Is Trump Afraid to fire Bannon, Miller, and Gorka?

He has no reason to fire these men and the more the cry babies on the left scream for him to fire them the longer they will stay in their jobs. Trump does not buckle under snowflake pressure...

Trump is the only honest clear spoken one in the bunch...both sides were wrong and both sides wanted a fight...they got what they wanted.

Trump probably doesn't like Bannon leaking (like a drunk old fart with a prostate the size of an apple), but the whole bunch of them are White Nationalists

He has no reason to fire these men and the more the cry babies on the left scream for him to fire them the longer they will stay in their jobs. Trump does not buckle under snowflake pressure...

Here's how the Leftists portrayed GWB during the time he was American President, exactly like they are portraying The Donald. The Leftists are pathetic losers with mental health problems.

Bush%20Hitler.jpg

CARTOON-Nazi-Bush.jpg

nsdap_reich_decider_goppenfuhrer_ss.jpg

George+Bush+Adolf+Hitler+Graffiti+Street+Art.jpg

bushnazi2.jpg

bush-same-shit.jpg

The Leftist Unhinged Mentality is:

161.jpg

everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler-white-nationalist-g-the-7198255.png

I totally agree that Trump agrees with them, but here's my point: Even if Trump would feel great political pressure to fire them - he would be afraid to for fear of a backlash from his racist base - especially Bannon and Breitbart.

Andrew Breitbart was Jewish, there is nothing racist about Breitbart you idiot.

Breitbart even have an edition in Israel, Breitbart Jerusalem, not that an uneducated and ignorant idiot like you would know that.

breitbart-jerusalem-logo-640x480.png

Breitbart Jerusalem Articles - Breitbart

Andrew Breitbart is dead.

steve bantou isn't Andrew breitbart.

and steve bannon is a rabid anti-semite. that's as absurd as saying because trump's son-in-law is jewish that he isn't going to take anti-jewish positions.

here's a hint... klansmen with torches shrieking "jews won't replace us" is anti-jewish. and the orange sociopath just defended them.

They were not chanting that, from what I heard of the video footage they were chanting:

"YOU will not replace us"

It is clearly heard, perhaps you should de-wax your ears.

You know nothing about Andrew Breitbart, Andrew Breitbart was a friend of mine, so stop gibbering about things you know nothing about.

"and steve bannon is a rabid anti-semite."

Provide links to quotes to back up your horsecrap, go on post links to show all the "anti-semitic" things Steve has said, you know you can't because he's NEVER made such comments.

You also know NOTHING about Steve Bannon and the Propaganda crap you suck up is just that crap.

Hysterical nutters on the Left get more insane each hour.
That's what I heard too. You will not replace us. People have to start speaking up or this lie will be repeated over and over.

The Democrats tried during the campaign saying that Trump's slogan was Make America White Again. They had to be slapped down for months.

The Memo from The Usual Suspects is that that crowd was chanting that other thing.

It's horsecrap, it's perfectly clear what they were chanting, you can hear clearly on the video it's:

"YOU will not replace us"

Don't worry, The Usual Suspects horsecrap is going to be dismantled also, people have already been working on it across all platforms on the Internets.
I watched the video, the crowds clearly and explicitly chanted both, "YOU will not replace us" and then, "JEWS will not replace us."

Very beginning of the video.

Lawmakers Demand Donald Trump Fire Top Aides, Saying They Encourage White Supremacists

“Americans deserve to know that white nationalists, white supremacists, and neo-Nazis are not in a position to influence U.S. policy.”

The heads of Congress’ black, Hispanic, Asian and progressive caucuses sent a letter to the White House on Monday demanding the dismissal of top aides Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller and Sebastian Gorka, saying their presence in the White House has emboldened white supremacists.

The letter came after a white supremacy rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned violent, leaving one person dead and others injured when a man drove a car into a crowd of counterprotesters Trump has faced criticism for his delay in condemning white supremacist groups following the violence, first blaming “many sides” before denouncing the hate groups on Monday.

The letter accuses the three advisers of encouraging white supremacist groups and says they should be removed because “Americans deserve to know that white nationalists, white supremacists, and neo-Nazis are not in a position to influence U.S. policy.”

The authors cite Bannon’s role as former chairman of Breitbart News, a site that promotes white nationalist views. The New York Times reported Monday that Bannon could be on the verge of being dismissed from the White House.

The lawmakers also express concern over links between Miller and Richard Spencer, a prominent white nationalist, and Gorka’s ties to a far-right Hungarian group aligned with the Nazi party.

Read the full letter below:

More: Lawmakers Demand Donald Trump Fire Top Aides, Saying They Encourage White Supremacists

Trump knows that Bannon and Breitbart are critical to keeping his base solidified; therefore, he knows if he would fire Bannon he would risk their wrath.

What's the matter, Russia-gate not going well?

It's going just fine. Mueller is quietly taking care of business.

Yup, old Mueller is still fishing....

1.jpg

Forum List

Back