‘Star Witness’ Lies, Destroyed Evidence and Collusion Highlighted in New House GOP Jan. 6 Report

Could you be anymore lame. Cassidy Hutchinson could only testify to what Tony Ornato told her. She wasn't there. Are you retarded?
No, but you appear to be. You just admitted that Hutchinson gave hearsay testimony which is NOT ADMISSABLE.

Her color doesn't matter. She is a corrupt piece of shit doing a politically motivated hit job on an innocent man.
So why is it that all of these so called cases against Trump are making it to trial, but all of the so called crimes Trump and Trump Humpers claimed happened could never make it to Court, hell not even the Supreme Court would entertain that bullshit.

So why is it that all of these so called cases against Trump are making it to trial, but all of the so called crimes Trump and Trump Humpers claimed happened could never make it to Court, hell not even the Supreme Court would entertain that bullshit.

It's called corruption of process for political means.

Mueller investigated Trump for YEARS....and found nothing.

That's how we KNOW that all of your claims about Trump being a criminal are lies.

The court system in the land of the demofascists is just like the Soviet court system under Stalin.

"Show me the person, I will create the crime".

It's called bullshit, Mueller found plenty. Have you ever took the time and read his report?
That's how we KNOW that all of your claims about Trump being a criminal are lies.

The court system in the land of the demofascists is just like the Soviet court system under Stalin.

You sound like a true cult member, it's amazing how the Justice System in this country didn't come under attack until your Orange God started being held accountable. As long as, it was locking up black folks unjustly fools like you claimed it was the greatest system in the world.

The J6 select committee started out corrupt and ended up tyrannical. And that skank, Liz Cheney, is STILL trying to sell her Trump hating shit. Will somebody please tell her it's over. MAGA

Thank you for reiterating every single conspiracy theory and lie that Donald Trump has told about the January 6 committee.

Someone needs to tell you that MAGA is over. The old crook is not going to get elected a second time. Time for him to go to jail, where he belongs and for the rest of his life.

More than 1 million people died of Covid because of his incompetence and stupidity.

It’s called bullshit. Trump has had more due process than any defendant in American history, and there is more evidence against him, and than any defendant in American history because he continues to commit his crimes in public and on national television

Apparently you didn’t even bother to turn on your TV on January 6 because I watched Donald Trump send a mob to the capital to fight like hell to overthrow the government. I don’t know what you were doing but it was horrific.

If Trump tried anything like this in Russia, his plane would’ve already fallen from the sky.

It’s called bullshit. Trump has had more due process than any defendant in American history, and there is more evidence against him, and then any defendant in American history because he continues to commit his crimes in Public.

Apparently you didn’t even bother to turn on your TV on January 6 because I watch Donald Trump send them on to the capital to overthrow the government. I don’t know what you were doing but it was horrific.

If Trump tried anything like this in Russia, his plane would’ve already fallen from the sky.
Trump has had more fake charges than any defendant in America. Democrats are trying to keep him in litigation which, at this point, is election interference. There is 0 evidence against him. Trump has committed no crime. On Jan 6 Trump urged peaceful protests. You are tragically misinformed.

What a rotten bunch, the entire lot of them.

Corrupt to the core to destroy a man for no reason, except to protect the deep state and its never ending wars.

The main findings from the report focus on the Jan. 6 Commission destroying evidence, “star witness” Cassidy Hutchinson contradicting herself on numerous occasions and the committee colluding with Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Much of the findings have already been reported by this outlet and others.
According to the report’s summary, Jan. 6 Commission officials Reps. Bennie Thompson and Liz Cheney failed to turn over video recordings of witness interviews and depositions despite using these recordings in their high-profile, primetime hearings.
“The Subcommittee recovered over one hundred deleted or password-protected files, including some files that were deleted days before Republicans took the majority,” the report’s summary said. “They also hid multiple transcribed interviews of witnesses who had firsthand knowledge of Trump‘s actions on January.”
The report’s summary also said Hutchinson conducted three transcribed interviews with the Select Committee before substantially revising her story in her fourth transcribed interview. “Despite knowing how significantly her testimony changed, the Select Committee promoted it as fact,” the report said.
Perhaps the most glaring contradiction exposed in the report is Hutchinson’s false statement about President Donald Trump trying to grab the steering wheel of his presidential vehicle and lunging toward his security detail when he was informed that he would not be taken to the Capitol following his Jan. 6 rally.
“Reps. Thompson and Cheney were aware that the Secret Service agent driving the SUV on January 6 directly refuted Hutchinson‘s testimony. Despite this, they still included her testimony in the Final Report and insisted it was credible,” the report’s summary said.

When the voters have no more say in the matter....they can do as they please.
In that case........it is game over.

Are you mentally challenged? The crooks lead the DOJ. They don't want to go after their own perhaps? Going after them may incriminate them also? Hope that helps, Brother.

Forum List

Back