dear God, I hope they find out he was perfectly innocent and acting in self defense.

Dear Lord, I hope so.

That, would be so great.

Dear God, I hope they find out he was perfectly innocent and acting in self defense.

Dear Lord, I hope so.

That, would be so great.

With all the headlines were screaming that he plowed into a throng of counter protestors the actual articles are now claiming he rammed two cars and that's what the videos actually show.

And the Hill reporter who was right at the scene and actually punched out by a counter protestor said that authorities say the car had multiple dents.

As usual the liberal mantra of "Breaking:whites do bad again...." Is going up in smoke

TY for that picture. I 'm beginning to think that the reporter for the Hill was correct. That his car had been damaged before the crash. Passenger side window is smashed.

Retard there is nothing wrong with passenger side window, there is only damage FROM BODIES AND CARS HE PLOWED INTO.

Bethea-A-Witness-to-Terrorism-in-Charlottesville.jpg

Retard there is nothing wrong with passenger side window, there is only damage FROM BODIES AND CARS HE PLOWED INTO.

Another most interesting picture. As compared to the one I put up from NPR which was a AFP/Getty picture.

Note: there is no Tundra in the AFP/Getty photo. Also there are no paramedics working on anybody behind the vehicle. Only on the side. Lakhotas picture actually showed legs coming out from behind the stop sign but in the Getty picture there is no such body.

Here is a video from May when he was pulled over in Ohio. Same license plate number.

Charlottesville Killer Showed No Signs of Aggression in May Cop Encounter

Another most interesting picture. As compared to the one I put up from NPR which was a AFP/Getty picture.

Note: there is no Tundra in the AFP/Getty photo. Also there are no paramedics working on anybody behind the vehicle. Only on the side. Lakhotas picture actually showed legs coming out from behind the stop sign but in the Getty picture there is no such body.

so retard, what do you think all this magic means?

Forum List

Back