NO to all mail in ballots for this election

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.

So the military personnel stationed overseas or on ships at sea lose their right to vote?
You don’t make sense. Are you comparing military personnel overseas to people that live next to a voting booth? Huh

Once again, you try to invent what I say. Sad.

But if voting by mail is eliminated the military and anyone working away from home loses their ability to vote.

And given the continuing expectation of social distancing, voting by mail wouldn't be a bad way to go.
Omg your slow

Do you mean slow as in stupid? Or slow as in you had to wait too long for my reply?
The president get special privilege, he gets Secret Service protection do you think every American should get Secret Service protection? Asking for a friend

What does that have to do with the topic?
You said the military can mail in votes, they get a special privilege,, they also carry fully automatic weapons,, should we get to carry the same weapons?

I got that same special privilege when I worked out of town. I could vote by mail to avoid risking losing my job. Can we not do the same to let people avoid dying from Covid-19?
Do you go food shopping? YES OR NO

I do. But many still do not. Our local Publix has a steady business of online shopping and coming by to pick it up at the curb.

Plus, I have never had to stand in line for more than 5 or 10 minutes at the grocery store. Voting I have stood in line for over an hour on several occasions.
I never stood in line to vote, I live in a over populated city .. and those that that ar elderly can vote by mail, the only ones that have to vote in person are health individuals.. so stop your crying

Oh, so now the elderly who live near the polls can vote by mail? How about someone who lives with the elderly or someone with a compromised system that would make Covid-19 deadly?
6 feet apart. Wear a mask, wash your hands

And hope the virus isn't on any surfaces you touch and that you don't carry it someplace else.

Hell, people are throwing fits and even shooting people when told they have to wear a mask to shop. Think they will all wear masks to vote?

You allowed the elderly to vote by mail, why not those with medical reasons or those who live with the elderly or people with medical reasons?
From what I understand people with medical issues who are unable to vote in person can request vote by mail.. go ahead tell them you are a coward .. hehe

A coward? Using approved methods for avoiding spreading a virus that can be deadly is being a coward? Your sense of machismo is a bit overblown, dontcha think? You think you have to prove something? I wonder why?
hey Winter come on....the guy is black ops.....dont piss him off.....he will hunt you down....rumor has it....he kicked bruce lees ....ASS!....
That I am.. I’m currently on the border of Afghanistan and Russia

It is a slow day. So I checked. Since you posted this yesterday (roughly 24 hours), you have posted or reacted 134 times. That is a lot of time online when you claim to be on a "mission".
We’re waiting for a special envoy should be coming here in about six or seven hours dropping some minerals off into Africa later on today just a normal afternoon for a hero

Hero? LMAO! You? Not even close. At least not in reality. In your fantasies, perhaps.

soon as I get back to Boston looking to have huge press conference we’re gonna talk about white flight in Boston, we are going to talk about phase one. Getting out there collecting picture dollars and by the way have you donated patriot dollars yet?

First of all, I don't believe you ever left Boston.

Second, I would love to see any evidence of you participating in any news conference.

And third, unless you are talking about removing illegal immigrants, the topic of "white flight" is nonsense. Many people prefer living in the suburbs, and are willing to deal with a commute to do so. Who are you to disagree with that?
You never heard of white flight? Lol I’ll have to start another topic to discuss it but wow

Did I say I have never heard of "white flight"? No, I did not. But it is typical of you to pretend I said something I did not.

I simply said it is nonsense. Most people, especially those with families, prefer life in the suburbs. Who are you to tell them not to move? If someone works hard and is successful, one of the things they do is move to a place they prefer. Less traffic, more space, ect ect

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.

So the military personnel stationed overseas or on ships at sea lose their right to vote?
You don’t make sense. Are you comparing military personnel overseas to people that live next to a voting booth? Huh

But if voting by mail is eliminated the military and anyone working away from home loses their ability to vote.

And given the continuing expectation of social distancing, voting by mail wouldn't be a bad way to go.
Omg your slow

Do you mean slow as in stupid? Or slow as in you had to wait too long for my reply?
The president get special privilege, he gets Secret Service protection do you think every American should get Secret Service protection? Asking for a friend

You said the military can mail in votes, they get a special privilege,, they also carry fully automatic weapons,, should we get to carry the same weapons?

