NO to all mail in ballots for this election

“AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - A Texas appeals court on Thursday upheld a lower court ruling that temporarily expanded mail-in balloting for any voters who fear for their health because of the coronavirus pandemic.”

Very good.

Online Voting is the answer - and the future.

There isn't enough time to get it off the ground for this year, but...

It's coming, and fairly soon, most likely...

Two-factor identification... generous time-window for casting ballots (and for reporting and correcting any mischief)...

And if you can't do it online, you can go to the Public Library... the last 'manual' polling station you'll ever see (or need)...

Everybody uses the same tamper-proof, centrally-managed balloting system all across the country.

That should speed things along and cut way-the-heck back on corruption.

Last edited:
28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.
Opera Snapshot_2020-05-23_054812_www.instagram.com.png

THE ANIMAL SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

Are you suggesting we disenfranchise active-duty military personnel serving oversea and in harm's way? ... folks putting their lives on the line to defend the US Constitution? ... "just because our nation's enemies are shooting at you doesn't mean we want you to vote" ...

Smart ... real smart ...

Are you suggesting we disenfranchise active-duty military personnel serving oversea and in harm's way? ... folks putting their lives on the line to defend the US Constitution? ... "just because our nation's enemies are shooting at you doesn't mean we want you to vote" ...

Smart ... real smart ...
No one suggested that, moron. Just because something is necessary in certain situations, that doesn't make it desirable for every situation.

No one suggested that, moron. Just because something is necessary in certain situations, that doesn't make it desirable for every situation.

You hate the military ... all those poor bastards in the trenches are just itchin' to cast their vote for their Commander-in-Chief and you want the Commie Liberals to win ... Alabama, Kentucky, Texas ... why would these States toss out votes for The Donald? ... who's the moron who thinks The Donald can carry California, New York or Illinois? ...

You hate the military ... all those poor bastards in the trenches are just itchin' to cast their vote for their Commander-in-Chief and you want the Commie Liberals to win ... Alabama, Kentucky, Texas ... why would these States toss out votes for The Donald? ... who's the moron who thinks The Donald can carry California, New York or Illinois? ...
There are military absentee ballots for those in the service. You vote one of two ways, in person or absentee ballot. Of course being alive, a US citizen and properly registered is a requirement.

Do you imagine anyone will be convinced by your idiocies?

Online Voting is the answer - and the future.

There isn't enough time to get it off the ground for this year, but...

It's coming, and fairly soon, most likely...

Two-factor identification... generous time-window for casting ballots (and for reporting and correcting any mischief)...

And if you can't do it online, you can go to the Public Library... the last 'manual' polling station you'll ever see (or need)...

Everybody uses the same tamper-proof, centrally-managed balloting system all across the country.

That should speed things along and cut way-the-heck back on corruption.

You said "Tamper Proof."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.
Nonsense.

The right’s unwarranted opposition to voting by mail has nothing to with baseless fears of ‘corruption,’ and everything to do with Republicans losing when citizens exercise their right to vote.
It's very warranted. Why anyone should listen to people who are trying to facilitate voter fraud is beyond me.

...On-line voting....Should the DNC and the Russian hackers have a say in that?
Tell me that Online Voting is not going to be the norm within the next few years...

There are a variety of ways to "harden" systems... large or small... although I'm not sure that I'd trust the Gubmint to do that.

My prediction: the Feds will farm it out to the domestic private sector using only American citizens in the project...

And they'll have our own Good Hackers involved in design, programming, testing, quality control and ongoing maintenance...

A blind man could see it coming a mile way.

...On-line voting....Should the DNC and the Russian hackers have a say in that?
Tell me that Online Voting is not going to be the norm within the next few years...

There are a variety of ways to "harden" systems... large or small... although I'm not sure that I'd trust the Gubmint to do that.

My prediction: the Feds will farm it out to the domestic private sector using only American citizens in the project...

And they'll have our own Good Hackers involved in design, programming, testing, quality control and ongoing maintenance...

A blind man could see it coming a mile way.
How can you gaurantee that I'm actually the one sitting at my computer when my vote is cast?

You folks act like this is something new.

Mail in ballot and absentee ballots have been used for years. TRUMP votes by mail and most of his people have as well

How can you gaurantee that I'm actually the one sitting at my computer when my vote is cast?

Will the gubbermint provide me with internet access so I can vote? ...
It was found in Broward County that some military Absentee Ballets were cast aside because they werent for Democrats while some Absentee Ballets with no names on them were found in the trunk of the bitches car.

1 vote, one ID, 1st Tuesday in Nov at your polling station...It is a Constitutional right, i have done it every election cycle except when i was in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years.

snipes.jpg

Forum List

Back