‘Star Witness’ Lies, Destroyed Evidence and Collusion Highlighted in New House GOP Jan. 6 Report

invited?

Nobody is invited, they are subpoenaed.

You are not even, a good liar
Being subpoenaed means you are compelled to show up by force of law. Being invited means you can decide to show up of your own accord. My God you're one particularly stupid MAGAt. :laugh:

"MAGA means make America great again, which should be a desirable outcome for any real American."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it is regretful that the America you have created for yourself and your family is not great.

With great good fortune, hard work and effort, and simply being responsible, well, my family's America is great. Always has been. There is no make it "again" in the America we created for the lives we lead. I'm sorry about yours.

As I have read on this very venue, MAGA is a haven for America's losers, ne'er-do-wells, and whiners & complainers. Now, to be sure, this is the internet and folks have freedom to say whatever. Still, there is some traction in that observation. No?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it is regretful that the America you have created for yourself and your family is not great.

With great good fortune, hard work and effort, and simply being responsible, well, my family's America is great. Always has been. There is no make it "again" in the America we created for the lives we lead. I'm sorry about yours.

As I have read on this very venue, MAGA is a haven for America's losers, ne'er-do-wells, and whiners & complainers. Now, to be sure, this is the internet and folks have freedom to say whatever. Still, there is some traction in that observation. No?
No. You're a surmiser and I don't see much accuracy in your twisted positions. Our constitution gives you the right to be vocally wrong and I respect that, unlike that other skank,(there's that word again), Letitia James. MAGA
-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hutchinson was initially being advised and counselled by an attorney, Stefan Passatino (sp?), hired by Trump's people and who had deep MAGA ties. And it was Passatino who advised Hutchinson to simply say "I can't recall." when the queries went into embarrassing or potentially criminal behavior by White House personnel ----- when Hutchinson knew she did recall.

Her moral compass led her to be truthful. She fired Passatino when she suspected his loyalties lay not with her, but with Trump's interests and was advising her primarily to shield Trump and his people....not her.

Her new attorney has close ties with former AG Jeff Sessions, also GOP.

Also notably, Hutchinson never said that she witnessed or knew first hand about this alleged dispute in the Presidential vehicle. What she said....and carefully said.....was that she was told the story by Secret Service personnel, one of which was in the vehicle, and shortly after it was alleged to have happened.
Both SS agents refused to testify under oath that the story Hutchinson relayed was true or untrue. One or both may have 'disputed' the story, but neither did so under oath where their careers would be on the line if shown to have perjured themselves.

Lastly, I watched Hutchinson's turn during the J6 Hearings. In my judgement, from afar, and through the lenses of TV, edited videos, and carefully worded questions and answers....well, I gave this young woman high marks for projecting credibility, and prudence in carefully answering questions so to adhere to her perspective on the truth.

In short, I trusted her presentation.

And notably folks who could have directly disputed any of her testimony by coming forward under oath.....all refused. Meaning Meadows, Jordan, Biggs, the Secret Service agents, and including Don Trump.

So there is that.

BS much?

you are such a fucking liar

there was no testimony before the public, during the jan 6th hearings

hell, some of the testimony set the precedent of being in the office of liz cheney's with zero witnesses to said testimony

And the knee grow head of the committee disappeared video and transcript testimony.

If all that testimony he disappeared had any anti-Trump to it he would never have disappeared it.

MAGA ----an acronym for misogyny.

I am beginning to doubt that MAGA posters who can't hide their fear an revulsion towards assertive women.....well, I doubt they have ever even met an adult woman with gravitas, and had a sustaining respectful relationship with one.

IMHO
We were a better country before the 19th Amendment.

"We were a better country before the 19th Amendment."
-----------------------------------------
?????
Now, finally....... Lenny, your avatar has impressed the bejesus outta my poor avatar. Your fanboying over the Cyber Ninjas has been a steep hole for you to climb outta.

But now I'm impressed?
Why? Well, because of your age.
I'm presuming that in 1920 when the 19th Amendment passed you must have been 18 to 21 years old to be cognizant of the social dynamics and zeitgeist around women's suffrage.
Lest how would you know if America was better? Some things you gotta live it, to know it.

So, if, in 1920 you were, say, 20yrs old.....well, that would make you 124 years old now!

Jesus christo!!! You can see why I would be impressed, can't you?
Can't everybody?

But if you are younger than 124, maybe significantly younger, well then, maybe it is just your old thinking that we should note and not your chronological age?

Just sayin'.

ps.....any poster here who wishes to donate to the next Cyber Ninja election autopsy, well, search Facebook. Or send a PM to poster Lenny Partiv. Surely there's gotta be a GoFundMe page?