I got that same special privilege when I worked out of town. I could vote by mail to avoid risking losing my job. Can we not do the same to let people avoid dying from Covid-19?

I do. But many still do not. Our local Publix has a steady business of online shopping and coming by to pick it up at the curb.

Plus, I have never had to stand in line for more than 5 or 10 minutes at the grocery store. Voting I have stood in line for over an hour on several occasions.
I never stood in line to vote, I live in a over populated city .. and those that that ar elderly can vote by mail, the only ones that have to vote in person are health individuals.. so stop your crying

Oh, so now the elderly who live near the polls can vote by mail? How about someone who lives with the elderly or someone with a compromised system that would make Covid-19 deadly?

And hope the virus isn't on any surfaces you touch and that you don't carry it someplace else.

Hell, people are throwing fits and even shooting people when told they have to wear a mask to shop. Think they will all wear masks to vote?

You allowed the elderly to vote by mail, why not those with medical reasons or those who live with the elderly or people with medical reasons?
From what I understand people with medical issues who are unable to vote in person can request vote by mail.. go ahead tell them you are a coward .. hehe

A coward? Using approved methods for avoiding spreading a virus that can be deadly is being a coward? Your sense of machismo is a bit overblown, dontcha think? You think you have to prove something? I wonder why?
hey Winter come on....the guy is black ops.....dont piss him off.....he will hunt you down....rumor has it....he kicked bruce lees ....ASS!....

It is a slow day. So I checked. Since you posted this yesterday (roughly 24 hours), you have posted or reacted 134 times. That is a lot of time online when you claim to be on a "mission".
We’re waiting for a special envoy should be coming here in about six or seven hours dropping some minerals off into Africa later on today just a normal afternoon for a hero

Hero? LMAO! You? Not even close. At least not in reality. In your fantasies, perhaps.

soon as I get back to Boston looking to have huge press conference we’re gonna talk about white flight in Boston, we are going to talk about phase one. Getting out there collecting picture dollars and by the way have you donated patriot dollars yet?

Second, I would love to see any evidence of you participating in any news conference.

And third, unless you are talking about removing illegal immigrants, the topic of "white flight" is nonsense. Many people prefer living in the suburbs, and are willing to deal with a commute to do so. Who are you to disagree with that?
You never heard of white flight? Lol I’ll have to start another topic to discuss it but wow

Did I say I have never heard of "white flight"? No, I did not. But it is typical of you to pretend I said something I did not.

I simply said it is nonsense. Most people, especially those with families, prefer life in the suburbs. Who are you to tell them not to move? If someone works hard and is successful, one of the things they do is move to a place they prefer. Less traffic, more space, ect ect
Lol hahha dude I literally grew up during white flight. How are you gonna tell me why people moved.. I don’t really call it white flight I call it American flight because black people Spanish people white people clashed with negative African-American culture negative American culture came together to dominate the law against Americans

Last edited:

Omg your slow

Lol hahha dude I literally grew up during white flight. How are you gonna tell me why people moved.. I don’t really call it white flight I call it American flight because black people Spanish people white people clashed with negative African-American culture negative American culture came together to dominate the law against Americans

Crime rates are part of the issue. But the biggest issue is a simple preference for space and comfort you get in the suburbs.

If you want to live in an apartment or even a condo, the urban life can be good. If you prefer to have a nice yard, space to have 2 cars, and other things that are very expensive luxuries in the city, the suburbs are very attractive. Not to mention cleaner air and less hassles.

And if crime is the issue, aren't you the one demanding a smaller police presence on the streets of Boston? Aren't you the one demanding that people be allowed to fight it out on the streets without interference? Are you the one who said women should get married so they would be safe on the streets? Those are all things that successful couples are looking to get away from.

Omg your slow

Crime rates are part of the issue. But the biggest issue is a simple preference for space and comfort you get in the suburbs.

If you want to live in an apartment or even a condo, the urban life can be good. If you prefer to have a nice yard, space to have 2 cars, and other things that are very expensive luxuries in the city, the suburbs are very attractive. Not to mention cleaner air and less hassles.

