Joe Biden has committed to debating Donald Trump!

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is awesome!

Biden made the commitment during a bizarre, lie-filled interview with Howard Stern, where the senile Biden also claimed:

• He saved 6 people from drowning as a lifeguard (Lie)
  • He received "salacious pictures" from women in the 70s that he handed to Secret Service (Definitely a lie and senators don't have secret service protection)
  • That he was arrested as a kid while standing with a black family on their porch as people were protesting desegregation. (Lie)
  • That he was "runner-up in state scoring" in football. (Lie)

President Joe Biden, 81, is willing to debate former President Donald Trump, he claimed Friday on the Howard Stern Show.

Biden previously remained noncommittal about debating Trump. Trump is happy to confront Biden on his record, pledging in March to debate him anytime, anywhere, and anyplace.

Establishment television networks, in April, pressured Biden to accept Trump’s invitation to debate him.

Nearly three-fourths of voters believe that if Biden skips the presidential debates, it shows “weakness,” a Fox News poll found in March.

When Stern asked Biden if he would accept Trump’s request, he replied, “I am, somewhere. I am happy to debate him.”

Soon after the interview, Trump reiterated on Truth Social that he would debate Biden “ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE” and suggested an array of occasions

This is awesome!

Biden made the commitment during a bizarre, lie-filled interview with Howard Stern, where the senile Biden also claimed:

• He received "salacious pictures" from women in the 70s that he handed to Secret Service (Definitely a lie and senators don't have secret service protection)
  • That he was arrested as a kid while standing with a black family on their porch as people were protesting desegregation. (Lie)

President Joe Biden, 81, is willing to debate former President Donald Trump, he claimed Friday on the Howard Stern Show.

Biden previously remained noncommittal about debating Trump. Trump is happy to confront Biden on his record, pledging in March to debate him anytime, anywhere, and anyplace.

Establishment television networks, in April, pressured Biden to accept Trump’s invitation to debate him.

Nearly three-fourths of voters believe that if Biden skips the presidential debates, it shows “weakness,” a Fox News poll found in March.

When Stern asked Biden if he would accept Trump’s request, he replied, “I am, somewhere. I am happy to debate him.”

Soon after the interview, Trump reiterated on Truth Social that he would debate Biden “ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE” and suggested an array of occasions
Biden will carve Trump up like a Thanksgiving Day turkey.
Trump's only defense will be to riff and stray off topic...which any debate moderator won't allow this time around. :)

This is awesome!

On a Wednesday?

You can not be that stupid ! Or could you ?
Biden...will...eat...Trump...alive. Unless the moderator allows Trump to riff and stray off topic.

Then it will devolve into an uninteresting shouting match.
But if Trump is forced to actually talk about policy and give a clear answer to a policy question...he's toast. :)

This is awesome!

He might have lied about that too

Biden...will...eat...Trump...alive. Unless the moderator allows Trump to riff and stray off topic.

Then it will devolve into an uninteresting shouting match.
But if Trump is forced to actually talk about policy and give a clear answer to a policy question...he's toast. :)
Maybe so. If he can control himself from lying so damn much.

This is awesome!

It was a wonderful interview and Joe came across great. Hillary should have went on Stern when he invited her. He reaches a very big audience.

Hillary went on Stern after the election when it was too late and a lot of people who voted for Trump said after they heard her on Howard, if they would have heard her before the election they would have voted for her.

Consider this. Trump has been interviewed by Stern over 15 hours of interviews. Want to talk about bizarre?

Not gonna happen... Briben would end up on the floor in a puddle of piss and shit.

"Hey Joe, how old was Ashley when you were raping her in the shower? Some people are saying 11?"

"And where was Jill? Did you ever shower with Hunter's love child?"

:laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yes, Jill, we're aware of this....

decency 99w.jpg

This is awesome!

What I love is the person begging for the debate is usually the one who's losing and needs a game changing moment. Don't give it to him Joe. Who cares what a Fox News Poll says?

I'll bet Biden s handlers don't want him to debate. Haha, they're very likely trying to figure a good scam story to get out of it.
Biden clearly will do fine in a debate. Like the state of the union, right before he goes on stage we will give him a line of pure cocaine. LOL

If I were Biden I would bring Karen McDougle, E Gene Carol and Stormy Daniels to the debate

1714158535650.png

Maybe so. If he can control himself from lying so damn much.

If I were President Biden I would bring a tape recorder to the debates with Trump. Every question. Doesn't matter if it's about the economy, abortion, foreign affairs, gays, doesn't matter what the question is. I would just put the tape recorder to the mic and push play every time it was my turn to answer

“All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,”

Forum List

Back