---------------------------------------------------

Some here simply cannot hide their fear and hatred of strong women.
MAGA = Misogyny.
Is USMB a haven, a hook-up spot, for angry incels?
Or those with 'Mommy' issues?

I don't know. Just askin'.
I don't know about your misguided, dark and twisted motivations, I'm just here for the Gumbo. MAGA

I'm just here for the Gumbo. MAGA
---------------------------------------------------------------
And, it seems to dis on strong adult women with accomplishments. So it seems.

And you know, good poster 'Wamose'.....there is a contingent of angry incels who post here about their fear and loathing of strong women who are articulate and independent minded. I'm mildly confident you have observed their bitter diatribes and epithets against women. Where they throw out terms like 'whore', 'skank', 'slut', 'bitch' 'fat ass', and the like.

Insecure men who are unsuccessful in adult relationships with women. Or so it seems.

It's sad.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Insecure men who are unsuccessful in adult relationships with women. Or so it seems.

It's sad.
Don't start crying on me now, surmiser. Shake it off, like I do. I hope you don't really think it bothers me when you call me an incel or a misogynist or a woman hater, immature, disrespectful, momma's boy. Getting labeled, whether it be accurate or inaccurate, is a part of life you need to deal with. If these Trump witch hunters were fair and consistent, you'd be surprised how quickly their fat asses, their ugliness, their skank status and their toxic egos would be forgotten. MAGA

Last edited:
You morons who watched Jan 6 unfold on TV with violence and determined it was a peaceful tourist event have now concluded that a partisan report that flies in the face of everything we heard Casey say is the truth? You guys crack me up.

Absolutely fascinating. A former White House employee says they weren't aware of any plans for Trump to go to the Capitol with his assembled mob prior to him announcing it in front of the crowd. At the time, Trump told the crowd, “Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down and I'll be there with you. … We're going to walk down to the Capitol.”

In other words, this employee interview does not in any way refute Hutchinson's assertion that Trump wanted his driver to take him to the Capitol after he announced to the mob that he would be joining them.

Indeed, White House Employee One is full of things they couldn't verify one way or another.

White House Employee One also testified that they never heard the President try to pressure the Vice President either directly or through White House counsel that he had that the authority to change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.
Wow, you know who also never heard the president pressure the vice president? Ronald McDonald. And all of the other people who weren't in the room when other witnesses testifiedthat, yes, Trump and White House counsel pressured Mike Pence to change the election's outcome very damn much. Trump also pressured Pence to “send it back to the states” in his speech to the mob directly before ordering them to march to the Capitol; it was broadcast live on television. So apparently there was quite a lot that White House Employee One never happened to hear.

"...you call me an incel or a misogynist or a woman hater, immature, disrespectful, momma's boy."
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, a correction is called for. Namely, my poor avatar has never ever called any specific poster an incel, and certainly never a "Mommy's Boy".

Now, if the prolific poster Wamose, self-identifies as such......well, that's on him. Not my poor avatar.

Just sayin'.

What a rotten bunch, the entire lot of them.

Corrupt to the core to destroy a man for no reason, except to protect the deep state and its never ending wars.

The main findings from the report focus on the Jan. 6 Commission destroying evidence, “star witness” Cassidy Hutchinson contradicting herself on numerous occasions and the committee colluding with Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Much of the findings have already been reported by this outlet and others.

According to the report’s summary, Jan. 6 Commission officials Reps. Bennie Thompson and Liz Cheney failed to turn over video recordings of witness interviews and depositions despite using these recordings in their high-profile, primetime hearings.

“The Subcommittee recovered over one hundred deleted or password-protected files, including some files that were deleted days before Republicans took the majority,” the report’s summary said. “They also hid multiple transcribed interviews of witnesses who had firsthand knowledge of Trump‘s actions on January.”

The report’s summary also said Hutchinson conducted three transcribed interviews with the Select Committee before substantially revising her story in her fourth transcribed interview. “Despite knowing how significantly her testimony changed, the Select Committee promoted it as fact,” the report said.

Perhaps the most glaring contradiction exposed in the report is Hutchinson’s false statement about President Donald Trump trying to grab the steering wheel of his presidential vehicle and lunging toward his security detail when he was informed that he would not be taken to the Capitol following his Jan. 6 rally.

“Reps. Thompson and Cheney were aware that the Secret Service agent driving the SUV on January 6 directly refuted Hutchinson‘s testimony. Despite this, they still included her testimony in the Final Report and insisted it was credible,” the report’s summary said.

Could you be anymore lame. Cassidy Hutchinson could only testify to what Tony Ornato told her. She wasn't there. Are you retarded?

Forum List

Back