Story is changing: the authorities said driver smashed a car into a line of cars

It's disgraceful what they are doing to this fine young white man. His mother even vouched for him when she said he has an African-American friend. I think you should see what you can do about getting him a good lawyer who can get him bailed out.
Yes, it's just disgraceful. Mommy's little boy couldn't possibly be a hateful fucking Nazi punk.

Oh, wait...

fields13n_6_web.jpg

OMG. That is ridiculous. There should be a Harry Potter group, too!
WNs come up with most juvenile, stupid shit.

88!

14 words!

RaHoWa!

Red and black shoelaces.

:lol:

It's disgraceful what they are doing to this fine young white man. His mother even vouched for him when she said he has an African-American friend. I think you should see what you can do about getting him a good lawyer who can get him bailed out.
Yes, it's just disgraceful. Mommy's little boy couldn't possibly be a hateful fucking Nazi punk.

Oh, wait...

fields13n_6_web.jpg

88!

14 words!

RaHoWa!

Red and black shoelaces.

I have no idea what those mean (other than the shoelaces). They should say, "Fee Fie Foe Fum!"

Oh, wait...

fields13n_6_web.jpg

88!

14 words!

RaHoWa!

Red and black shoelaces.

I have no idea what those mean (other than the shoelaces). They should say, "Fee Fie Foe Fum!"

What's the eighth letter of the alphabet?

H.

88 = HH.

Heil Hitler.

Is that the stupidest thing you've ever heard, or what?

And these dipshits get themselves tattooed with 88! :lol:

1488tat.jpg

Oh, wait...

fields13n_6_web.jpg

88!

14 words!

RaHoWa!

Red and black shoelaces.

H.

88 = HH.

Heil Hitler.

1488tat.jpg

I thought they were Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans?

Oh, wait...

fields13n_6_web.jpg

88!

14 words!

RaHoWa!

Red and black shoelaces.

H.

88 = HH.

Heil Hitler.

1488tat.jpg

Just wow ... How did we get here?

I live with blacks. They shoot, stab and hurt each other ad infinitem. But white micro Aggression? Stealing each other's cars, raping and murdering each other and Macro Aggression is left unexplored. We don't want into look too deeply the heart of darkness. If you look into the darkness, it looks back.

The logical but forbidden explanation is that Blacks come from small inbred tribes that were continuously at war with one another. In a Black on Black criminal, although he is a mixture of many tribes now, one set of tribal genes dominates. So he regresses to the jungle mindset.

Vastator said:
We'll have to see. If that's his claim; it needs to be investigated. Lots of cameras were out that day. I'm sure more footage will help paint a clearer picture of the days events.

Sure, if that helps you sleep at night.
^^^hates due process.

Don't you mean "hates due process when it looks like a wingnut commits a crime"?

Judging from the video, the guy looks guilty as hell and me saying that has nothing to do with due process, moron.

Vastator said:
We'll have to see. If that's his claim; it needs to be investigated. Lots of cameras were out that day. I'm sure more footage will help paint a clearer picture of the days events.

^^^hates due process.

Don't you mean "hates due process when it looks like a wingnut commits a crime"?

Judging from the video, the guy looks guilty as hell and me saying that has nothing to do with due process, moron.
Due process...a Constitutional right....doesn't care what something looks like to the populous. It's a right as described in the Bill of Rights.

Why do you hate it?

Vastator said:

^^^hates due process.

Due process...a Constitutional right....doesn't care what something looks like to the populous. It's a right as described in the Bill of Rights.

Why do you hate it?

I think you're confused. He still has his due process intact, I'm not taking it away from him. However, my opinion is, judging by multiple video accounts he looks guilty as hell.

To recap, my opinion and due process are two separate things.

Why do you hate that?

I think you're confused. He still has his due process intact, I'm not taking it away from him. However, my opinion is, judging by multiple video accounts he looks guilty as hell.

Why do you hate that?
Another poster stated the incident has to be investigated. You responded by saying, "Sure, if that helps you sleep at night".

Yeah, you're a real big fan of due process. :rolleyes:

Why do you hate that?
Another poster stated the incident has to be investigated. You responded by saying, "Sure, if that helps you sleep at night".

Yeah, you're a real big fan of due process. :rolleyes:

I do believe in due process, I also believe if the guy was a liberal we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I agree with everything the OP said.. Good job dude. The thought had crossed my mind. That place was a fucking disaster yesterday. That said, in this case I'd need a lot of evidence he was just scared, and yeah, 2nd degree murder would imply just scared.

I'm waiting for the media to post pictures of this guy when he was 11 and tell us how he had a bright future.

Most interesting. I noticed that this story was starting to morph back to what I had originally read before everyone and their mother decided to have a "hands up don't shoot" moment.

Now if this young man is found guilty of purposefully ramming these anti protest protestors then hang him high.

BUT more than one source is now claiming he ran into a couple of other cars and then veered into the crowd.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

What We Know About James Alex Fields, Driver Charged in Charlottesville Killing

AND The car was covered in dents and hit by a bat. The antifa people are known for violence.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) August 12, 2017

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge
Jeff Sessions vs. Tinydancer: ‘Evil Attack’ in Virginia Is Domestic Terrorism, Sessions Says

Most interesting. I noticed that this story was starting to morph back to what I had originally read before everyone and their mother decided to have a "hands up don't shoot" moment.

Now if this young man is found guilty of purposefully ramming these anti protest protestors then hang him high.

BUT more than one source is now claiming he ran into a couple of other cars and then veered into the crowd.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

What We Know About James Alex Fields, Driver Charged in Charlottesville Killing

AND The car was covered in dents and hit by a bat. The antifa people are known for violence.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) August 12, 2017

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge
Jeff Sessions vs. Tinydancer: ‘Evil Attack’ in Virginia Is Domestic Terrorism, Sessions Says

Considering Tiny Dancer wished the south had won the war, I don't think Jeff Sessions is racist enough.

Hey people, take a look at this video. Was that car under attack before he hit the gas? Very interesting. He may have just been scared shit-less, and take a guess why?

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'

Didn't look like it to me. But, yeah, of course he was scared shitless, that's what white supremacists are.

The car wasn't attacked beforehand?

Last edited:
I'm looking at a video at Daily Mail and he crashed into two cars. And that article back up my OP as well. Video bottom right leaves no doubt about it.

Suddenly, a Dodge Challenger crashes into two other cars, pushing them into the intersection so that they hit dozens of people and cause the crowds to scatter in panic.

Read more: Drone footage shows man crashing car into alt-right rally | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What about all the people he knocked down BEFORE he crashed into those cars - which the videos clearly show? How are you going to spin that fact?

car-rally-kal-1080x608.jpg

NEW VIDEO: Charlottesville Car Attack Graphically Captured in New Video

Forum List

Back