And if crime is the issue, aren't you the one demanding a smaller police presence on the streets of Boston? Aren't you the one demanding that people be allowed to fight it out on the streets without interference? Are you the one who said women should get married so they would be safe on the streets? Those are all things that successful couples are looking to get away from.
Your clueless Boston has nice parts, you have generations of family buried here you have property that’s in your family, culture, neighborhoods. My parents moved from a bad part to a good part bought a house. Then that went to shit because of bussing and American flight

Omg your slow

Your clueless Boston has nice parts, you have generations of family buried here you have property that’s in your family, culture, neighborhoods. My parents moved from a bad part to a good part bought a house. Then that went to shit because of bussing and American flight

Urban areas will always have a higher percentage of poor people. They cannot afford to buy in the suburbs and there are fewer rental places. And the rental places there are have very high rents.

I am not clueless. You think Boston is the only urban area with poor areas and nice areas? Not even close.

But I am curious. What do you propose to change the situation? In Atlanta there was a huge white flight. Now there is a huge movement towards gentrification. Which causes problems too.

And I see you did not address the fact that your desire for fewer police and to allow fights on the streets being one of the reasons for white flight.

Also, the idea that families stayed in the same area for generations is a thing of the past. Time was, most people lived their lives within 50 miles of where they were born. That is a total rarity now.

Omg your slow

he is playing a war game on his computer....

Omg your slow

he is playing a war game on his computer....

That is as close as he will ever get.

Omg your slow

Urban areas will always have a higher percentage of poor people. They cannot afford to buy in the suburbs and there are fewer rental places. And the rental places there are have very high rents.

I am not clueless. You think Boston is the only urban area with poor areas and nice areas? Not even close.

But I am curious. What do you propose to change the situation? In Atlanta there was a huge white flight. Now there is a huge movement towards gentrification. Which causes problems too.

And I see you did not address the fact that your desire for fewer police and to allow fights on the streets being one of the reasons for white flight.

Also, the idea that families stayed in the same area for generations is a thing of the past. Time was, most people lived their lives within 50 miles of where they were born. That is a total rarity now.
That’s a cool story I’m talking about a urban city you have never spent any real
Time in

Omg your slow

That’s a cool story I’m talking about a urban city you have never spent any real
Time in

LOL!! Funny that you pretend to know where I have lived or spent time.

YOu pretend that Boston is unique.

And you ignored both my questions.

Omg your slow

Time in

Boston is very similar to Detroit New York City somewhat Baltimore Chicago and you see these deep rooted American urban areas that once used to be all white now are all black why did white people move out I know why.

Omg your slow

Time in

Boston is very similar to Detroit New York City somewhat Baltimore Chicago and you see these deep rooted American urban areas that once used to be all white now are all black why did white people move out I know why.

Ok, why did they move out and what do you want done about it.

Omg your slow

Time in

Start a new topic and i will answer it

Omg your slow

Time in

Done. It is in General Topics.

Let's see your answer.

Omg your slow

Time in

Let's see your answer.
Tag me boy

Omg your slow

Just in case you didn't know (since you never served), people in the military only carry fully automatic weapons at specific times and in specific places. If you are on a base, chances are you are not allowed to carry any weapon.
And they only vote by mail when they are over seas

So if they are stationed in CA and they maintained their original residency in another state, they have to take leave and travel to vote?
No they mail
It in. Don’t be stupid

First it is "And they only vote by mail when they are over seas", and now they can mail it in even if they are stationed in the states?

Make up your mind.

Jitsie, you posted a "laugh" emoticon. You're right. You saying "And they only vote by mail when they are over seas", and then your next post has you saying "No they mail it in". That was hilarious.
You know what I mean

No, I don't. You said only people stationed overseas vote by mail. Then you say someone stationed in one state can mail a ballot to their state of residence. That is a pretty hard contradiction. I'll give you some time to figure out how to dance away from that.
Well keep thinking hard you will get it

LMAO! That is the best you got?

When you say "And they only vote by mail when they are over seas", that pretty much rules out being stationed in one state and voting by mail in another state. I specifically mentioned CA. There is no "sea" between CA and the rest of the contiguous USA.
Over seas over in another state.. same thing, calm down killer you know what I mean!

LMAO!!! So if you had been allowed to join, and were stationed in New Jersey, you would consider that "overseas".

That is fucking hilarious!!

Next you will be saying that the immigrants you hate so much are from Illinois. You know, sneaking in from overseas.

The person you're replying to isn't anywhere near the United States.

That person is a russian troll. It isn't anywhere near New Jersey.

The only reply that far right radical extremist should ever receive is "how's the weather in moscow today comrade?"

Omg your slow

Time in

Let's see your answer.
Tag me boy

Fuck you, junior. YOu wanted a new thread. I started one and told you where it is.

Omg your slow

That russian troll's mission is to post as much propaganda, hate and division as possible everyday Winterborn.

It's the reason why that russian troll has over 31 thousand posts in over a year's time.

The only reply that russian troll should ever receive is "how's the weather in moscow today comrade?"

Omg your slow

You're making a mistake to believe that russian troll has ever been anywhere near Boston or even have left russia.

Omg your slow

Just in case you didn't know (since you never served), people in the military only carry fully automatic weapons at specific times and in specific places. If you are on a base, chances are you are not allowed to carry any weapon.
Which was why innocent men and women died at Fort Hood, because Oblummers radical Muslim buddy decided to jihad on their asses, and all the brown turd said "it was work place violence". I guess the 100 shot and 50 killed at the gay bar in Orlando was "work place violence also"?

Whether I agree with the ban on carrying weapons on a military base or not is not relevant. The fact is, military personnel on a base do not carry fully automatic weapons.
Back when i was over in Germany we have people who did carry M-16s and this was to stop any Commie fuck who wanted to sabotage our Aircraft. But thanks to William Jefferson Clinton (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) he decided that it was better to have disarmed military members because of his assault weapons ban, then it would be easier for a Commie to sabotage our Aircraft.

Oh by the way, he also sold China military secrets that enabled China to be able to hit one of our cities accurately. Before then, China couldnt hit shit. Something about the Clintons loving Commies.

When I was in, from '79 to '83, the only people carrying weapons were those on watch. There were protocols for rapidly issuing weapons if something happened. But that was in an emergency. The rest of the people on the base did not carry fully automatic weapons. Even the topside watches had either a .45 or a 12 ga, nothing fully automatic. And that was when nuclear weapons could be onboard.
I guess you werent over in Germany about 10 miles from the Berlin Wall?

Oh yeah, over there, we had to qualify every year, with 5.56mm not the .223 we see today..

No, no submarine bases at the Berlin Wall. Only a few rifles on a submarine. And when I was there it was the old M14. Partly because the 7.62mm is better at penetrating the whole body and going through whatever is behind it. In Nuclear Weapons Security, there is no such thing as a hostage.
So, my question for you is, since you were a military veteran, how can you vote for dipshit Democrats who have hated the military since Lyndon Baines Johnson got us deep into the Vietnam War? What have the Demoncraps done other than take from the veterans so welfare pukes can sit on their asses all day and do nothing but smoke dope and bitch and moan about their miserable lives? Are you that low, in life that you need these guys to give you free stuff? Dont you have honor and dignity and be above the slime of the left?

Why do you think I voted Democrat? FYI, I haven't.

Because of they way you communicate. Why are you so ashamed. I am not ashamed that i am a Libertarian/Conservative and quite proud of it. I have served my country, and seen the world, and every Socialist country has been nothing but a failure, why would anyone want that to happen to this country?

I am not ashamed of any part of my life. I am proud to be a veteran, a Dad, and a hard working American citizen. I too am a Libertarian and an old school Conservative. I believe in smaller gov't, lower taxes, and less interference in people's personal lives. I hope I have not posted anything that does not follow that philosophy.

Why do you think that having people vote in person keeps people from voting? Everyone who goes to buy alcohol, or cigarettes or cash a check must have an ID. One ID one vote? Should dead people get to vote? Or Pets? Or illegals?

You are such an ass.

First, we are in a pandemic. Stupid Republicans who think the pandemic is a hoax will go to the polls while smart, informed people (Democrat voters) may not risk it.

Going to the grocery is a risk. That is why I use pick up services or order it delivered to my home. I have that option.

That is why we should have the option of voting by mail.

IDs are ok. Not photo IDs un less you make sure everyone has one.

I’d have no problem , but democrats cheat .. stop cheating and we can talk about it, u til now I’ll have you stand in line or make reservations to vote

North Carolina - who cheated there?

Republicans in PA cheated through gerrymandering so in a state that is basically split equally had twice the number of US Congressmen.

Then the Assfucks tried photo voter ID.

Now they fight voting by mail.

They fight early voting.

They fight every effort to make voting easier.

They even welcomed help from Russia.

When Democrats refused to handover the voter information to Kobach it Prove to me they have at least 40 to 50,000,000 illegal votes in every election

Illegals don't vote you stupid fuck.

People hiding from the authorities are going to walk into an office & provide fake IDs so they can vote? Really. Maybe a dumbassed Trumpette would do somerthing that stupid but not someone who is good at keeping in the shadows.

Omg your slow

Which was why innocent men and women died at Fort Hood, because Oblummers radical Muslim buddy decided to jihad on their asses, and all the brown turd said "it was work place violence". I guess the 100 shot and 50 killed at the gay bar in Orlando was "work place violence also"?

Whether I agree with the ban on carrying weapons on a military base or not is not relevant. The fact is, military personnel on a base do not carry fully automatic weapons.
Back when i was over in Germany we have people who did carry M-16s and this was to stop any Commie fuck who wanted to sabotage our Aircraft. But thanks to William Jefferson Clinton (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) he decided that it was better to have disarmed military members because of his assault weapons ban, then it would be easier for a Commie to sabotage our Aircraft.

Oh by the way, he also sold China military secrets that enabled China to be able to hit one of our cities accurately. Before then, China couldnt hit shit. Something about the Clintons loving Commies.

When I was in, from '79 to '83, the only people carrying weapons were those on watch. There were protocols for rapidly issuing weapons if something happened. But that was in an emergency. The rest of the people on the base did not carry fully automatic weapons. Even the topside watches had either a .45 or a 12 ga, nothing fully automatic. And that was when nuclear weapons could be onboard.
I guess you werent over in Germany about 10 miles from the Berlin Wall?

Oh yeah, over there, we had to qualify every year, with 5.56mm not the .223 we see today..

No, no submarine bases at the Berlin Wall. Only a few rifles on a submarine. And when I was there it was the old M14. Partly because the 7.62mm is better at penetrating the whole body and going through whatever is behind it. In Nuclear Weapons Security, there is no such thing as a hostage.
So, my question for you is, since you were a military veteran, how can you vote for dipshit Democrats who have hated the military since Lyndon Baines Johnson got us deep into the Vietnam War? What have the Demoncraps done other than take from the veterans so welfare pukes can sit on their asses all day and do nothing but smoke dope and bitch and moan about their miserable lives? Are you that low, in life that you need these guys to give you free stuff? Dont you have honor and dignity and be above the slime of the left?

Why do you think I voted Democrat? FYI, I haven't.

Because of they way you communicate. Why are you so ashamed. I am not ashamed that i am a Libertarian/Conservative and quite proud of it. I have served my country, and seen the world, and every Socialist country has been nothing but a failure, why would anyone want that to happen to this country?

I am not ashamed of any part of my life. I am proud to be a veteran, a Dad, and a hard working American citizen. I too am a Libertarian and an old school Conservative. I believe in smaller gov't, lower taxes, and less interference in people's personal lives. I hope I have not posted anything that does not follow that philosophy.

Why do you think that having people vote in person keeps people from voting? Everyone who goes to buy alcohol, or cigarettes or cash a check must have an ID. One ID one vote? Should dead people get to vote? Or Pets? Or illegals?

You are such an ass.

First, we are in a pandemic. Stupid Republicans who think the pandemic is a hoax will go to the polls while smart, informed people (Democrat voters) may not risk it.

Going to the grocery is a risk. That is why I use pick up services or order it delivered to my home. I have that option.

That is why we should have the option of voting by mail.

IDs are ok. Not photo IDs un less you make sure everyone has one.

I’d have no problem , but democrats cheat .. stop cheating and we can talk about it, u til now I’ll have you stand in line or make reservations to vote

North Carolina - who cheated there?

Republicans in PA cheated through gerrymandering so in a state that is basically split equally had twice the number of US Congressmen.

Then the Assfucks tried photo voter ID.

Now they fight voting by mail.

They fight early voting.

They fight every effort to make voting easier.

They even welcomed help from Russia.

When Democrats refused to handover the voter information to Kobach it Prove to me they have at least 40 to 50,000,000 illegal votes in every election

Illegals don't vote you stupid fuck.

People hiding from the authorities are going to walk into an office & provide fake IDs so they can vote? Really. Maybe a dumbassed Trumpette would do somerthing that stupid but not someone who is good at keeping in the shadows.

Are you say not one illegal voted

Forum List

Back